It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The global conspiracy to kill us all...read on

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by nakiannunaki

Much agreed woth OP. and the proof i beleive is by just opening our eyes. how do we expect world governments to control the populations of this planet when we are out growing it so to speak. and i too think that humans have came along far enough now that not all of humanity are sheep and just follow and beleive what there told .but therz a fine line i think between thinking for yourself and ''silly' conspiracies.if something where to happen i feel there is nothing we could do to stop it ...

J

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer

why would the elites let us grow in such numbers if they wanted to kill us. it does not make sense it would be far easier not to have let us get to this point.
ah but there's a reward in 'offing' us in great numbers! I would say think of it as a huge SACRIFICE to Satan! ((Their god)
Think about it

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...

i tend to agree with you op,i hope the above link works,its a thread i started with a vid about our enslavement,u can see by the vid how one might come to want to "break away" from the programming...the thread is entitled "the story of your enslavement"...

peace

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by JiggyPotamus
How could the minority possibly wipe out the majority? I do not understand how that would happen. This is a serious question by the way.

Why do you think they've been working on chemical/biological virus's?

Those tools can wipe out the masses.

The medicine, food, water can be poisoned.

Satellites in space could emit an energy on a city to wipe out life within it.

There are tools now in a few peoples hand to be GOD.

Judgement Day has begun. And it isn't "God" deciding who lives and who dies...it's a few men playing God.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join