It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul is Exploding!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

Well, I guess I did "lash out", but, I doubt very much that I'm the only person in the world the gets fed up with opening a website that tells me I have to scan my pc because I have a virus and this company has the best product, or it's time to refi my house and my bank has the best rates in the world.

I just react negativly to that kind of MARKETING. That's all it is, your candidate, my candidate eyaadeeyada.

If the people that you are talking about don't take the time to research, then they shouldn't be voting, or even more appropriately, they shouldn't be the kind of constituant RP would want. Again, just sheeple, speak and they will believe, lead and they will follow, even if it's off a cliff!

As I said, I have no problem with RP. There are many more people in the current campaign that I LOATH and he is not one of them. He at least has a brain.

I don't like what's become of the entire political system. I think lobbying should be band. At least where monies exchange hands for favors.

Lobbyists or people in the running for political office should "lobby" on the issues, not to get their back sides greased!

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
This will be my first year to vote and I cannot wait to vote for him! Probably the only one in my circle of friends that won't vote for Obama. Sigh lol.....

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
It cannot be argued that Ron Paul has highly motivated supporters, mostly young, who have a great deal of time to spend running up the figures on non-scientific polls, clogging the lines of call-in shows, etc. I am not anti-Ron Paul. I hope many of his ideas are picked up by candidates who can actually win. But I am a realist, something that very few people under 30 can say about themselves. Ron Paul is ahead in a "Ron Paul Bubble" environment, as well he should be. But he will never have the money-machine of the GOP behind him, and he will never get the "average uncommitted voter" behind him. In my suburban, upper-middle class Atlanta county, which is about 78% GOP, all I hear is "He's crazy"; "That guy is weird"; "He's okay about ______, but otherwise he's just nuts". In the county I work in, which is about 70% rural and probably 50/50 GOP/Dem, the white people say "He's un-American" and the minorities say "Who?"
Ron Paul, somewhat like Newt Gingrich, is a great political thinker who will never win national office.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by taskforce4256

Some might say saying you're a realist but some might say laying down before it has even started is a cop-out, I'm saying that right now.

Next time somebody says Ron Paul who or he's crazy, correct them, that is all you can do. Some people show passion for RP, some are just mislead (obviously by the media), some really hate him, get the mislead vote, or the uninformed vote.

Despite what most here on ATS think, many GOP fear-mongering Americans are still latching onto the war on terror, they still cling onto every word of the military, generals, pentagon and bush dynasty. They think Ron Paul is poison and that moving our military back from the entire globe is suicide because the next day we'll get attacked by the boogeyman. But there are a lot less anti-Ron Paulers out there than you think, most just don't know or are misinformed.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Just bumping this to remind people that Ron Paul is exploding

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by taskforce4256

They say that because they have no empathy, are selfish and brainwashed!!

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join