It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yoko puts new Lennon bed-in documentary online

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
link

The widow of Beatle John Lennon has extended for a week her free posting of a 70-minute documentary about the “bed-in” peace demonstration she and Lennon staged in Montreal 42 years ago. Bed Peace follows the couple, clad in white, through Canadian immigration and into the Queen Elizabeth Hotel in Montreal where for seven days they sat in bed and held court before an enthralled media.

Haven't watched it yet, but apparently its only available till the 21st. Just thought I'd post it for any other John Lennon fans out there.
edit on 20-8-2011 by SpreadLoveNotHate because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
:-)) Great thank you. Sound really interesting. It must have been such strange experience for them to have all that attention.. without much actually happening lol
~ I am looking forward to learning more about the media of the time than I am about john or yoko that's for sure

ETA:
Here's the link BEDPEACE

edit on 2/9/2011 by EmeraldGreen because: (no reason given)

edit on 2/9/2011 by EmeraldGreen because: link

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by SpreadLoveNotHate

Thanks for posting, i didnt manage to see it but its important to know that peace is around.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
It was an awesome documentary, I think if John Lennon were alive today, he would be full out for the Occupy protests...

edit on 13-10-2011 by SpreadLoveNotHate because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by EmeraldGreen

I think you'll find that the media at the time, operate quite similar to today's, as you'll find in the first part where he's interviewed by the guy from the States.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ancientthunder

No problem. I think everyone gets so caught up in labeling john as a drugged out hippy, they can't see how free spirited and strong he was. He became for the people, he saw the corruption in the world and worked against it

top topics

join