It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul supporters blast back with over $1 million and counting

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Ron Paul supporters blast back with over $1 million and counting

The Ron Paul birthday money bomb is well underway and they have already raised over $1 million today. It will be going on until midnight. This event was billed as "a fundraiser the establishment would never forget". Whatever the reason, part birthday celebration and perhaps part firing back after the lack of media coverage following his dead-heat finish in Iowa; the Ron Paul campaign is full-speed ahead.

The only thing the mainstream media has been able to keep beating the drums on is saying that he is unelectable. For a 12-term Congressman from Texas to be constantly criticized about electability, it is ironic that his 11 re-elections makes him the most elected candidate in the Presidential field.

Read more

Source: www.examiner.com...

Just thought I'd share some good news. BTW, number just passed $1.3 as of this post.

Peace

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by BeyondPerception

Well maybe they are basing it off of his last attempt at the Presidency. He got what like 3% of the vote.

Running for Congress is a bit easier than the Presidency. Didn't he also set records last time for online donations?

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32

Well maybe they are basing it off of his last attempt at the Presidency. He got what like 3% of the vote.

Running for Congress is a bit easier than the Presidency. Didn't he also set records last time for online donations?

3% of the vote and he wasn't even on most ballots?
Damn lookout if he makes the main ballots he just might win!

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaDe_

Yes look out indeed

Not a good sign when people not even in the race are polling better than Paul in the national polls however. But you never know.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Ron Paul is America's ONE AND [color=cyan]ONLY chance to turn America back around and become a country to be PROUD about again.

If we get the usual politician in office again, we all KNOW what to expect... the SAME BS as usual and the same SELLING OUT OF AMERICA RIGHT UNDER OUR NOSES!!!

There are TRAITORS in office currently, and there are TRAITORS currently RUNNING for President now who do not have Americas best interests in mind. They are the USUAL PROFESSIONAL POLITICIAN whom are giving us the USUAL PROFESSIONAL SCREWING!!!

We need REAL CHANGE. We need Ron Paul as President before this country goes completely to HELL.
edit on 20-8-2011 by pplrnuts because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

reply to post by SpaDe_

Yes look out indeed

Not a good sign when people not even in the race are polling better than Paul in the national polls however. But you never know.

Oh? Please show me a legitimate online or other poll recently where a write in scored higher than Ron Paul. Oh and don't show me some closed poll that was posted by a radio station, or blog either thanks.
edit on 8/20/2011 by SpaDe_ because: ...

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
If you guys (Kro) are going to debate polling, please start a new thread.

Thank you.

edit on 8/20/2011 by BeyondPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaDe_

Here you go:

www.realclearpolitics.com...

Realclearpolitics has both Palin and Guiliani polling better than Mr. Paul.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

Yes and looking over RealClearPolitcs site one thing did become real clear to me, just like on every other site, they push Ron Paul to the back. Just look at the articles listed on their main page and tell me it isn't true. They all think that he is a joke, and I hope the American people finally speak up and slap all the naysayers in the face come election day.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I did my part, hopefully other ATS-ers will do theirs. He needs us as much as we need him.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

Interestingly Ron Paul polled 3rd in Iowa but nearly won:

Minnesota Congresswoman Michele Bachmann attracts 22% support, while former Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney earn 21%. Just slightly behind is Texas Congressman Ron Paul at 16%,

goo.gl...

Came in 3rd in this NH poll. Hopefully we'll see a similar outcome to Iowa.

On the ballot Romney remains in a strong position. He leads all candidates with 36% of the vote. However, Perry, making his first appearance in the NH Journal poll, debuts with a strong 18%. Ron Paul continues to impress despite relatively little media attention with 14%.

nhjournal.com...

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
This is great news but I wonder if the Ron Paul campaign even needs money this time around, with so much controversy I think the media is giving them free publicity. But it's always good to throw some commercials out there and of course you have to pay for travel expenses.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   

reply to post by SpaDe_

Here you go:

www.realclearpolitics.com...

Realclearpolitics has both Palin and Guiliani polling better than Mr. Paul.

I'm not trying to downplay "realclearpolitics", but seriously, whos votes are those?? Where is this "National" vote being conducted? How does one become able to vote for this " national average"? I see the Rassmussen poll being thrown around a lot as well, but again, WHO is voting on these polls, WHERE and HOW??
edit on 20-8-2011 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Only 28k to go!!!!!!!

GOT IT

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Less than 9k to go!

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Hey Beyond Perception, I have a question for you.. do you remember the 2008 elections? Where you wandering around the internet then? If not let me tell you a few things..

I was routing for Ron Paul then, I even had everyone I know and didnt know vote for him.. I had democrats and people who never voted for him go vote Republican.. I did believe at the time that the time we would have a voice to be heard.. But in actuality we didn't have anything.. You see that time Ron Paul pulled in something like 6.4 million Dollars in a day, he was top choice on both military, and police nation wide. He was ranking high in those polls also.. In the beginning he was getting air time(Probably what we are seeing today wit the debates.. - I do not know I dont want TV anymore.) Then the last time RP was on tv was a fox debate, they asked him some screwed up questions.. Here is the one that was instilled into my memory forever... "What makes you think you are electable?" This here was the end of RP being on TV.. I can probably say DE JA VU all over again.. Do you want to know the outcome of this thing with RP? I have a good guess considering I seen it 4 yrs ago...

I am not against him I really like what he has to say.. I think he is a good man.. But he isn't Presidential Idol Material...

edit on 8/20/2011 by ThichHeaded because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortal_Dragon

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I wanted to add some things I said above..

6 Mil Money Bomb

Are you electable?

Military Backing

Its all the same from the last time.. I want someone good in office but like I said.. Presidential Idol doesn't have room for cool people like RP

I also wanted to add, he had the biggest, I mean biggest grass roots campaign ever...

Ron Paul Revolution, Google Ron Paul, and many other ones.. people were out campaigning for him, hell there were a vid or 2 of people turning away RP voters during the primaries.. I will probably not get involved with this election.. I seen what the election process is like from the last 3 times... I dont need a re run of another letdown.

edit on 8/20/2011 by ThichHeaded because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
1.5 million,hes over the line
2nd line

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join