It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul is Exploding!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Timing

Your comment is wise and the pinch we all need for ourselves. I don't see your view as pessimistic, but we have to be aware that the president does not control the US or the world. Congress, and other federal, private, corporate and foreign players all have roles that affect the oval office. Voting Dr. Paul in seems like the best choice we have at this point. I agree and understand what you are saying though.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
A supporter that gives the thread title a whole new meaning, it won't just be Ron Paul's support that's exploding, it will be the smarmy heads of the mainstream media douche bags when Chuck Norris roundhouses them!

Bring on the Chuck Norris jokes!

Chuck Norris, who famously supported former Arkansas Governor Mike Huckabee last election season, has thrown his hat in the ring for Rep. Ron Paul.
www.dailypaul.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
The more I read on Ron Paul / watch interviews with him, it just makes 2 much sense 2 elect him / sadly thats y he wont get elected

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Glad to see this video hit the nail on the head.

Register as your party. Vote in your Primary Election!

I was a registered Democrat my whole life. Last election I registered Republican so that I could vote for Ron Paul in my state's primary election. Many state's Primary Elections are done by registered party. If you're not registered as that particular party, you can't vote in their primary.

The primary election typically determines which candidate is most likely to get the nod from the party. So it's really important for any person who plan on voting in the General Election to also vote initially in the Primary Election!

Most people skip the primary and only vote in the general election. Which really limits your choices for the best candidates.
edit on 21-8-2011 by tyranny22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by therealcatman
The more I read on Ron Paul / watch interviews with him, it just makes 2 much sense 2 elect him / sadly thats y he wont get elected

That makes a lot of sense. So you believe Americans would never elect someone because he makes sense?

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Observor

No, the failed and corrupt government is a cop-out for people to throw their arms in the air and surrender.

It is a joke how scared people are of 'the system'.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by conar

Originally posted by ctdannyd
Sorry man, but IMO, the frequency of Ron Paul threads has exceeded SPAM proportions. I HATE having anything shoved down my throat like this and wouldn't vote for the guy just because of stuff lile this.

Enough already!

you call 3 out of 30 new threads spam?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

People that post in spam threads are not really stopping the spam, huh?

Conar, not talking about "New Posts". Talking about the past few weeks. Sorry if I dumped on you, but I just think that the 'net is way over used as a marketing mechanism. Unwanted emails, unwanted pop ups on some websites, and a bunch of threads supporting a candidate etc.

If I want to know more, I know where to go to get it, and don't just need to see it multiple times a day...know what I mean?

Cheers.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd
reply to post by ctdannyd

Wow, that's a pretty deep reason for not supporting a candidate that could bring true change. I bet you'd vote for Sarah Palin because "she's hot", huh? Ron Paul is the only candidate that may actually stop our decline into the movie Idiocracy, and the people are supporting him. It's called a grass roots effort, and since the people don't have millions to dump into candidates THEY want, they rely on spreading the word to other people. Nobody is trying to get your money, this isn't spamming. Just trying to combat the current system, in which a few super rich corporations drown out the voices of the people.

JD, I'm not against change, by any means. It just seems that the world, especially in politics is so polarized and marginialized that it's "...my canditate or else...", "...my party or else...", "...my cause or else...". Not that way in my world, because I don't chose it to be that way. I just keep getting sick of being heaped on by things I could care less about. It's not going to change my mind if I see it once, or a hundred times.

In fact I have no problem with Ron Paul, other that I'm not totally entrenched in his position. As to Palin, please, I at least want someone that has a brain, "...don't cha know (wink)...". There are other voices in the race that deserve to be looked at as well, perhaps someone even better than Ron Paul.

Sorry if I upset you. My post was more a venting one than anything else and wasn't directed at you personally. Hope you didn't take it that way.
edit on 8/22/2011 by ctdannyd because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
A lot of naive people on this thread.WAKE UP!
Ron paul is controlled opposition,he is a mason(low level one) so threrefore he will NEVER become a president.They killed Bobby Kennedy because he had a very good chance of becoming a president,NWO couldn't risk it again i.e. kennedy.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

I understand what you're saying. If you're not passionate about a candidate as others may be, I can see how it would be annoying. Many of us who are supporting him, because he's the only candidate that seems to care about the people, feel we are fighting against a lot of lies and misinformation being spread by the Establishment media. So, we're using the only tool available to us to try and spread the word. If they would not use misinformation and lies to portray him as a nutcase, we may not feel we have to go overboard to at least get people to look at his true positions, and make an informed decision.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortality76

Another recently registered (TODAY LOL) with no posts claiming Ron Paul is a mason.

It's getting verrryyyyyy old guys, stop using old tricks to fool the same people, it isn't working, it isn't going to work.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by 27jd

Definitely I get that. If you don't like the news spin you get these days, just change the channel, and get a totally different perspective only opposite!

The media is so left or right leaning whether TV or newspapers it's sickening. The problem with that is that dis-information is believed by some. Just saying something now days makes it fact. The "machine" knows that. Just lead the sheeple and they will follow.

I realiz you're VERY passionate about Paul, but there are others, equally passionate about their candidate. But in this current clime, well let's just say these are ugly times.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

You might have to see it from a campaigning point of view.

We all know Ron Paul is not a shoe-in, it is going to take a massive effort by himself, the campaign and his grassroots to even start the beginning stages of a SOLID GOP run.

How is that going to happen? of course there needs to be CAMPAIGNING.

Sorry if you don't like it but most people (if you can believe this) aren't smart enough to go out and do their own research to decide (intelligently) who is the best candidate for our nation (not even talking Ron Paul here).

I don't like others stuffing crap down my throat either but what am I going to do? lash out because I don't like it? The way I see it, I think it is good that young people are getting into politics and actually found a hero in a politician (weird huh?). I mean, before 4 years ago, how often would you see a teenager or a young adult fight for his personal liberties? be against the FED? IRS? fight for GUN rights? STATE rights? LIMITED government? I see it as a goddamn miracle...this seed that Ron Paul has planted in America will grow and one day we might actually see real change.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Ron Paul is Exploding?

Did he have the burrito plate for lunch or something?
Best fetch him some beano.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente

Another recently registered (TODAY LOL) with no posts claiming Ron Paul is a mason.

It's getting verrryyyyyy old guys, stop using old tricks to fool the same people, it isn't working, it isn't going to work.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Another failed attempt, you're using some ancient textbook attack strategies on Ron Paul. Like I said, it is veeerrryyy old. This and the racism issue have been hit from every angle and still failed. What else have you got?

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Another failed attempt, you're using some ancient textbook attack strategies on Ron Paul. Like I said, it is veeerrryyy old. This and the racism issue have been hit from every angle and still failed. What else have you got?

It's pointless to vote.
He will never become a president!

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

The "I love you" hand sign is apparent, too much read into that here on ats

His handshake...if not photoshopped...he's got some 'splaining to do. And not just writing I'm not a mason on a trucking napkin.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I think Ron Paul is the best hope for the US, but I also think that the media, among other puppets of the Elete will some how discredit him or do some thing to push him away...

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by therealcatman

I totally agree, I just wonder if Obama has already been chosen, especially after the lie they told about Osama be n killed, buy his ratings sure went up when he told that lie...

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join