It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who would be a good running mate for Ron Paul?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by TerryMcGuire

You are right when it it comes to the American consumer.

The first thing I thought when I saw Paul/Kucinch was Jon Stewart on the Daily Show running a parady of the "Lollipop Kids" or the Umpa Loompas"

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I have to go with Eagle on this one. The Judge is just to damn loud.

Did the man learn how to whisper in a sawmill?

It can be annoying at times.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

i can deal with loud what i cant deal with is politicans like ventura and kucinich and sanders who have sold their souls.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

These Cain [supporters] are unreal.. Give me a Ron Paul/ Palin ticket over / Cain.

edit on 20-8-2011 by Immortal_Dragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortal_Dragon

Wow those people are utterly clueless. Count me out of the "Cain Train"

That kind of ignorance is exactly what I would expect from people who don't support Ron Paul, but maybe I'm being a little harsh...
edit on 20-8-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockdisjoint
reply to post by schuyler

There have been a hundred Ron Paul running mate threads too........

Geez.

As I said in the last 100 or so of these threads: Gary Johnson would be a good choice for a VP. He's not Ron Paul by any means, but he's the closest you will get.
edit on 20-8-2011 by Rockdisjoint because: (no reason given)

I haven't seen a single one of them....I haven't seen very much manners lately either.

Geez.

That said, I would kind of like to see Herman Cain. We don't need a VP who is exactly the same. We need one that brings other ideas to the table as well....We don't need a brown nose.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur

Wow those people are utterly clueless. Count me out of the "Cain Train"

yeah they are.... But I bet you can find morons like this in ANY political campaign.....Not just the Cain supporters..... Idiots have all kinds of political beliefs...

Hell, we even made an idiot president back in 2000

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Ouch!

But I am sure that you find folk like this throughout the entire demographic base.

People need to stop voting emotionally.

Service earns citizenship!

Do you want to know more?

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

yeah they are.... But I bet you can find morons like this in ANY political campaign.....Not just the Cain supporters..... Idiots have all kinds of political beliefs...
I would be completely baffled to see a bunch of fools like that at a Ron Paul campaign rally.

Hell, we even made an idiot president back in 2000
Idiot is quite an understatement.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

as opposed to that video and endless other examples of the the people who voted for the current potus.

"hes gonna pay for my house put gas in my car..........."

thats clueless.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

That reporter is a wrong.

The Fed is a public bank. Central banks can't be completely private. If it was private it wouldn't have needed the Federal Reserve Act now would it?
edit on 20-8-2011 by Rockdisjoint because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
His son
Although I do not think
that would go over well.

Jesse Ventura would be awsome!!!!

They would get some stuff done!!

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immortal_Dragon

Thanks for the 3 video's, star to you.

Paul/Kucinich was my dream team choice in 2008. I back them again in 2012. I wonder if Kucinich will defect when Paul wins the primary? Is that legal? Has it ever happened?

I don't care if they're both quirky; they make more honest, anti-corporatism, pro-constitution sense than anyone else in politics.

Sri Oracle

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I would personally like to see Judge Andrew Napolitano as either VP or Chief Justice.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Does it really matter? He's a loser and will not be the next president. Bahahahah! if he actually had a real chance of winning the presidency well maybe worth considering a running mate. Until then feeble, old and weak Ron (bike race Bahahahah .... publicity stunt) has a capital L stamped firmly on his tin foil hat covered wrinkly head!

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Stephen Colbert.

Done, and Done!!

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I like Herman Cain for a few reasons. I've listened to him when he would fill in for Neil Boortz and he is fiscally conservative and is for the Flat Tax. He brings a CEO point of view to the table. Plus this will probably put minds at ease when it comes to the news letters sent out. You guys know that they are gonna hammer him and call him a racist so his response, "racist? my VP is black"

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   

he's just controlled oposition anyway so what does it matter?

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by GeorgiaGirl

Herman Cain! He's not a polished politician, and he doesn't come across as well as I'd hope in debates; however, I have been listening to him for years on the radio and I like him.

That was my thought too. I am not happy he worked for the Federal Reserve, yet on the other hand the people who really went after the Fed Like Congressman McFadden were Bankers or on the Congressional Banking committee.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeorgiaGirl

Herman Cain! He's not a polished politician, and he doesn't come across as well as I'd hope in debates; however, I have been listening to him for years on the radio and I like him.

You must be joking.

Herman Cain is a Federal Reserve puppet. He was head of a branch. Herman Cain is part of the enemy forces.

Judge Napolitano or Lou Dobbs?

I would have backed Kucinich, but considering his stance on gun control and his reversal on the health care debate...

Rand Paul might be good... also Sanders could be good, since he REALLY CARES about the people... and he's not afraid of saying the truth... but his government philosophy is nowhere near Ron Paul's.

Gary Johnson could be good too.
edit on 21-8-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join