It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WWII and the New World Order

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I have some questions that I hope some of you can help me with.

What, if any, purpose did WWII have with the NWO? I haven't really found anything about this on the net. Was it all part of the scheme of things, or was the Axis just a hiccup, so to speak, in the plan of the NWO?

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Check here : www.abovetopsecret.com...

I am sure there have been discussions about WW2 and the NWO in the NWO section.

Edit: My response was made before this thread was moved here.

[edit on 19-8-2004 by DetectivePerez]

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 09:05 PM
link   
My apologies for posting in the wrong forum, I worded this differently from my original...

I actually searched several times and found no real discussions of the NWO's influence on/during WWII in ANY forums. I don't know if that's my error or not.

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Not sure I follow you.

It seems you are wondering(?) :
were there NWO theories before WW2
-or-
did WW2 interrupt or assist NWO if it is not a theory but reality?

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by PistolPete
What, if any, purpose did WWII have with the NWO? I haven't really found anything about this on the net. Was it all part of the scheme of things, or was the Axis just a hiccup, so to speak, in the plan of the NWO?

I beleive, and I haven't researched this in depth, but I beleive that New World Order hadn't even been mentioned before Bush the Elder noted that it was time for it in some speech he gave. People took a sinister slant to it, but apparently what he meant was that previously, the world was broken up into two armed camps, the Communists and the West. The USSR fell apart, and the prospects of international communism fell apart, so there was a need for a realignment of global powers, possibly one where the US didn't have to serve as the armed forces of the free world.

Looks like it didn't work out that way. The rest of the west doesn't seem to interested in increasing their military budgets.

So, quickly then, you have the wrong conspiracy. You are looking for the Illuminati, or perhaps that old stanard the Freemasons. Or, you could get a little new agey and ask 'what was WWII to the reptiloids from vibrational dimension x"?

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan I beleive, and I haven't researched this in depth, but I beleive that New World Order hadn't even been mentioned before Bush the Elder noted that it was time for it in some speech he gave.

People have been talking about a New World Order a long time before Bush.

The New World Order Timeline

I beleive, and I haven't researched this in depth...

Perhaps you should research things in more depth before you get on your high horse and start telling people that they are wrong.

[edit on 20-8-2004 by legion]

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by legion

Originally posted by Nygdan I beleive, and I haven't researched this in depth, but I beleive that New World Order hadn't even been mentioned before Bush the Elder noted that it was time for it in some speech he gave.

People have been talking about a New World Order a long time before Bush.

The New World Order Timeline

Ah, looks liek I was wrong. Most of those references don't refer explicitly to the New World Order, but at least some of them do

I beleive, and I haven't researched this in depth...

Perhaps you should research things in more depth before you get on your high horse and start telling people that they are wrong.

High horse? It was just a shetland pony.

[edit on 20-8-2004 by legion]

new topics

top topics

join