It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do we really want to see an Anunnaki movie?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pinke
I would rather not, personally.

Regardless of a persons beliefs, there's a certain percentage of people that just believe in something because it was on TV. I'd expect, like some other series, there would be a sudden influx in David Icke supporters created. I don't think either side needs that.

Yeah but if they didn't based on that. Alot of things would need to be taken off tv wouldn't you agree? And wouldn't you agree not making this into a movie takes away from the whole theatrical experience?

It's not like we go watch biographies and documentaries at the movies. "Hey lets go watch "forensic files" at Imax" lol!

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum
Depends on how it was done, I mean c'mon, most people have no idea about this stuff, so maybe it would be good for people who have no idea on the subject.

Yeah but then I point out movies like Inception,Limitless,Avatar. If were doing those we might as well do Anunnaki! Keep that imagination growing. And besides if were all watchin Ancient Aliens anyway we already have our foots in the door!

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Remember this thread is for ideas that maybe hollywood might pick up for an Anunnaki movie. This is in no way tied into the other thread going on. Plus I'd like to expand further on this idea.

"As above, So below"

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic
Here are some pics on the subject at hand.

It'd be interesting to see how the big screen would depict what is being shown on the tablets. Wouldn't you agree?

Anyone else kind of interested in the wristwatch the Eagle is wearing? I wonder if that really is a wristwatch or if it does something else.

Anunnaki Wristwatch...by Fossil

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
As for making a movie...I'm not sure. I mean, it would probably be a good thing if it was done in complete honesty, because then atleast people would know the truth. Or atleast done in a good light. I would worry if someone made a movie about it and they decided to go with the "evil Anunnaki" version.

On the other hand, although I have not read the threads here about the movie (but did run across some site in it's "Black Spirituality/Religon - General Dicussion" forum where some of the posters were complaining that the Anunnaki movie was another instance of Caucasions stealing their story.....I wish I was joking....) you seem to have said that the movie stopped production and nobody knows why. That is kind of intriguing!

I mean, sure it could have been normal problems like budget, but...It could be more, too. It makes you wonder what side wanted it to be stopped. The ones FOR the Anunnaki or the ones AGAINST. And why whichever one it may have been didn't want it seen.

To theorize, perhaps it was too off the mark and the FOR side didn't want humanity further mislead....or the AGAINST side thought it was too on the mark and wanted humanity to fear them. *shrug* Who knows?

Spielburg and Lucus would make sense for this kind of project. I've always been partial to Tim Burton, but then I don't know if such a film would be in his element. Quinten Tarentino could be good on the account that he likes to show complete reality rather than hollywood fantasy and presentation of accepted morality. Even if something is terrible, he will still show it because it's real.

<< 1   >>

join