It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something is really scaring me.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
i wrote a thread a few nights ago about seeing peripheral figures, id seen it twice that night when in was on the other side of the restaurant hence the vast consumption of russian vodka on my return home, and the inability to spell.
I mentioned it to someone a couple of days ago, and they said "off course theres a ghost", and im thinking " i knew it".
The building was built on the site of an old foundry, its strange but when the restaurant is full, i dont feel it, but when im alone even if i dont see it out of the corner of my eye, its presense oppresses me.
Ive had enough im leaving the job, i dread going into work.
Theres nothing that can be done but thanks for reading story. And il try and keep of the vodka.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Are you drinking enough water, when I'm dehydrated i get moving patterns in my eyes, quite an adventure when I'm driving

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

Some ghost experiences are due to things emitting 19 Hz (like a fan for example). In these cases there are no apparitions etc, just a confused brain. Might be worth the effort to see if indeed there is a source of 19 Hz in the restaurant.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Remember that if you give in to fear you give power to the ones who are frightening you.
What ever this precense could be, be it a "ghost", alien, astral entity, "demons" or electromagnetic fields messing with your brain the second you give in to it it now has power over you.

What is the reason for your fear? Is it like you are being watched by a predator you cant see? Or is it a panicky I must get out of here my mind cant take this fear?

If it is the second it might not even be hostile to you, you just fear it being near you. Its "vibrations" is higher then yours so you feel scared and run more or less.

If it is the first it might be a whole host of things that have been discussed heavily in this forum. Lover astral entity, shadow person, negative energy entity that feeds upon cognitive energies like fear and anxiety etc etc.

My advice would be to go back and "feel" what it is that makes you fearful. Note your thoughts and feelings.
Then come back here and post them so we can better understand what is happening
edit on 20-8-2011 by Vorlon128 because: bad grammar

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
"drinking vast amounts of Russian vodka" and seeing things?

I would sober up, and see if you still see them when you're sober.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
hya
hahahha
sorry dont mean to laugh
but when im on the voders im the hardest bugger in the world
so if ur scared even after a few shots then i believe that u believe something is there
in all ghost and poltergeist stories ive read
only 1 person has died and that was about 100 yrs ago
dont leave your job cos some bloody dead spook is giving you the willys
give it another chance and maybe even tell the spooky thing
bugger of you dead spook this place is for the living lol
dave

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
why is it terrifying you? Its a shadow, its not attacking you...say hello to the presence next time.

its not hurting you so take a shot and get over it. Not to sound mean but really, you are giving it the power to frighten you.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Your story doesn't add up. First and foremost, why does a "Doctor's Wife" have to work in a restaurant? Or is the name just wishful thinking? Secondly, you beat me to the punch by mentioning that you plan to 'lay off the vodka.' Great idea! Thirdly, why were you drinking at work? If you do/did, I wouldn't admit it in a public forum. It could get you fired before you actually quit the job. I'm jus' sayin'...

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

I'm a writer myself
All kidding aside, I know this is going to sound crazy but if you are really sure you are right about what you say, Try Praying !!!!

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
A ghost is a bad reason to quit a job.

Then you'll be chased by the ghost of unemployment.That's scary.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarthPhobos
Are you drinking enough water, when I'm dehydrated i get moving patterns in my eyes, quite an adventure when I'm driving

Thanks for that, but yeah ive always got some squash and coke next to me, in fact i drink 2 litres of milk everday because i have mild brittle bones disease,

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vorlon128

Remember that if you give in to fear you give power to the ones who are frightening you.
What ever this precense could be, be it a "ghost", alien, astral entity, "demons" or electromagnetic fields messing with your brain the second you give in to it it now has power over you.

What is the reason for your fear? Is it like you are being watched by a predator you cant see? Or is it a panicky I must get out of here my mind cant take this fear?

If it is the second it might not even be hostile to you, you just fear it being near you. Its "vibrations" is higher then yours so you feel scared and run more or less.

If it is the first it might be a whole host of things that have been discussed heavily in this forum. Lover astral entity, shadow person, negative energy entity that feeds upon cognitive energies like fear and anxiety etc etc.

My advice would be to go back and "feel" what it is that makes you fearful. Note your thoughts and feelings.
Then come back here and post them so we can better understand what is happening
edit on 20-8-2011 by Vorlon128 because: bad grammar

I know what your getting at, but the feelig has been there since i started november las. And it was literally two days ago that somesaid theres a ghost, that spooked me,l i can tell you, its scary to me because as they say what you dont understand will fear you, to be honest im not scared by it, its just that its presense is like having a ton of bricks on you.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
What you could be sensing is residual energy as opposed to an active presence. It can feel just as strong.
If you are convinced that it's an active presence, you merely have to wait until you're alone, and then say something along the lines of,
"Hello, I can feel you here. I want to introduce myself, and to let you know that I am no threat. This is your space as much as mine, and I understand that."
Seeing as a restaurant is a public space, this will go a long way to easing the oppression for both you and the presence.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedoctorswife
i wrote a thread a few nights ago about seeing peripheral figures, id seen it twice that night when in was on the other side of the restaurant hence the vast consumption of russian vodka on my return home, and the inability to spell.
I mentioned it to someone a couple of days ago, and they said "off course theres a ghost", and im thinking " i knew it".
The building was built on the site of an old foundry, its strange but when the restaurant is full, i dont feel it, but when im alone even if i dont see it out of the corner of my eye, its presense oppresses me.
Ive had enough im leaving the job, i dread going into work.
Theres nothing that can be done but thanks for reading story. And il try and keep of the vodka.

Not trying to be mean, but is it a possibility that you saw your post from the other night that you didn't remember because you were drunk, got embarrassed about it, and decided to make up that story? It doesn't make sense that someone would get dead drunk just because they saw something like that.

Oh yeah, and alcohol will rob your body of calcium, so drinking all that vodka sure isn't helping your brittle bone disease.
edit on 20-8-2011 by jeramie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
"drinking vast amounts of Russian vodka" and seeing things?

I would sober up, and see if you still see them when you're sober.

Yes its most definitly still there when im sober, and after beinging freaked out last that, vodka was definitly a calmer

Hang on a minute, your suggesting that i drank the vod in work

edit on 20-8-2011 by thedoctorswife because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedoctorswife
And il try and keep of the vodka.

Freudian slip?

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   

If the restaurant owners go for it, ask if you can sage smudge the restaurant. Then set out bowls of salt water in the center of every room in the restaurant and collect it in the morning and dump in the sinks if they have city sewage or in a running body of water. If they don't go for it, then leave the job.
edit on 20-8-2011 by ldyserenity because: my keyboard has a ghost in the machine

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Let us know whether it's still happening when you've stayed off the vodka for a month, and it might be worth responding to. Until then it's too easy to blame it on the drink, and therefore too easy to dismiss.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChicagOpinion
Your story doesn't add up. First and foremost, why does a "Doctor's Wife" have to work in a restaurant? Or is the name just wishful thinking? Secondly, you beat me to the punch by mentioning that you plan to 'lay off the vodka.' Great idea! Thirdly, why were you drinking at work? If you do/did, I wouldn't admit it in a public forum. It could get you fired before you actually quit the job. I'm jus' sayin'...

lol you clearly don't watch Doctor Who

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
hi...sometimes i think that all these paranormal things like ghosts,poltergeists,shadow people,incubus,succubus are vengeful indian spirits.in the usa sooo many of their burial places were trampled over and built upon and a lot of this weird activity comes from the left,i mean literally from the left side, because thats the dead end/side of the electromagnetic spectrum...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join