It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Condoleezza Rice blows the Pope away

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

MADRID, SPAIN - AUGUST 20: Pope Benedict XVI is protected from the rain with umbrellas as Condi Rice photoshopped as Storm directs the elements.

Voice of America: Storm Cuts Short Pope’s Speech in Madrid

A huge thunderstorm in Madrid Saturday night forced Pope Benedict to cut short his speech to an estimated one million young pilgrims gathered for the church's world youth festival.

The freak storm gave the outdoor prayer vigil at a Madrid airfield a dramatic climax. Firefighters checked the stage before allowing the leader of the world's 1.6 billion Catholics to return. He thanked the gatherers for their “joy and endurance,” adding that their strength was “greater than the rain.”

The Fall of Rome: Our saviour Condoleezza Rice vs. The Pope (YouYube)

What does this mean? This means that Condi is the number one moral and religious leader in the world. Condi is the saviour of the people nowadays, the Messiah, as well as our political leader.

There, I've said it. Now what are you going to do?

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I have no clue what the hell you are trying to say actually.

But I hope its positive because Dr. Rice is one of the smartest women in the United States.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Sorry, but I have to agree with BrianC. May I ask, were you trying to satirize global warming arguments? Perhaps attempting an elaborate pun on a film character's name? Why did you happen to use Condoleeza Rice? Was this all done for you and you just lifted it here? If the last is the case, would you mind lifting it back? It can't do ATS' reputation (or yours) any good.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I'm not a Catholic, but I would had liked to attend that youth vigil. I bet it was INTENSE.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrianC
I have no clue what the hell you are trying to say actually.

This topic is not really about what I am trying to say.

This topic is really about what Condoleezza Rice has already said.

It is about me trying to show more people what they haven't yet heard or understood of her words.

But I hope its positive because Dr. Rice

It is very postiive. I love no-one more than Condi. When I speak about Condi, I am at my most positive.

I run Rice for President Yahoo Group.

is one of the smartest women in the United States.

Smartest in the world, ever and she is in the service of the people as well - smart and with a big heart!

edit on 20-8-2011 by Mr Peter Dow because: Fix the link

edit on 20-8-2011 by Mr Peter Dow because: typos

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Peter Dow

I will be joining that Yahoo group

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
There isnt going to be peace. Were all going downhill from here on and its going to get much, much worse. We live in the End Time, the Tribulation. Look at current world events, it says it all there. When the world economy crashes and it WILL, it will pave the way for the Mark of the beast. Condoleeza may have peace and goodwill in mind, but it is all for nought.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Peter Dow

This means that Condi is the number one moral and religious leader in the world. Condi is the saviour of the people nowadays, the Messiah, as well as our political leader.

There, I've said it. Now what are you going to do?

I guess i'll just
a bit...

then move on...

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
2 videos making 2 points about why Condi blows the Pope away.

1. The Pope cannot be Venus, Goddess of Love, because the Pope is a man, whereas a Goddess must be female and Condi is a woman, so she is in the running to be Venus unlike the Pope who is disqualified, gender-wise.

2. Condi has travelled more air-miles than the Pope.

Transit of Venus with Condoleezza Rice (Music Video)

Transit of Venus with Condoleezza Rice Goddess of Love to "Bright Eyes" (YouTube)

5 & 6th June 2012. Photographs of the planet Venus in transit across the face of the Sun. Photographs of Condoleezza Rice.

Set to music "Bright Eyes" by Art Garfunkel.

Condi Ride A White Swan. Condoleezza Rice flies the World. (YouTube)

Music video with photographs of Condoleezza Rice flying around the world, in aeroplanes and helicopters in her role as Secretary of State of the United States of America. Also included are photoshopped and graphical art featuring Condi.

The music is "Ride A White Swan" by Marc Bolan and T. Rex.
Thanks to numerous photographers and graphic artists.

edit on 9-6-2012 by Mr Peter Dow because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join