It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shapeshifting UFO? Amsterdam, August 5 2011 - (Vid) What is this object?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Came across this interesting vid and wanted you guys to see. This is a very good vid of some unknown and I am hoping to have your thoughts on what this object could be.

I can not begin to even guess...

I believe this isn't hoaxed ..
What do you guys think of this? It's definitely not chinese lanterns, now is it?.

Thoughts/comments?

UFO Amsterdam, August 5 2011 - Stabilised

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Looks like a plastic bin liner filled with helium.

A practical joke no doubt.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I think it's a lantern that's lost it's flame and is falling.
2nd

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Bob Down Under

I was going to say that but you beat me to it. This is what it looks like to me

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by fixer1967

A bunch of teenagers who live local made one with a light frame built inside a bin liner i think it was balsa wood or plastic, when in flight it looked a good hoax and caught out a few of the neighbours.
edit on 20/8/11 by Bob Down Under because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by fixer1967

ITS A WEATHER BALLOON! SHIFTING IN THE WIND!

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Balloons, balloons and more balloons.

HOAX bin please...

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerLou

If some sort of UFO ship it must be sideways.
The orientation does not look right.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Looks to me like a Chinese Lantern.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Strange very strange object. difficult to identify ... ?

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

I have to tell you all something that is not known to the public. In the days when "strange lights" were seen they were not just glowing UFOs with different colored lights around them and in some cases amber or red hovering around cattle fields. They went 10,000 miles per hour in circles, they went 10,000 mph in jig jagged motions, they bounced around doing things that were so unbelievable that anyone would suspect they are from another dimension. I have footage of a UFO doing this, and a picture of a UFO doing it above a cattle field in the 70s, remember that the public has forgotten that UFOs are of this nature because they have left for the most part.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by greyer

Yes they do jump around and not just the camera doing it.
Ever see oscilloscope patterns caused by electric oscillation circuits.
Well behind these ship motion is such an oscillator if you go by the
Tesla ship is the UFO theory.

edit on 9/11/2011 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by greyer

I have to tell you all something that is not known to the public. In the days when "strange lights" were seen they were not just glowing UFOs with different colored lights around them and in some cases amber or red hovering around cattle fields. They went 10,000 miles per hour in circles, they went 10,000 mph in jig jagged motions, they bounced around doing things that were so unbelievable that anyone would suspect they are from another dimension. I have footage of a UFO doing this, and a picture of a UFO doing it above a cattle field in the 70s, remember that the public has forgotten that UFOs are of this nature because they have left for the most part.

Thanks for the reply greyer. Also appreciate the vid! You are correct in that they are all different , imo, & coming from my own experiences. Have seen some incredible maneuvers with a few myself.
Glad you shared and umped in: Would really LOVE to see your photo and vid: By all means post it here or make a new thread. You may have some really convincing evidence that we could dig our teeth into..

=====================
Reply to teslaandlynn

Hi TeslaandLynn
Glad to see you out and about
. I agree, for it to be a ship UFO, it doesn't quite look right.... I've seen a lot of weirdness in my days, lol, and I would like to know what this object is, Even if it's not a tesla ship , it is definitely weird... or hoaxed.. I was hoping it would easily be identified here.

ETA sorry, had to correct original post quoted by
edit on 15-9-2011 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Doesn't look like what I saw when I was over last November in this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

That object looks to be relatively close to you as witnessed by the lack of atmospheric "haze". It dipped behind that building which was also at the same apparent contrast level.

It's a shame, since I'd love to get some corroboration for my 11/10 sighting.... Looks like a garbage bag full of helium. It's just drifting along with the currents with the dominant helium side upward continuously.

Sorry mate. Thanks for posting this though!

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Shivering Coward

You could be right .. thanks for your post. I'm still not sure what this could be but your guess is as good as mine.

Interesting! Thanks for the sharing the link to your sighting. I wish I could tell you what you saw. I feel ya... and do know from experience how the excitement and not knowing is like...

Hey, keep up the good work and
Keep that cam handy - You may really get them next time -with a really good close up! If you have had one sighting, I am sure you will have more. That's my opinion. For once you have seen that first time, you can never forget, and you'll keep looking.... oh, how I know.,,lol..

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Hello SeekerLou, thank you for the positive feedback, it feels very warmed to be welcomed in the thread. I have uploaded the pic and will post something today that is a highlight in the Dulce story. I don't like talking about that as much anymore, and I halted my research into the core story because things are getting too much for me, I'm just a person interested in a story I would not talk, but when you get that close you can see that others (human and possibly alien) do not want you to talk, it is like a law or a rule that is enforced from then up to this day.

As mentioned this is a pic of a UFO flying around a larger mothership type UFO at speeds of 10,000 mph (in Colorado during the 1970s law enforcement would monitor many of these events. I know this pic is not much to the naked eye, but the story behind it is amazing. Skeptics do not know...That the police forces in Colorado during the cattle mutilations of 1975 concluded that aliens were behind it. The reason is not because they saw orange UFOs form manuevers over cattle fields that appear to be in the 4th dimension because they would join at 10,000, but because they saw the UFOs shoot into the ground. Some ranchers saw aliens dragging cattle to a UFO. An abductee once reported that he was dragged, but he could feel the aliens hands. When aliens appearred to be dragging humans (in many abduction cases) one would say it is not likely because there are no tracks, but it is this whole 4th dimension thing that lets them do events in our reality kind of like half ghost/half physical.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by greyer

Hello SeekerLou, thank you for the positive feedback, it feels very warmed to be welcomed in the thread. I have uploaded the pic and will post something today that is a highlight in the Dulce story. I don't like talking about that as much anymore, and I halted my research into the core story because things are getting too much for me, I'm just a person interested in a story I would not talk, but when you get that close you can see that others (human and possibly alien) do not want you to talk, it is like a law or a rule that is enforced from then up to this day.

As mentioned this is a pic of a UFO flying around a larger mothership type UFO at speeds of 10,000 mph (in Colorado during the 1970s law enforcement would monitor many of these events. I know this pic is not much to the naked eye, but the story behind it is amazing. Skeptics do not know...That the police forces in Colorado during the cattle mutilations of 1975 concluded that aliens were behind it. The reason is not because they saw orange UFOs form manuevers over cattle fields that appear to be in the 4th dimension because they would join at 10,000, but because they saw the UFOs shoot into the ground. Some ranchers saw aliens dragging cattle to a UFO. An abductee once reported that he was dragged, but he could feel the aliens hands. When aliens appearred to be dragging humans (in many abduction cases) one would say it is not likely because there are no tracks, but it is this whole 4th dimension thing that lets them do events in our reality kind of like half ghost/half physical.

Hi again, and you are definitely warmly welcomed!

Can't view your photo due to my security host file, sorry. Will it trouble you to post the image here?.. This chit fascinates me! Appreciate your sharing . I'd really love to know more and have further discussion.

There are all kinds of weird happenings ... I'm still trying to figure out a lot of these! Yep, I agree there are other dimensions and forces about also!

I'll check back and lookout for your photo or see if you have made a thread ok!! Advice: Make a thread... that way we won't be off topic , I feel it deserves it's own!

On OP vid... maybe it was a helium bag? I don't know in this case. But the things I have seen up close and personal definitely were NOT garbage bags...

This imo does not look like a garbage bag but I could be wrong. Hey, can anyone zoom in and see Hefty or anything? Seriously, if it's a garbage bag, I would love to know for sure. If it's a UFO type ship of some sort, I want it identified and wish to know who's it is!

---Again, PLEASE upload the photo to ATS, and definitely make a thread. You may have to ignore some folk , disbelievers, but you'll have your experience out for others to kNOW.
Thanks again! Let me hear back from you!

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Looks like this video from Oslo, Norway.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Acharya

Hi, Acharya. Appreciate your thoughts and addition of the vid. I see how it has a weird move about it too - Weird. So, who knows? And with the tech they supposedly have, they could probably morph into other shapes........lol.

There is a lot of wild ''going ons'' up there: It sure would be nice to have them all ID'd!!!

Thanks again, for your response.

new topics

top topics

join