It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women are better endurance athelettes than men.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Their women? You want honesty from me? You're an old man with a serious lack of sophistication that really has a hard time overcoming inhibitions that the rest of the world no longer see's as "right". I'm not a piece of property for you to lay claim to even if you have my best interests at heart. I don't need your protection, approval, or your outdated ideals and lingo. If you truly want to treat me as an equal don't use terms like that and the aforementioned manure you posted about "what women are for".

Originally posted by TDawgRex
reply to post by Flyer

I have to agree. but I still accept them for who they are. Could be why I'm still single....

That's not why!
edit on 20-8-2011 by Thestargateisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonRain311
reply to post by Thestargateisreal

I seriously think you need to release your bias and understand that your issue lies in the fact that you have a bitterness towards men for some reason. What was the reason you posted this here? Your source is one performance website, it was not a University study nor was it completed by anyone with a large amount of experience or success in the field of exercise.

This is just feminism at it's worst and truly a shame to your point. I think you need to examine your emotions before you post some bizarre, enraged tirade on something that is not even 100% proven.

My problem isn't so much with men in general it's with those that are arrogant and self righteous that refuse to entertain anything that isn't their idea. In short, most of ATS.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
and there beddah spellas to.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
Obviously because women are sooooooo superior...they let the guys win.

I really think this thread title should be renamed to, "Men are only better athletes because they are naturally better!!!"

This whole thread can be summed up in "If you take away men's natural physical superiority then women are the better atheletes, see? Take that men!"

Edit: Why can't people just accept that there are differences between men and women? Men are better at some things than women, women are better at some things than men. Athletics are one of the things men are better at. Deal with it.
edit on 20-8-2011 by Nosred because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   

I seriously think you need to release your bias and understand that your issue lies in the fact that you have a bitterness towards men for some reason. What was the reason you posted this here? Your source is one performance website, it was not a University study nor was it completed by anyone with a large amount of experience or success in the field of exercise.

This is just feminism at it's worst and truly a shame to your point. I think you need to examine your emotions before you post some bizarre, enraged tirade on something that is not even 100% proven.

On this note, the thread should be locked to spare the OP some of her dignity. What an absolute failure of a thread.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thestargateisreal

My problem isn't so much with men in general it's with those that are arrogant and self righteous that refuse to entertain anything that isn't their idea. In short, most of ATS.

You know where the door is.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Wow! Your bitterness borders on the absurd. You look for a argument where there is none.

You're right, I am old fashioned and have loyalty to those I love. Sue me.

Maybe you can't deal with the reality that everybody is different and that there are many out there who are better than you...some of them are even, shall I say it? MEN!

I admire a competitive spirit, but it seems to be consuming you. Get over it.

link   

So what does this mean to you? How does any of this fit into the bigger picture of things? Why should anyone really care?

link   
reply to post by rexusdiablos

The few people that do not act like that are worthwhile and I enjoy discussing things with them.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

You asked for honesty. Ever want to get married? Learn when to stop talking.
That's very serious advice.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Maybe you can't deal with the reality that everybody is different and that there are many out there who are better than you...some of them are even, shall I say it? MEN!

What are these lies you speak of?

I admire a competitive spirit, but it seems to be consuming you. Get over it.

The comments suggest the consumption is so overt that it's at the expense of self-awareness and true introspection so I'd say you're wasting your breath.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by rexusdiablos

I'd say you're a troll!

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

And maybe you need to read what you posted and apply it to yourself.

Ya think?

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

ok, if you want to go that route of which sex is better at what, name a female that can bench press over 315lbs? Name a female that can squat over 350lbs? Name a women that can get in the ring with some of equal weight and take a beating plus give one back to a male of equal size.

So, in the end what do you really have to prove?? So what males can do what females can't and visa versa. Its people like you that have to out line this absurd differences for what gain?

The women I know that want to be treated as equals can't compare to me because they're just looking for an easy way out. I'm military and know of 2 women that can hold there own out of dozens. I respect anyone that gives their all. Most women I know are free loaders and gold diggers.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

reply to post by gimme_some_truth

I made many posts here. I said thank you to those men, the real men in this thread. You are not a part of the "ugh" group.
Thanks for an intelligent post.

I tend to treat people as they treat me actually. You've been nice so I'm going to try to treat you nicely until you stop being nice.
edit on 20-8-2011 by Thestargateisreal because: (no reason given)

That is a great rule to live by. Treat others how you would want to be treated.You seem nice. I hate being mean. I prefer being nice to

I apologize for missing the post in which you thanked the real men.

I'm a good guy I swear!

Far from perfect, but a good guy.
edit on 20-8-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Marriage implies goverment oversight and higher taxes.

I don't need God nor the Gov't to know I love somebody.

A marriage license is worthless, but my heart knows no bounds.

I have to admit, I'm enjoying this debate.

link   

Originally posted by LeeOben

ok, if you want to go that route of which sex is better at what, name a female that can bench press over 315lbs? Name a female that can squat over 350lbs? Name a women that can get in the ring with some of equal weight and take a beating plus give one back to a male of equal size.

So, in the end what do you really have to prove?? So what males can do what females can't and visa versa. Its people like you that have to out line this absurd differences for what gain?

The women I know that want to be treated as equals can't compare to me because they're just looking for an easy way out. I'm military and know of 2 women that can hold there own out of dozens. I respect anyone that gives their all. Most women I know are free loaders and gold diggers.

Is 420 lbs ok? Drug free according to the video but....she's really big.

link   
then why are there seperate records in every event, mens and womens ? the mens records are always faster. and the men setting the records are usually short in stature, maybe 5'7" so the height issue is moot

women are awesome, but not better endurance athletes

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

It's funny how you haven't considered yourself to be the common denominator. It has to be the majority of ATS, right? The problem could never be you, right? Double wrong. The ATS community has spoken for itself as a collective. No-ones warming to your transparent misandry and weak attitude. Thread fail.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

So are most of these guys probably. They just want to vent out their frustration in a place where they do not have to deal with any lasting consequences.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join