It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dead and sentenced to life!! the key to unlock the door!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I just wanted to share some thoughts I feel deserve a fighting chance..

Try to stay with me on this one and maybe you will understand my purpose in starting this thread.

I look back on my life and the world's problems and i see all the joy, pain, promises, death , famine, and the push for change, control, modernization, and in short, human potential. Don't get me wrong, i have nothing against being "all you can be" but anyone of reasonable intelligence who is over the age of 12 might tend to agree if they look around at whats going on in the world, man, left to his own free will hasn't done an average job. In fact man has come to the edge of the rooftop and is about to be splattered on the pavement!! now i love a good excuse to take the focus off my shortsided decisions that became , how should i say it, ah tragic mistakes that i am cornered by, like a wild animal,, clawing and biting anything close to me as i try to save my butt!! there is one more thing that is even more tragic, instead of falling to my knees in disbeliefe and fear, i continue to try to handle things the same way i ruined them. That being my ignorance that only god can save me. I don't have to religious or perfect or a man of great faith, i simply have to ask!!

jackson brown said it this way, "i know where i stand, when i'm on my knees"

thx..

Your feedback is welcome!! PS When I say me, I mean humanity as well !!

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

edit on 8/20/2011 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-8-2011 by CherubBaby because: Edited text

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Sounds like you need to head on over to the Rage section. When I see a thread and over half of it is in all caps, it's hard for me to take it seriously enough to even bother reading it. Truly a disappointing thread.
edit on 8/20/2011 by digitalbluco because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Without seeing the whole picture, everything can be seen as failure. However, it is not. You say man hasnt done well with his 'life'. Perhaps it would be prudent to look at what influenced his decisions, and more importantly, who???

You came here to learn. It seems like you did just that. Now that you have, the question is, what will you do with it? Why, whatever you want, of course!

Thats what each person can do, choose. An when we are influenced so heavily toward self destruction, are you really surprised the way the world is now? Free choice: responsibility (or not!)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
All I can say is finding inner peace changes how you see the world, the bad things that happen, do so to get other people to the same point of realising the worlds gone mad and that it's all part of the plan.

Wherever you find inner peace it is acceptance of and surrender to the plan.

Agape

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by CherubBaby

S/F for the courage it took to say as much you did. It would be helpful if you want some feedback or discussion, to know a bit more about the circumstances you are finding difficult right now though. Perhaps some elaboration?

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
"Yeah... well like....... that's just your opinion....... man..."

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by digitalbluco

Well I guess if you didn't read the thread as you said, it's only normal to be disappointed.

new topics

top topics

join