It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange occurrences around me lately. Others noticing.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by speaknoevil07

I hate to sound like a loon, but I have had predictive dreams once or twice.

One freaked me out, It was me at a grave site, it was so vivid in real that I was paranoid for a few weeks, a month later my mom died suddenly and with out warning, when we buried her it was at the exact same grave site I dreamt about.

On other time I was on the free way, I saw the car in front of me flip, it was like a day dream, it freaked me out so much that I followed him to the off ramp, sure enough when he took the turn the car did flip.

I don't claim any kind of predictive powers, its just weird and I still think it could all be something I maybe picked up on with out knowing it, LIke maybe that guy was swerving or something.

still bothers me though

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by soldier_ant

Its often said that one should meditate on the word (bible), its not evil to find a calm dark place, sit comfortably, control your thinking and focusing on relaxing.

The problem with strict christians is they forget the whole its not the letter of the law that is important its the meaning behind it, You know a big thing Jesus talked a lot about.

" Do on to others " the entire law is summed up there, its a shame strict and fundamentalist up brings distort that message so much.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
in numerology 11 symbolizes reflection

1|1 its a mirror,

what that means for you, you must determine yourself,

9 in numerology symbolizes divinity or the divine,

a reflection of the divine is 9/11 so to kill so many on such a day is clearly an intentional &*^% you to divinity

also keep in mind the reason these numbers symbolize such things relates mostly to mathematics itself, think about for example 11 multiplied by anything will again cause a reflection

11 * 4 = 44
11 * 3 = 33
11 * 8 = 88
you get the idea, but it goes much deeper

Displayed on a calculator, 11 is a strobogrammatic prime and a dihedral prime because it reads the same whether the calculator is turned upside down or reflected on a mirror, or both. - obviously xD

If a number is divisible by 11, reversing its digits will result in another multiple of 11. As long as no two adjacent digits of a number added together exceed 9, then multiplying the number by 11, reversing the digits of the product, and dividing that new number by 11, will yield a number that is the reverse of the original number. (For example: 142,312 x 11 = 1,565,432. 2,345,651 / 11 = 213,241)

11 goes into 99 exactly 9 times

The approximate periodicity of a sunspot cycle is 11 years.

The stylized maple leaf on the Flag of Canada has eleven points.
The Canadian one-dollar coin is a hendecagon, an eleven-sided polygon.
Clocks depicted on Canadian currency, for example the Canadian fifty-dollar bill, show 11:00.
Eleven denominations of Canadian currency are produced in large quantities.
Due to Canada's federal nature, eleven legally distinct Crowns effectively exist in the country, with the Monarch being represented separately in each province, as well as at the federal level

Being only one hour before 12:00—midnight—the eleventh hour means the last possible moment to take care of something, and often implies a situation of urgent danger or emergency

further reading on 11 -
en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

i commonly see the number 11 day to day, but in my life it has been much more common for me to see 333, here is just one example,

a few days ago i was waiting for a package to come to my door, it didnt arrive, i didnt have a note in my mail box about its failed delivery either, i called company they tracked it to a post office in a city 30 miles south of my city, calling that post office they tell me they dont have it, so i go to my cities post office and they to say they dont have it either, i go home and get a call an hour later from my cities post office saying they found it, it was out of sight in an unusual place, i ask why didnt it come to my door they tell me there was a note on it saying they had attempted to deliver it and no one answered the door,

i ask what time did it say they came to the door? 3:33pm,

i was home at that time just sittin around waiting for the thing, no knock occurred,

this is a very small example of the synchronicity i experience with the number 33 i give this example as its the most recent one, besides the common glance at the clock right at that time

in numerology 333 means a message from the divine, it could be a message from spirits, god, ancestors, or maybe even the earth itself, the common theme though is that it is a message, someone or something is trying to get through to you.

at 3:33 am you are furthest from the sun and your blood pressure is the lowest, vise versa, at 3:33 pm you are closest to the sun and your blood pressure is the highest.

edit on 8/21/11 by pryingopen3rdeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
When the lights go out, try to make them go back on.

i think humans have a secret connection to energy that nobody knows about, and you are figuring it out.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join