It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aren't all these earthquakes in Vanuatu a little strange?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
There have been two earthquakes over a magnitude of 7 there (somes sites show 3), and 10 earthquakes over a magnitude of 5. Not saying something crazy is going to happen, but that is a LOT of earthquakes in a single day, in the same place. What do you guys think?

quakes.globalincidentmap.com...

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Earthquake swarms are a common occurence. Check out some of threads by TrueAmerican about Yellowstone and the long series of quakes experienced there.

I wouldn't worry about it too much.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

I agree, Earthquake swarms are a common occurence, but for all of them to at least be over a mag. of 5? And two over a mag. of 7 in a single day? We average only 18 quakes the whole year that are over a mag. of 7, and today we have 2, in a single day. It's probably nothing, just a little strange to me.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by BGbeauregard

Many strange things happen in nature and geology in particular. Strange to us who live on the spot but quite normal for the earth

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
maybe alien is doing their overtime shift.

wait and see, is the world waiting for big disaster? idk

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
The Vanuatu quakes are exceptional in that they point to Mother Earth currently reaching a breaking point where massive seismic activity is about to ensue. Danger areas are all along the Pacific Rim and the Gulf of Mexico.

As far out as it sounds, be prepared for imminent coming cataclysms and look out for our space family (yes, our benevolent extraterrestrial friends) to lower their craft to pick up people out of harms way.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
already posted see link.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by JotaPlata

As much as I would like to believe this story, as a Medical Professional I feel its my duty to advise you to perhaps try something new or find another supplier

new topics

top topics

join