It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who would be a good running mate for Ron Paul?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Yeah let's elect somebody who used to be a director for the Federal Reserve as president/vice president:

From 1992 to 1996, Herman served as a director of the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City in the capacities of deputy chairman and then chairman of the Board.

Can't go wrong there.

I should be Ron Pauls running mate

edit on 20-8-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Hilary is the only choice that would swing the more moderate blues. however his son is the best bet to ensure that his policies, direction for the country, would be honored if he should be unable to do his job at any point.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Pilot

In my dreams.

Let's dream together shall we?

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

Search harder then.

I know they're here, I remember replying to them.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Dennis Kucinich.

As for the Herman Cain supporters.. Cain was chairman of Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.

His foreign policy is polar opposite with Ron Paul's:
en.wikipedia.org...

Foreign policy

Afghanistan
Cain has been supportive of a US presence in Afghanistan and of the Afghan War.[27]

Iraq He was in favor of the war in Iraq, and opposes any timetable for withdrawal, arguing it to be equivalent to surrender.

Iran Cain favors a "diplomatic approach" to nuclear disarmament, but that the United States should be wary of the Iranian government.

Israel He supports Israel and believes that the US should aid Israel in defending itself.[30]

Why would he want a typical neo-con politican as his VP?

edit on 20-8-2011 by Immortal_Dragon because: fixing external quote

edit on 20-8-2011 by Immortal_Dragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

I look at it as having insider information. Maybe Cain can tell Paul how to bring it down.

The only problem I have with both though is the subject of foreign policy. They both need to be a little more forthcoming on that.

That is, how the Brits say, “A sticky wicket.”

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immortal_Dragon
Dennis Kucinich.

As for the Herman Cain supporters.. Cain was chairman of the federal reserves.

His foreign policy is polar opposite with Ron Paul's:
en.wikipedia.org...

Foreign policy

Afghanistan
Cain has been supportive of a US presence in Afghanistan and of the Afghan War.[27]

Iraq He was in favor of the war in Iraq, and opposes any timetable for withdrawal, arguing it to be equivalent to surrender.

Iran Cain favors a "diplomatic approach" to nuclear disarmament, but that the United States should be wary of the Iranian government.

Israel He supports Israel and believes that the US should aid Israel in defending itself.[30]

Why would he want a typical neo-con politican as his VP?

edit on 20-8-2011 by Immortal_Dragon because: fixing external quote

Why would he want a fruit cake as his VP. We see now how far that has gotten Obama.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by CaDreamer

however his son is the best bet to ensure that his policies, direction for the country, would be honored if he should be unable to do his job at any point.

Rand Paul is a neocon too.

If I were Ron Paul I'd be embarrassed to have Rand as a son and I'd disown him asap.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

I look at it as having insider information. Maybe Cain can tell Paul how to bring it down.

Haha, good try, but no. Ending the Fed would be really easy. Ron doesn't need any insider information on how to repeal legal tender laws or to subject the Fed to the same laws regarding counterfeiting and fraud that we're subjected to.

edit on 20-8-2011 by Rockdisjoint because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockdisjoint

Search harder then.

I know they're here, I remember replying to them.

I think I've done due diligence here. Time for you to prove your point that there are hundreds. I don't think there are.

This one: www.abovetopsecret.com... is a numerology thread.
This one: www.abovetopsecret.com... is nonsensical.

Neither one of these threads is remotely on topic here. Any search will allow 100 answers. Now, just where are these hundreds of threads?

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
There's no point to be concerned about his running mate. They'll rig the votes. He won't get that far unless he's prepared to the pay the piper.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Come on TDawg. Paul suffers from image. Image which has been established by the MSM. The MSM plays on the sterotypes of our culture. Our macho culture. And look how Paul has been treated through the years. In just such a manner as you have just maligned Kuchinich. He has been sidelined from the general discussion for decades for not only his ideas but for his easily ridiculed appearance.

Kuchinich has over the years been sidelined from the general discussion for decades for not only his ideas but for his easily ridiculed appearance.

Having these two ostracized public servants together to address the problems of our society could open up the spectrum of discussion, which to my mind is the primary issue we face. The discussion is just to narrow.

Oh, and for my money we can just keep Biden out of the picture. OK?

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockdisjoint

I live in Dennis's district...he has destroyed this town.

He's even thinking about relocating to Washington State to run there so he can continue leachiing off the taxpayer.

I actually like Dennis the man, but despise the politician. He is a go along to get along guy. No spine.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by TerryMcGuire
reply to post by Pilot

In my dreams.

Let's dream together shall we?

YES!

Why not?? Le's skip the "no way" rhetoric. It's boring. We are not the only ones dreaming this dream.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex
[Why would he want a fruit cake as his VP. We see now how far that has gotten Obama.

Why? because there's genuine respect between the two and they've worked with one another for years against these unconstitutional wars and whatnot.

edit on 20-8-2011 by Immortal_Dragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Dude. It isn't that serious.

I'm not going to waste my time finding old threads.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
sanders
kucinich
ventura

all born losers!!!!!!!!!! you would guarantee a paul loss.

RON PAUL/ ANDREW "THE JUDGE" NAPALITANO 2012

if you want winners!!

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Pilot

Why not?? Le's skip the "no way" rhetoric. It's boring. We are not the only ones dreaming this dream.

Sure, why not. It appears that Immortal_Dragon is stumping for this ticket also.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortal_Dragon

I do stand corrected…to a degree. I do know that Dennis is a constitutionalist, and I respect him for that. But he has folded on to many things, most recently the health care bill that he originally said he would oppose. He did a interview shortly afterward here and sounded beat down and ashamed.

Personally, I think Obama threatened him with something during the flight to Cleveland.

It was at that point I lost respect for Dennis the politician.

And he has not done a whole lot to help his district either, except through more entitlements.

I just think that Paul could control Cain’s emotion so that things could get done. Ventura would be a loose cannon, and Kucinich a wimp.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
sanders
kucinich
ventura

all born losers!!!!!!!!!! you would guarantee a paul loss.

RON PAUL/ ANDREW "THE JUDGE" NAPALITANO 2012

if you want winners!!

I would definitely vote for that ticket but I was thinking Napolitano would be great as the U.S. Attorney General.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join