It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over Minneapolis right now.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I saw over downtown, last Monday, June 2 and Wednesday June 4 a small object consisting of three closely connected amber colored lights initially hovering over the Wells-Fargo bldg in downtown Minneapolis. It would dart from one corner to the opposite diagonal corner of the building at a very high rate of speed and than back. It did this for almost 15 minutes then disappeared behind the building. I was watching from the Marriott. A few minutes later it reappeared on the south side of the W-F bldg, zoomed to the opposite corner then totally disappeared.

It could not have been a helicopter and had no port and starboard running lights.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
this thread is idiotic~ what a waste of time!!! MOD's get off the smoke break!

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
WHERE R THE PICTURES?
If so many people saw this spaceship over the Twin Cities last month 08/2008 (tens of thousands of people) then Where are the pictures, CLEAR HIGH QUALITY DETAILDED PICTURES?

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by jammerman

page not found ..

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I just got into the Hennepin county police fire and Emergency to hear if they pick up on this ..

snnet.org...

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
nothing on the scanner..

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Please note that this thread has been started in 2004.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
This topic is already being discussed here:
GFL spaceship to appear Oct. 14th

Please post over there. Thanks!

(Thread remains open due to it being from 2004)

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I was just doing a search on this to see what was out there. I actually have video of it. It's as everyone here was saying; it stayed over the cities all day. There's no possible way that it was any sort of balloon. I'm an air traffic controller and I checked the upper winds that day and they were out of the west in excess of 80 knots. The object actually moved slowly in the direction the winds were coming from through the course of the late afternoon.

Here's a link to the video I took...

vimeo.com...

Kevin g

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join