It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who would be a good running mate for Ron Paul?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by EagleTalonZ

I would definitely vote for that ticket but I was thinking Napolitano would be great as the U.S. Attorney General.

Yes Napolitano would be great as the U.S. Attorney General. He would be wasted as VP he is needed as U.S. Attorney General.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Betty White.

She would be the counter to the "Is Ron Paul too OLD" question.

Of course there is always the chance Betty White could outlive Ron Paul then we would have Betty White as President.........uhhhhh nevermind.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Carseller4

Actually, BW would fit in perfect. From what I hear, she's a rather cool broad and has quite the potty mouth. I just got done watching the documentary F**K and it seems that former Presidents like Nixon and LBJ had no qualms about throwing around F-bombs. In private, of course, but those tapes don't stay private forever, I guess, as they had them in the flick.

I say go with Gary Johnson. I've seen interviews with him and he is on the same page as RP and not nearly as old so even if there was some kind of problem he could fill the vacancy and we wouldn't be stuck with the same old same old bought and paid for politician.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I think Paul should campaign with Kevin Solis.
Looking Ahead
It may seem crazy, but I think it could work.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Someone he mentored! Who is open to defining a new model of Politics & Economics called "FAIRSHARE-ISM" yet to be defined......

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The time has come for this to happen!!!

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
as a canadian I would really be intrested if a Webster Tarpley would join Ron Paul .....peace

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
The person must be....

- FROM THE NORTH - Paul is form the South.
- FROM THE EAST - Paul is from the West
- A WOMAN - Paul is a man
- A MINORITY PERSON - Paul is a Wasp
- WELL-KNOWN, MAYBE FROM TV - Paul still suffers from limited exposure.
- NOT ACONSPIRACY ORTRUTHER CAMPAIGNER-APul would be written off asa "conspiracy nut" if hehad someone like Ventura or Neapolitano as his VP
- NOT CURRENTLY IN CONGRESS- They are ultra-uunpopular
- JUDICIARY- Nedss to be an expert on the l
- GOOD RECORD ON CIVIL RIGHTS
- A CAPABLE AND FEARLESS SPEAKER

Put this all togehter and I come up with MARYLIN MILLIAN.
-
-

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Check out the CNN.com quick vote section now. I just did it and it says that Ron Paul has 35% of the votes; ahead of Romney!

What cracks me up is that it is CNN; they never have anything good to say about Paul. Or anything at all; basically it could be called the Barack Obama network ;-)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Easy question to answer. Any and I mean any educated "natural born citizen" in the United States that has not a lick per se, from prior politics, would be one hell of a good running mate against Ron.

edit on 20-1-2012 by allprowolfy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join