It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

CNN: Alien attack can fix economy and bring world peace

page: 1
10
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   


A weird and odd thing to say, from an MSM outlet.
What do you disinfo agents think about something like this "space aliens even if faked, will mobilize the economy and bring world peace".
Doesn't raise any red flags in that brain of yours?
Nope? Just a standard thing to do right?
Oh you know them crazy ass aliens.
But hey at least we could pray to "Jesus" for help o lordy lordy, please save us puny humans imaginary man who doesn't exist




posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
All this alien invasion talk reminded me of this.




So no, there is nothing new under the sun.
edit on 20-8-2011 by Cohort because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I tend to agree that an alien attack would bring about peace to humans but I can't say it would fix the economy. And if it didn't bring peace, we as humans would be destroyed. Without putting aside our petty differences to form new alliances in the face of annihilation the result could be catastrophic.



posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien
 


Didn't NASA release something recently stating that our green house gas emissions are put us at risk for a space alien attack? This is getting weird...



posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I got about half way through writing a book about this very idea, a fake invasion to inspire world peace, but it was very hoky and unrealistic as that level of fear would surely bring out the worst in us, hoarding, isolation and violence. I couldn't come up with a worthy ending or a way to have the humans win the war and

not go right back to hating each other !



posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien
 


I cannot stop laughing right now.

Heh...he.h.eh..eh.dglhkfgkhfkh



However the fact of the matter is is "space aliens attacking" may be a lot closer than we think it is.

I've been seeing a lot of UFO buildup on the Central Coast of California recently, relatively close to VAFB as well.

I've seen anywhere from 5-10 UFOs in the past 2 months. Apparently, a friend of a friend has as well.

Sigh....

It sure is sad what the governments will do to maintain the notion of evil.



posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cohort
All this alien invasion talk reminded me of this.




So no, there is nothing new under the sun.
edit on 20-8-2011 by Cohort because: (no reason given)


Not surprised he'd say something like that.
Quoting this non human fool -
"perhaps we NEED some outside universal threat"....no, people just need common sense, and to stop acting like they have a sense of self accomplishment when they have none, to get rid of this lie that your "better" than someone else because you happened to have been born on this piece of rock.
We could start by exposing the the truth, and maybe getting rid of "patriotism"

"and i ask you is not an alien force already among us"...........yeah you don't mean the reptilian that you are, and the Greys working at Area 51 do you?...or are you talking about our great imaginary savior Jesus?...i heard he started taking roids, so now he's even stronger than EVAR.



posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien
 


Heh, heh. Another piece not so unlike this occurred roughly two days ago (see www.guardian.co.uk...).

Incredulous stuff. Beyond ... comment. And it's not as though I argue against the possibility of extraterrestrial life, much less that of intelligent extraterrestrial life transiting Earth; rather, it's the silver lining embedded in speculation such as this that invokes the proverbial face palm. I mean if this isn't the last refuge then I can only imagine the next meme will include hell rising from on under followed by a preparation to battle pitchfork wielding devils under the mantra of "Good for the global economy!"
edit on 20-8-2011 by Axebo because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
How's a fake alien invasion going to create jobs to fix the economy? Is there a way they can produce a hologram that wont give off a discolored effect when filmed with a home video camera? It would end up getting debunked pretty quick.

Here is a J-pop singer that is nothing but a hologram



It's very impressive the color changes to a washed out effect when it gets too up close, and pixelated. Not to mention you can see the projector beam. Unless they got some more advanced hidden tech they wouldn't be able to pull it off.



posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by followtheevidence
reply to post by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien
 


Didn't NASA release something recently stating that our green house gas emissions are put us at risk for a space alien attack? This is getting weird...


Yes.
There was a major blowout imo, on this alien "attack" over "green house gasses".
This CNN video, further adds to that, i strongly believe we're going to face an alien invasion soon.
But how to prepare?
I guess i'll need to buy a laptop.



posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien
 


if it's fake, wouldn't fix anything unless they deal with the hedge funds speculators.

these vampires are bleeding the real economy(that which actually produces something) to the anemic state it is at today.

and the more effort mankind did, the more the financial vampires would plunder, leaving the effort useless.

only a real invasion that would bring us alien governance might help humanity.

take a look at our banking and financial situation, our present politicians are incapable of governance.

they are just trained monkeys working for the lobbyists.



posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by IlluminatusOculus33
How's a fake alien invasion going to create jobs to fix the economy? Is there a way they can produce a hologram that wont give off a discolored effect when filmed with a home video camera? It would end up getting debunked pretty quick.

Here is a J-pop singer that is nothing but a hologram



It's very impressive the color changes to a washed out effect when it gets too up close, and pixelated. Not to mention you can see the projector beam. Unless they got some more advanced hidden tech they wouldn't be able to pull it off.


Yes i've read about this Jpop or whatever story.
And i saw a video, where Japans favorite singer, or something was a hologram or CGI?



posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Faked alien invasion will mobilise the world into building spaced based weapons systems, which is already underway and has been since the cold war if i recall, because "the russians could bomb us from there" and etc.

But its all lies
, the alien invasion will be staged. To justify building these trillion dollar weapons that can be pointed into space, and at earth. Thus, cutting us off from the extraterrestrial cultures that are trying to help us.

According to this, but you know. Believe what you want. Watch the video, watch more videos from her. Theres a really good 30 minute one. Very insightful.


edit on 20/8/11 by AzureSky because: (no reason given)

edit on 20/8/11 by AzureSky because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
This is all becoming especially weird. Either we are very close to the big D, or they really are planning a fake invasion. Or, TPTB have run out of boogie men and need to conjure up a new "axis of evil."

Either way this is getting freakin' strange.



posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamAbeliever
This is all becoming especially weird. Either we are very close to the big D, or they really are planning a fake invasion. Or, TPTB have run out of boogie men and need to conjure up a new "axis of evil."

Either way this is getting freakin' strange.


See the above video, she pretty much explains the need to have these "boogie men" and in one of her videos she talks about ghaddafi, and how he was already set to be a new "boogie man", and she states they had this planned 15 - 20 years ago. Dont quote me on the dates.



posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Honestly, I can't tell you what will happen. I don't know. Last meditation I had, just a few minutes ago, showed me a pentagram in a blue sky with clouds. The pentagon inside the pentagram was purple. Then I saw what I thought to be a glowing upside-down Vimana....

I shrug at this just as I shrug at this 5th night of the ninth wave that we are in. If anything is going to happen, it is going to happen. There is nothing gained in worrying about it, wouldn't you say?



posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien
 


The host of the show was acting funny, like how somebody tries to tell someone to shut up by accentuating a negative respond and widening their eyes. Like out of a movie or something. But maybe that's just me.



posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by AzureSky
 


You know, Carol's presentation came to mind when I first heard/read of a possible alien invasion thru the MSM. Very curious. Very, very curious.



posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
Honestly, I can't tell you what will happen. I don't know. Last meditation I had, just a few minutes ago, showed me a pentagram in a blue sky with clouds. The pentagon inside the pentagram was purple. Then I saw what I thought to be a glowing upside-down Vimana....

I shrug at this just as I shrug at this 5th night of the ninth wave that we are in. If anything is going to happen, it is going to happen. There is nothing gained in worrying about it, wouldn't you say?


5th night of the 9th wave? i thought the ninth wave had started earlier on this year. I have not been in touch with that part of what is going on. Could you please u2u me some links if you have the time.



posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Axebo
reply to post by AzureSky
 


You know, Carol's presentation came to mind when I first heard/read of a possible alien invasion thru the MSM. Very curious. Very, very curious.


I have posted that video on 5 or 6 different threads in the last two weeks, because its ALL about the same thing roughly, different topics, but still applies
,

She sounds truthful and honest.







 
10
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join