It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If a "False Flag" UFO operation did happen....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I could imagine the presentation being something along the line of the possibility of, as has been stated, a cut-back of budgets to get out of the debt crisis, along side with a LARGE morale boost by the u.s. people. Just imagine if they could just get everyone to follow along, and played out a seeming "attack", and the destruction of the attacking UFO, witnessed by millions. Anyone care to comment? I just really had this on my mind as something that I could feel actually happening and no1 ever know was TRUTHFULLY going down. Hidden behind handshakes and above top secret files.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenObserver

Why would aliens invade just the US?

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Well when War of the Worlds was broadcast over live radio it invoked panic in alot who heard it then you have various cults like the hale-bop freaks that will start doing mass suicides so it's probably a bad idea for a false flag event.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I don't mean JUST the U.S. Sorry I should have been a little more specific. But if it happened ANYWHERE, it would make everyone buckle down i'm sure. If the U.S was going to do something that big, it would have to take more than 1 country to work IMHO.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32

Well when War of the Worlds was broadcast over live radio it invoked panic in alot who heard it then you have various cults like the hale-bop freaks that will start doing mass suicides so it's probably a bad idea for a false flag event.

I thought the whole point of a false flag event is to take lives. Either initially or after the fact.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Well, I would sit out on the porch with my cigarettes, drink, watch the panic and enjoy the show. The technology to make something like this believable would make a very good show. If the aliens target my location, oh well.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by litterbaux

Originally posted by kro32

I thought the whole point of a false flag event is to take lives. Either initially or after the fact.

Hmm I thought it was to distract from other issues.

Maybe your correct.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Why make another thread about this?? There are literally hundreds....many things you think you have not been spoken about, HAVE.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Maybe they could take it even further and actually stage a full invasion to get us under their control. We could have cops or soldiers patrolling the streets in latex alien masks, pretending to be ETs, enforcing martial law, while our PM / President (US people) tells us we must fully co-operate, or they'll destroy the whole world.

Good scenario for a film, but not very likely in real life, though.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I was thinking it sounded better as a film to after thinking about it more, just wanting to get some input. Thanks.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Ok, hold on.

All of you talking about alien false flags always leave out a crucial detail: HOW?

How would such a false flag be done?

Military people dressed like aliens? what?

An alien attack would be global and use technology well beyond our own.

It would be kind of obvious what was going on if all of a sudden we were attacked by aliens who coicendentally have the exact same weapons technology we do.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   

There was a US TV show in the 90s, Alien Nation, I think it was called. Aliens were integrated and serving in the police and army.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenObserver
I just really had this on my mind as something that I could feel actually happening and no1 ever know was TRUTHFULLY going down. Hidden behind handshakes and above top secret files.

agreed, we are too far from the actual truth.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by requireduser

Can't argue with that. I dunno what the truth is but when you consider how often they change their stories, they are clearly hiding SOMETHING, and it probably ain't good.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I don't think it would take much technology to pull off really. Sure a worldwide invasion would but that wouldn't be needed to incite panic. All they would need to do is attack a city or an area in a third world country. Throw some shots of spaceships firing lasers in the MSM and bam full on fear from the rest of the world.

Stay indoors, we have this under control, all we need is 500 gazillion dollars to build our new defensive weapons.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Strictsum
I don't think it would take much technology to pull off really. Sure a worldwide invasion would but that wouldn't be needed to incite panic. All they would need to do is attack a city or an area in a third world country. Throw some shots of spaceships firing lasers in the MSM and bam full on fear from the rest of the world.

Stay indoors, we have this under control, all we need is 500 gazillion dollars to build our new defensive weapons.

That woudlnt work either. Because what happens when the media outlets send journalists to these locations and see no aliens attacking.

Media organizations just dont take anyones word for it, they send reporters.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Better theory...

They were here, all along and got tired of trying to get us on the right path, and have given up, recently abandoned us and now are going to observe our self-destruction from a safe distance.

Yeah, right!

BUT, what if it was true?

Could you possibly handle THAT disclosure?

We're so F'd up that we are no longer worthy of saving from ourselves, we'll never advance beyond the human/animal hybrid.

Bah, we tried... we're just here for the show now.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by NavalFC

It would be a hit and run, the city or area would be flattened. The reporters would show up and see burnt earth, nothing left. They could easily do that part. It would be the threat of them returning to a major city like New York that would cause the fear.

It's the easiest way I see to fake an invasion. May not be possible but The way everyone believes anything the MSM says, I think it may be easier than it seems.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
If Indians built the Vimanas, how many thousands of years ago, im sure we could come up with something powerful enough in this day and age to take on alien tech.......well.....we probably would have earlier if it wasn't for damn religion.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Strictsum
reply to post by NavalFC

It would be a hit and run, the city or area would be flattened. The reporters would show up and see burnt earth, nothing left. They could easily do that part. It would be the threat of them returning to a major city like New York that would cause the fear.

It's the easiest way I see to fake an invasion. May not be possible but The way everyone believes anything the MSM says, I think it may be easier than it seems.

So you are suggesting they Nuke some city?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join