It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA boffins claim that Aliens could help end global warming or just kill us!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Well this is interesting

London, August 20 : US scientists claim that when aliens arrive, they will destroy Earthlings because we harm our environment so much.

Three scientists from NASA and Pennsylvania State University have warned that aliens would declare a war with us after they see how we kill other species and harm our planet by giving off greenhouse gases.

"Extraterrestrial intelligence (ETI) could attack and kill us, enslave us, or potentially even eat us," the report said.

"ETI could attack us out of selfishness or out of a more altruistic desire to protect the galaxy from us. We might be a threat to the galaxy just as we are a threat to our home planet," it stated.

However, there is also a possibility that aliens "could help humanity by solving hunger and disease," the Daily Star quoted NASA boffins at Pennsylvania State University, as saying.

Full Story

How do we know that they won't actually be PLEASED with our greenhouse gases??? They might prefer even more CO2!

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaceJockey1

What in the world are these people smoking? Maybe eating and drinking? They have gone to far off their rockers that even the crazy people think they have gone over the cliff.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
here are the credentials for the man who made the claim. astrobiology.nasa.gov... man/ now, mind explaining what makes him any more qualified than i am when it comes to alien psychology?

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Yes I seen this and I am pretty sure we are not in any other life forms(alien) diet anyways! Imagine if we stumbled upon aliens on the moon I pretty sure neil and the boys would immediatley think of bbq them up. This article scares me for a couple of reasons. 1. that sounds like something a six year old would say "eat us" lol and 2. wasnt global warming pretty much considered a non-existient thing? anyway good post op

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
There are about a billion other threads on this at the moment...

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kaiuk
here are the credentials for the man who made the claim. astrobiology.nasa.gov... man/ now, mind explaining what makes him any more qualified than i am when it comes to alien psychology?

The good doctor is shown here being indoctrinated:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/70852d9c03d0.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaceJockey1

Three scientists from NASA and Pennsylvania State University have warned that aliens would declare a war with us after they see how we kill other species and harm our planet by giving off greenhouse gases. "Extraterrestrial intelligence (ETI) could attack and kill us, enslave us, or potentially even eat us," the report said.

unless they knew something that we don't know, obviously, anyone who said like that in our society is considered lunatic, insane, crazy and should be send to medical care center.

now, whats the reason they said it so loud, is that some sort of conspiracy or they really know something?

nobody know for sure

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I'm starting to believe that these NASA boffins are worried about the future of their jobs, and are hoping some 'talent' agent will pick them up as story writers in Hollywood! hah hah

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
So one minute these boffins are denying anything is out there, and the next, we're supposed to listen to their pontificating about what the alien's motives are?

They ought to shut up and learn what consistency is first. Hell, I think I'm starting to become a believer myself now; there is clearly something they ain't telling us.
edit on 20/8/11 by NocturnalPhantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Looks like it's about to go down.
When will this be though?
This year? or 2012?
I hope it's 2012, since i need to prepare for this.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm not writing this response twice.

What has been shared with me so far, is the very real possibility of a FAKE disclosure. Im an experiencer, and this is not the benevolents, the good guys, this is just about the negative entities the bloodlines have been channeling since before soloman's temple, and their negative gnositicism. Their push for NWO.

The possibility is that they will pull out this card, and not produce a single ET to meet. Instead, release info on the crashes, which were real and the technology which is real, and then a push for NWO, fascist one world government because that is how ET does it. Well, it depends on if ET is Legion, from the Abyss and related to Revelations 9/11

New Living Translation:

Their king is the angel from the bottomless pit; his name in Hebrew is Abaddon, and in Greek, Apollyon—the Destroyer.

Again, not the benevolents.

I'm really pleased this guy did this. I liked his intelligent brown eyes and sensed something. He's getting info out, ie. if this happens, people might remember that its FAKED.

A fake disclosure and push towards NWO must be happening.

Nibiru, is the abyss, and only if people keep supporting wars and starvation of billions is there a frequency match to give it more permissions to act on earth and harm us, so its time to be really loving and give up every man for himself politics and economics and equalize, but not under FASCISM or NWO, grass roots, people stuff, freedom AND a heart.

Because they don't have the powers over this planet they think they have, and most people are good, loving inside, trying to do their best, even if the gates of hell show up.

These are not the real ETs, and they would need to see alot more awareness from people, asking for help, before they can as this is a school, earth.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
As soon as I saw that story I immediately re-posted it on my facebook. Many of my friends are believers in man made global warming, where as I am not. This article helps to illustrate the absurdity of some of humanity's so called 'experts.' They would really have you believe that a highly advanced civilization would even bother with the universally inconsequential Earth and its inhabitants?

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Considering the latest research claiming that there are more Jupiter size 'floater' planets (not in a solar system - star orbit), than there are stars, and there are even more smaller planets than the Jupiter ones in our galaxy, then there'd be more than enough resources for an alien race to investigate, which really decreases the chances that any other race would even happen upon our grain of sand.

Any UFO's that have or are being reported, are most likely our OWN!

All we have to worry about is what the nuts currently running the show are likey to do.
edit on 20-8-2011 by SpaceJockey1 because: spelling

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Lol Global warming is not what you think it is. The whole solar system is heating up. Even NASA admitted it in the 1990s.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
what. i dont wanna be some alien food

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
I think most aliens wouldn't do anything because they come from such a different planet anyways. Yes I believe intelligent life could possibly exist on a non-Earth like planet given the right conditions that we have not discovered yet.

Aliens that could interact with our planet, I think preliminary UFO's they would send wouldn't be of any threat. If we attacked back, and they retaliated by returning as some government , I don't know.

NASA puts out the strong affirmation that we are not alone in the Universe but we most certainly not have been visited.

Then it is interesting since if Aliens could be our Gods then the OP would make sense, it's basically a 50/50 chance of what they will do.

But if Aliens are not our Gods and are just surveyors of the Galaxy what have you, then why would they have some take over agenda? Are we talking about explorers or some Alien race that had to escape their planet to remain in existence and is traveling on some multi-generational mother ship?

top topics

join