It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if Ron Paul.....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

I think in all honesty many supporters would raise an eye brow because Ron Paul is all about principal. Sticking to the Constitution. Not compromising on our Liberty. Perry has sold out on so many things. I think it would be dangerous. Maybe if we could get him to be the silent VP (kinda like Biden for the most part)
Well, minus his, "The tea party are terrorists!" comment... *ahem*

I see what you mean. I have pondered him bringing Palin in for that same reason but the other candidates are just so corrupt and it makes me sick. I'm sure Dr. Paul has a card up his sleeve. His supporters are rising drastically in numbers so I'm hoping he can bring in someone who backs his consistency to the Constitution. Of course, I'm hoping when he wins the nomination that the Tea Party will back him and other republicans will fall in line. We HAVE to get Obama out in 2012 though.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
are you kidding me. there is no way in hell paul would tap rick for the vp nomination.

and you still haven't answered why you do not like paul. what policies do you dislike?

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
LOL don't you guys realise that all politicians running for President can sound good, that's why they get voted for, but just take a look at our present President. Obama was supposed to be the great savior, until he actually became President, and now look how unhappy you all are.

Why do you all fall for it over and over and over and over....

Look at history nothing changes, democracy has become a controlled joke. It's an illusion designed to keep you appeased.

If he actually gets the job nothing will change, I'll bet my life on it. This country is not ran by a president. He's nothing more than a referee between us the people, and our capitalist controllers. Capitalists bigwigs run the world through control of the economy, the pres just keeps the two worlds from clashing.

<< 1   >>

join