It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If a "False Flag" UFO operation did happen....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
so, the young generation just can't fathom HOW, eh?
not so surprising, so consider this (if you can) ... no electronics of any kind ...

initial introduction via EMPs -- over select regions for a world-wide effect.

now, without any immediate personal or commercial contacts - [keeping in mind most ppl have cell phones only - very limited land-lines currently exist and may not work following an EMP] - how would you 'discover' what just happened?

TPTB already control ALL media outlets so what do you think you'll be "told" happened?
(newspapers, pamphlets, neighbors as sole sources)

then, once the reality of "-0- communication" sets in, the natural panic button has been pushed. ppl are left to their own means to defend their own families, and still you don't see any potential for chaos yet?

well ok then, from a visual perspective, all you can see is your family, neighbors and neighborhood being destroyed from "something" ... what would you do?
if you are a religious person and following the above mentioned disillusionment, how would you receive a 'visual' of your 'god', whomever that be?

as for the alien component, how easy would it be to confuse even those 'in the know' ... without any concrete evidence, support or contact from anyone except the aliens ... even the most skeptical would wonder.

PBB has been on the books since the 60s or earlier ... multiple satellite deployment (reflectors & 30 of 'em if i remember correctly) was delayed during the Reagan administration and while it has certainly never been debunked (even by wiki) ... it has been an operational program most of the days of my life, why would anyone question its deployment now ??

so, while many of you decide this just can't happen, consider that it already has in a movie theater near you.
conditioning is more than half the plan.
if we aren't 'conditioned' to be "afraid" of such a visit ... we (as the human race) might welcome visitors and tptb can't possibly allow that because chaos is needed to be the "special of the day".

as much as i'd like to think PBB was just a part of history, i know better, it's been an active part of at least 40yrs of current operational activities.

such psyche experiments have been endured for decades ... to illustrate the above "likely response" as perceived by TPTB, let's explore the results of the Milgram experiments in 1961 ... source
purpose:

which measured the willingness of study participants to obey an authority figure who instructed them to perform acts that conflicted with their personal conscience.

results:

Stark authority was pitted against the subjects' [participants'] strongest moral imperatives against hurting others, and, with the subjects' [participants'] ears ringing with the screams of the victims, authority won more often than not. The extreme willingness of adults to go to almost any lengths on the command of an authority constitutes the chief finding of the study and the fact most urgently demanding explanation.

Ordinary people, simply doing their jobs, and without any particular hostility on their part, can become agents in a terrible destructive process. Moreover, even when the destructive effects of their work become patently clear, and they are asked to carry out actions incompatible with fundamental standards of morality, relatively few people have the resources needed to resist authority.

So, in conclusion, age old experiments have laid the groundwork for anticipated results, current technology allows for global effect and the current economical crisis shall NOT be wasted. Prepare for and expect the worst humans have to offer.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by NavalFC

Yeah, I guess a nuke would work. I don't think it would matter much what they used because people will believe whatever they are told. Once they see the burnt out buildings and dead bodies everywhere they will be more than happy to believe aliens did it.

What you say about reporters showing up could be solved by just not allowing them into the area. All they would have to say is it's to dangerous( some kind of chemical or poison present from the alien attack). Then the only info we would have is what they fed us.

Tell everyone another attack is imminent and people would be begging for protection, no matter what that involved.

I'm just thinking as I type here but the more I think about it, the easier it seems it would be.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join