It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

new guy here

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Hey guys and girls, ive been on this site for atleast a couple years and have never signed up until now, so greetings

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by htown905

Hi htown905, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.
Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
thanks

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by htown905
Hey guys and girls, ive been on this site for atleast a couple years and have never signed up until now, so greetings

Welcome!....glad you are here....I always like it when new people join (especially if they have been lurkers for a while)....many new members bring with them a different twist and thought provoking viewpoints to the various topics on ATS. I hope you enjoy yourself....and if you're not so tough now....you will be! There are a lot of people on here that are a real challenge. I hope you like to debate.

top topics

join