It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women are better endurance athelettes than men.

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nosred

Originally posted by damouse83
Nothing against the OP, but I think she has some issues with men. Probably because of issues with her father in her childhood.

Originally posted by Thestargateisreal
reply to post by damouse83

My father is the person on this earth that I am closest to. He's a great guy and he's the one that taught me to be competative. Please do not disrespect him.

Sounds like an Electra Complex then.

Look, she has every right to her opinion.....You implying that she has a complex because her opinion is different than yours,is gross,offensive and shameful....You owe her an apology to.

You sound Jealous....Trying to put her down to build yourself up....Hmm...Well,Women sure seem to be more secure than the men around here anyway.... They keep attacking her for having an opinion....

Get over yourself

edit on 22-8-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
This is the biggest troll thread in the world. Everybody in this thread got trolled. OP, if we first cut off the hands of Lebron I'm sure I can out-shoot him, out-dunk him and out-dribble. I guess, all things made equal, I'm the better basketball player. I'm going to start a new thread on the subject!

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by polit
This is the biggest troll thread in the world. Everybody in this thread got trolled. OP, if we first cut off the hands of Lebron I'm sure I can out-shoot him, out-dunk him and out-dribble. I guess, all things made equal, I'm the better basketball player. I'm going to start a new thread on the subject!

This is not a troll thread, but you just made a troll post..... way to be.

Have anything you would like to actually.... you know...CONTRIBUTE? Or would you prefer to just stand there and post off topic comments?

The subject is " Women are better endurance atheletes than men"

Agree? disagree? Why?

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thestargateisreal
reply to post by Scramjet76

Thank you for the thoughtful post. I really hope that some people here have maybe changed their views about women but it looks like most everyone is locking into what they think. Including myself.

edit on 21-8-2011 by Thestargateisreal because: (no reason given)

I will admit....You changed mine.

ha, just look at my past few previous posts

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by whiteblack
There is no woman playing in NBA, NFL, MLB, and NHL.

Why?

Because the men wont let them..... The women had no choice but to start the WNBA, IWFL, AAGPBL, WPS, NWHL........ and on.... and on....

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

Ok, whatever. Troll bait thread then.

The whole concept is ridiculous, as my previous post points out and my incredibly witty sarcastic exaggeration confirms. It is being promoted by somebody who has some serious inferiority issues and is looking for any excuse to say "See? Us girls are just as good at X, Y or Z. Stick it up your oppressive male butts!" Many of the historically discriminated groups seem to think that equality means it is their turn to be the oppressors/ discriminators/ whatever.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Well, you'll never get yourself a husband with that atitude will you.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
let us all rewrite the factual history of male dominance in sports in general because there hasn't been a women tall enough to challenge thousands of years of proof. Wow the OP has the least factual most sexist based take on things that I have yet to witness.

See a championship female NASCAR driver before ? - must be because Danica Patrick is too short to drive a car right ? Racecar driving is one of the most physical sports on the planet and yet no serious female contenders - must be because uh I dunno they don't get the same support as males - wrong Danica has a job and tremendous levels of support that go beyond most other teams just to ensure she's given a fair chance which isnt really fair actually.

What women generally tend to lack is not physical prowess but ultimate dedication. The kind that got Schumacher 7 world championships, the kind that sinks 40 points a game for Kobe and the kind that despite a massive 40 pound advantage in CART Danica Patrick really didnt achieve very much.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

There are no top contenders in any of those leagues that could challenge there male counterparts. If they could have the would have - it would have made a brilliant TV spectacle.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Fortunately I am 6'4 so im not worried about a woman being proportionally faster than me.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by circuitsports

Exactly why you do not see women in the front line. I must have missed the women in my platoon..
Women are strong, but your just not physically and mentally built for the tasks men are.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Ok, whatever. Troll bait thread then.

The whole concept is ridiculous, as my previous post points out and my incredibly witty sarcastic exaggeration confirms. It is being promoted by somebody who has some serious inferiority issues and is looking for any excuse to say "See? Us girls are just as good at X, Y or Z. Stick it up your oppressive male butts!" Many of the historically discriminated groups seem to think that equality means it is their turn to be the oppressors/ discriminators/ whatever.

Why is it ridiculous for a woman to say that women are better physically than men?

Men have said they are better than women physically for a very long time You want to talk about equality?

Answer this? Is this a male dominated society or a female dominated society?

I see people in here freaking out because a woman dared to suggest she might be better at you than something....

Why the hell does that scare you so much? Lots of women are better at you than lots of things....Get over it.

It seemsto me that you and lots of other men in this thread are threatened...scared of losing your supposed superiority....

You speak of equality...Yet turn around and call her a troll as soon as she dares to suggest she might be able to beat you at sports? Really?

I find it funny how threatened you are all feeling....

Good day.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by circuitsports

There are no top contenders in any of those leagues that could challenge there male counterparts. If they could have the would have - it would have made a brilliant TV spectacle.

There are no top women contenders that would be able to stand a chance against there male counter part?

Really? No woman has ever beat a man at any sport or game? Either you are terribly mistaken, or just a really bad liar.

Attack the OP all you want guys...The fact remains that you guys are threatened... A woman just stood up and suggested she might be able to beat you in a sport.....so she must be a troll right? She must have issues. She must have a complex...

GIVE ME A BREAK!!!!

Get over yourself. Every one of you. Because you are appearing to have an inferiority complex yourselves!!!!

Women can beat men at sports.It happens... deal with it. A real man can handle that simple fact guys.... Women can play sports and they can even beat a man at sports...to suggest otherwise is just.....stupid.

So,I am through with your stupidity ( General you, not you specifically)...

This is not a troll thread ( Mods would have removed this thread a long time ago). The OP has no complex or issues.... She stated her opinion and offered evidence to back up her claims....

You guys got freaked out and the idea that a woman might be better at you in something....

OP, Not all guys are this stupid. Not all guys have this apparent inferiority complex.

Don't be fooled by the insecurity of others in this thread.

I am proud to say that I have gotten my butt kicked in Basketball by plenty of women.
edit on 22-8-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Watch and weep fella's

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth

This is not a troll thread, but you just made a troll post..... way to be.

Have anything you would like to actually.... you know...CONTRIBUTE? Or would you prefer to just stand there and post off topic comments?

The subject is " Women are better endurance atheletes than men"

Agree? disagree? Why?

It is a troll thread...I don't know why you feel the need to defend the OP.

Her claim is women are better than man because men have a natural physical advantage

This thread was hilarious for awhile...now it is just sad.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Thestargateisreal

I hope you are familiar with your facts. I believe florence griffin was caught using preformance enhancing drugs.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Well if men were better they would never lose to a woman in an even match yet they do all the time.

I believe that proves her point.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tangled4u
Well if men were better they would never lose to a woman in an even match yet they do all the time.

I believe that proves her point.

An even match of what?

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Because they aren't. Ask any biologist, men are physically stronger, on average. And with the best of the best, the men are still on top. Its not paranoia, fear, what have you, its fact.

I get beat by instructors and friends who are women all the time! Nothing wrong with it. But if they compare the top in sports to the male counterpart, they would lose, sorry, lifes not fair or equal.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

An even match of nothing.

Shes drinking from the fountain of delusion.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join