It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Live: 71: Dinosaurs, Riots, Evolution and an Intrerview with Michael Cremo!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Join the ATS LIVE crew for a jam packed episode discussing the hot topics of today.

This week we'll be discussing the major topics on ATS from the past week as described above, including....

Hour 1 -
Ron Paul Wins The ATS Straw Poll!

We also will be discussing the ATS Thread "Did Humans and Dinosaurs Coexist? Yes!"

Did Humans and Dinosaurs Coexist? Yes!

Hour 2 - Interview With Michael Cremo

Human Devolution
The Forbidden Archeologist

Michael Cremo: The Forbidden Archaeologist, What would you ask him?

Hour 3 -

Police officer shot dead after pointing stun gun at man's dogs as he attended domestic dispute

Several dead in series of terrorist attacks in southern Israel

Plus current world events and anything that catches our eye today!

ATS Live would love to hear from you about our show and the topics we discuss - especially live on air! So call in and get your voice heard around the world on the radio!

UK Users can call into the show from landlines by ringing

0113 8150068

Calls will be charged at Local rates if you live in the Leeds area, or national rates from elsewhere dependant on your call package

Calllers in the USA can call into the show from landlines by ringing

(954) 903-0748

Calls will be charged at Local rates if you live in the FT.Lauderdale area, or national rates from elsewhere dependant on your call package.

Please wait for us to ask for callers.

We can only take one call at a time and you'll be brought to air. Please be patient.

Now Available on Rewind

We go Live from 9:00pm EST. That's 7.00pm Mountain, 6:00pm PST, 2AM (Sunday) UK and 10AM (Sunday) Canberra (the time zones are all messed up, you guys can figure out the rest if you need more info...)

Be sure to join us in the ATS Chat Room as well during the show, and get your views heard.

edit on 8/20/2011 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Two and half hours till show time!

Should be an interesting guest tonight. Don't forget to ask a question for him here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

We'll try to get as many asked as possible.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by GAOTU789

Could you please ask him which way is up in a down economy?

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Less than 2 hours!

Yipppeeee! lol

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Remember folks, you don't have to have skype to get in touch with the show now.

For UK people, just call 0113 8150068

For North America, the number is (954) 903-0748

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
An hour to go folks.

Hope you tune in for what should be a great show.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Just about time folks, only a half an hour to go!

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Tuning in. Checking in.

Ready to go!

ATS Chat is not working.

edit on 8/20/2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Section31

cant use firefox unless you know the secrets..try Chrome

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
We are on the air!!

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Some great discussion on the Ron Paul Straw Poll conducted by ATS.

Don't be shy folks, we'd love to hear what you have to say on the subjects.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by GAOTU789
Remember folks, you don't have to have skype to get in touch with the show now.

For UK people, just call 0113 8150068

For North America, the number is (954) 903-0748

and you still can use SKYPE to contact us.

We want callers....really!

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Our guest, Michael Cremo, is live with us now.

If you'd like to speak to him, just use the ways mentioned in the thread to contact us and we'll try and get you on the air.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
What a great interview.

Thanks to Mr. Cremo for joining us.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Kinda strange that the officers CO was there at the scene and "let" the poor guy get blasted in face with a shotgun. WTF was he doing? I have dogs (two Rots and a mutt), and one of the Rotties is a Therapy Dog, I'm always worried about getting pulled over while taking him to "work" and having some gun happy LEO pulling his side-arm because my dog wants to say hi and lick 'em. That said, I wouldn't pull my own gun on the LEO, just explain to him what the dog is up to and hope the guy/girl isn't some Neo-Nazi nutcase who just want to waste my dog. However, I've had more of our local police come up and say hi to him (the dog) and be extremely friendly and interested in what he does for "a living" with kids and the old folks.

This whole situation just stinks of bad police work, or this man wouldn't be deceased and his family missing a husband, father, brother, etc. If the police come to my house, they'll see the dogs at the door and either I or they would ask that they be put up... simple as that. Now if it were some kind of crazy SWAT "kick the door in and run and gun", that's a different story.. I'd hope my dogs would attack, but I'm fairly sure they'd just run and hide in the bedroom, big babies. Two officers, one of whom being a CO, responding to a call like this should *never* have let the situation go the way it went. I'd say there needs to be a *lot* more training to be done in that town to keep the officers, citizens and canine friends safe.

Sure I'd jump a cop for pulling a gun to shoot my dog, then suffer the repercussions, but pull a gun on 'em and blow them away for it? No... that's just crazy and wrong on a lot of levels What ever happened to good old a$$ whippings? A point blank shotgun blast to the face? WTH?.
You're right Garth, the CO should have pulled his sidearm and contained the threat, and I'm willing to bet he's running that whole ordeal through his mind multiple times a day, and will be for the rest of his life.
edit on 8/20/2011 by D4nny because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Thanks to everyone for listening to the show. It was one for the books!
The show should be up on the rewind player within a few days..

Johnny

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by D4nny

What would be wrong with the owner calling off his dogs so the officer can finish his 911 call investigation?

He was there to ask questions....

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Hope the contact as soon as possible

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

That's what I'm saying... There should be an opportunity for the owner to put the dog(s) up before weapons are used against them.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join