It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hurricanes, Helicopters, Mohamed Attar,+Drugs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Well,

I am not one to believe in coincidence and in this case there are just to many. For instance 21 missing helicopters and a terror warning that they are going to use helicopters
Terrorists and drug smugglers at the same airport with hangars next to each other
CIA connections all over the place
and then the crime seen is destroyed by a Hurricane named Charlie that suddenly veers the opposite way hurricanes veer

This stinks to high heaven but I have no idea how to connect all these dots
but in my mind I am certain they must connect
Any thoughts

TUT

�The (Punta Gorda Isles) development was the brainchild of two retired Central Intelligence Agency men who met while on duty in the Far East, Wilbur (Bud) Cole and Al Johns, now president and chairman of the board, respectively.�

Flash-forward 40 years to the present. Not much has changed...

From the June 4, 2004 Charlotte Sun-Herald: "Punta Gorda City Councilman Tom Poole, who served with U.S. Army Special Forces during the Vietnam War and spent more than 20 years as a CIA clandestine services officer, said he finds no fault in Goss' record of public service or policies."

When we first reported that 23 helicopters had been stolen in Charlotte County it had seemed an aviation crime. Even though we've since become, it still isn't normal. And its definitely not normal to steal 23 helicopters from just one owner: The Sheriff�s Department.

www.madcowprod.com... and there is much more I didn't mention like the the Germans, Moroccans, coc aine, heroin, Oly North, Bobby Seal,etc...

�There are certain points... where you have your drug related activities combined with money laundering and information laundering, converging with your terrorist activities.� Sibel Edmonds, former FBI translator

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I came across this a site a few weeks back, very interesting, thought provoking stuff, i am definitely interested in reading that book.

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 08:39 PM
link   
The statistical anomoly meter in my head is going "Whoop Whoop Whoop"

Sometimes it's a false alarm but this one needs to be checked out.

new topics

join