It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finding love in times like these

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Hello ladies and gentlemen. You could see me frequently post in the religious forums. With times like these many are finding it difficult to make a living and live a happy life to enjoy. Coming from a rich Jewish family it seems the norm to think of Jews as good with money. Of course that is not every Jew or Jewish family. When my family moved to California from New York. My family befriended another Jewish family. The father worked blue collar jobs and her mother was house wife. The 'her' I'm referring to is Rebecca Alexander! Never would I thought I would fall in love with her when we were little kids who seen one another once in a while and this was the time I was afraid of cooties. While my family became more successful over the years we became richer and lived rich. While her family suffered from the hardships of looking for work to pay the bills and buy the necessities in life. Years later after not having contact with them. I come to visit in my truck on the weekend. To my surprise they still lived at the same home and even had the same home phone number. The family asked me for help. I decided to spin my time helping out at home and work with her father. Over two years we all have come closer and I even decided to become more involved in my faith (Judaism). This week was a turning point in Rebecca and mine friendship. Ever since I came back to see them we always been close to one another. It's fun to talk to her while she either rubs my hair or feet. Yes, I'm spoiled haha. This weekend she asked if I would like to see a movie in the early afternoon. Being the Sabbath I was skeptical. But decided to go with her. After I picked her up she asked me about my love life. I told her I'm single and plan of dating in the future. She mentioned she was single as well. After buying the tickets and snacks we started to hold hands and then we kissed during the movie. Something out of no where. Ever since the movie it seems we cannot come apart. I never loved someone so much! It has been a few years since I dated another girl. That I decided I would wait till I'm out of the military and settled down before I dated another woman. But she is different. She listens to me, laughs, knows how to make me happy and I can do the same for her. This girl is the one for me. Thank goodness for a day like this. I never knew this day would come to soon!

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ManOfGod267

Glad you could find happiness.

Hope you have more happy days.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

edit on 20-8-2011 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
whats a "jewish"....what is it?

i keep hearing this, care to explain?

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Awe this is amazing and sweet!

When you find the right person you just know and it is always unexpected.

I never though I'd meet someone again after my last relationship and how it ended but I met someone unexpectedly. I had no intention of dating him but the more we talked the more we clicked so we decided to meet and it was the best first date I have ever had...He was someone who was opposite in up bringing but the same in values, morals, beliefs and even quirky habits. We both have the same kind of organizational habits which to both of us is hilarious because we havent met anyone else that does the things we do lol. He has said he feels a connection with me he has never felt before and I feel the same way. It's hard to explain but we are connected in some way and it is a nice feeling. I feel like I have known him my whole life. I have never had to hide who I truly am with him and vice versa. It's really nice having someone who gets you. So it sounds like you have the same with this young lady

I wish you all the best

top topics

join