It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zombies...Help me out here..

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Homedawg
I guess Im a little out of it but what is the deal with zombies?..is it a video game? a spin off from a movie?..I was on a site dealing with self defense tools,hand made...pretty decent bunch of level heads...ex cops,ex military etc.Designing and making Kubatons,etc..so one of the makes a comment about zombie defense and Im thinking WTF is with these gown men?..So I give them my theory about werewolf defense(you cant kill them easily,but you can blow off their legs at the knees with buckshot and let them chase you on stumps) and they threw me off their site...no great loss but they were all offended about my submission but these are grown men arguning about defense tactics against ZOMBIES?
So whats the basic premise?..Where is the facination?...Who the **SNIP**is really preparing to ifght ZOMBIES?...A little help here please.

Mod Note: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
edit on August 21st 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

That sounds like zombie hunters site maybe? They are an interesting bunch.

Whatever forum it was I think with the zombie fans there's a more viable explaination.
The zombies are 'code' for mindless hordes of sheeple / raiders who haven't prepped or are ready for a TEOTOWAKI and basically become a 'mob' who try and overwhelm the secure, prepared defenders etc.

George E Romero even said that Dawn of the Dead was an allegory of consumerist masses, the have's vs the have-nots etc...

<< 1  2   >>

join