It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN: Alien attack can fix economy and bring world peace

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

That synth player can tear it UP!

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by followtheevidence

uh.... can i have a link for that please?

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
they are just preparing us for project bluebeam

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
What has been shared with me so far, is the very real possibility of a FAKE disclosure. Im an experiencer, and this is not the benevolents, the good guys, this is just about the negative entities the bloodlines have been channeling since before soloman's temple, and their negative gnositicism. Their push for NWO.

The possibility is that they will pull out this card, and not produce a single ET to meet. Instead, release info on the crashes, which were real and the technology which is real, and then a push for NWO, fascist one world government because that is how ET does it.
Well, it depends on if ET is Legion, from the Abyss and related to Revelations 9/11

New Living Translation:

Their king is the angel from the bottomless pit; his name in Hebrew is Abaddon, and in Greek, Apollyon—the Destroyer.

Again, not the benevolents.

I'm really pleased this guy did this. I liked his intelligent brown eyes and sensed something. He's getting info out, ie. if this happens, people might remember that its FAKED.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

The guy is on crack. We don't need space aliens to "attack."

Simply educating our population about their precense and the obvious fact that they haven't killed us (even though they easily could), should put reality in a new light to every man, woman, and child.

No attack needed. Just truth.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
If there was...well when there will be the fake alien invasion, speculate on what will happen then?
Is the army going to go fight them?
Or do you think the Reptilian Rulers of Earth, will try to somehow fabricate the "coming of Jesus" i mean what better way to keep people calm in a time of crisis other, than making everyone's favorite fairytale come to life?
Oh look ALIENS somebody think of the children....
Look up in the sky, it's a bird, it's a plane, it's SUPERMAN.......w.w..wait....nope thats Jesus
edit on 20-8-2011 by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by AzureSky

Thanks for posting that video.

From the first time I saw it, I found Dr. Rosen to be a credible source.

People need to remember that the world players have everything set up like a chess board. This is why Masonic halls and artistic works use the checkered floor. As it does symbolize duality, it also illustrates that TPTB are restricted to rules and must follow them.

As I stated in another thread (cannot recall which at the moment) when Bin Ladin was "killed" and dropped into the sea, this had to happen because they cannot play another card or make another move on the chess board until they finish playing their current move.

As Rosen stated, it goes in steps. They had to finish playing the terrorist card before they could play the alien invasion card. I don't believe that I have to post any links proving this. If you've been following the news, suddenly we're seeing more UFO and alien discussion as well as the fact that middle class white Americans are now the terrorists. We probably are, too. We need to be ready to terrorize some aliens so they don't kill us off or put us in a zoo -- or so the government would like you to believe.
edit on 21-8-2011 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
reply to post by AzureSky

Thanks for posting that video.

From the first time I saw it, I found Dr. Rosen to be a credible source.

People need to remember that the world players have everything set up like a chess board. This is why Masonic halls and artistic works use the checkered floor. As it does symbolize duality, it also illustrates that TPTB are restricted to rules and must follow them.

As I stated in another thread (cannot recall which at the moment) when Bin Ladin was "killed" and dropped into the sea, this had to happen because they cannot play another card or make another move on the chess board until they finish playing their current move.

As Rosen stated, it goes in steps. They had to finish playing the terrorist card before they could play the alien invasion card. I don't believe that I have to post any links proving this. If you've been following the news, suddenly we're seeing more UFO and alien discussion as well as the fact that middle class white Americans are now the terrorists. We probably are, too. We need to be ready to terrorize some aliens so they don't kill us off or put us in a zoo -- or so the government would like you to believe.
edit on 21-8-2011 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

Wow, great post Afterthought, very informational.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by fuzzy0087
I tend to agree that an alien attack would bring about peace to humans but I can't say it would fix the economy. And if it didn't bring peace, we as humans would be destroyed. Without putting aside our petty differences to form new alliances in the face of annihilation the result could be catastrophic.

There's no reason why we can't put aside our differences momentarily to combat an outside threat, and then go back to combating each other. And you know that's what we'd do. It's like WW2. Ours and the Soviet governments never liked or trusted each other, and after Germany was defeated we went ahead and started preparing for another conflict with our former allies. It never happened, but there were hardliners in both camps that wanted to jump right into that fire. Could have happened just as easily.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Can any one actually confirm this is from CNN? I see no identifying marks in the video itself. Just curious is all

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
Can any one actually confirm this is from CNN? I see no identifying marks in the video itself. Just curious is all

It probably was since the man speaking was Paul Krugman, economics advisor to White House. His comments made a bit of a stir in the MSM.

He was making the case for more financial stimulus in accordance with his Keynesian economic principles.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Time to get the gin, ak, and masterbation lotion ready this might get ugly....

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
It's one thing saying an alien invasion will bring about world peace, but if it's obviously not going to happen. At least anytime soon.

What would also bring about world peace is any great chaotic event. One human made perhaps, which is more likely.

Out of chaos comes order, after all.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
hmm this is weird. i'd never thought of the possiblity of an alien invasion bringing us earthlings together as one. i kind of like it..can anyone give those aliens the coordinates of those filthy families that rule this giant dirt clod of a rock? tell them they have some really tasty blood

and btw yesterday on msn.com there was an article and series of videos on a "would earth be ready if aliens attacked." and today at the store I saw 2 magazines with similar topics on the titles.

my eyebrows are raising a little i guess but who knows

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Gemini67

One of my favourite movies "Independence Day" where the world UNITES to defeat the bad bad naughty aliens

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kaiuk
reply to post by followtheevidence

uh.... can i have a link for that please?

Here you go:

www.guardian.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
This is worrying...

The MSM is setting the scence for an evil alien invasion for sure...

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
A staged alien attack is just another word for pushing the reset button on the economy and conflict of the world.
"We will unified to fight our common enemy for a better future for our children; and rebuild the world together; let humanity put one step closer to peace on Earth (that is destroyed in the process)" or so they say.

Let's say after the war; who would dare to about debt with the U.S. (our would be savior), who dare to not join the hero of the world (you will be left alone when the next invasion forces come)

This is just to ensure keeping our eyes shut and mouth closed.

Forget about the resistance; it only happens in movies, I mean the result would not be in our favor, unless there's another force with equal strength or greater as our back up.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by fuzzy0087
I tend to agree that an alien attack would bring about peace to humans but I can't say it would fix the economy. And if it didn't bring peace, we as humans would be destroyed. Without putting aside our petty differences to form new alliances in the face of annihilation the result could be catastrophic.

think about what you just said. you say that an attack would bring peace? so having the whole world at war with another world... is peace? how? all you did was change the scope and scale of war.

there would be no peace on earth but most likely annihalation. if aliens can travel from one galaxy to here we would have little to no chance in putting up a good fight so yeah we would have peace since we would be dead.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join