It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul is Exploding!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+63 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I know there have been an overwhelming number of Ron Paul posts, but hey it's his birthday!!

So, here is an excellent and inspirational video...Happy B-day Ron Paul!

+18 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I am not American but if I was I would vote for Ron Paul. He has a refreshing logic...

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Yes I can't wait to have 50 different laws for every issue.

Have to print out rulebooks just to have to travel across the country.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by kalunom

Well, I must say: somebody better call the bomb squad and diffuse the poor man! We don't want him exploding all over the place cuz he is a pretty cool guy!

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
can´t we start cloning ´Ron Pauls`?

some fresh air in the stench they call politics.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
This makes me very happy to see, seeing as how he is the only candidate that follows a linear logic and openly discusses it and his plans, where everyone else thinks the objective of the debate is to see who can dodge the most questions and create the highest amount of confusion and emotion.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
I am not American but if I was I would vote for Ron Paul. He has a refreshing logic...

i share your sentiment.

i wish i had politicians like this at home.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Ron Paul is ahead in most "ONLINE POLLS"

I know Jon Stewart is a comedian, and this is what comedians do.

Make jokes.

Good one Jon Stewart!

Any freaking 10 year old can log onto these polls.

Very funny!

+27 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32

I guess you would rather live in a facist dictatorship where with inflation you will have about the same weekly wage as a the average chinese household, where your every move is watched and recorded by a hi tech police network that will even rival the chinese...thats what coming for america very soon. unfortunatly by then you will be sorry you didnt vote for Ron Paul but it will be too late.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Ok, this stuff is starting to scare me.
Not because Ron Paul is taking off in the polls and in popularity, but because of the fall many are setting themselves up for.

What happens if and when he doesn't make it past the primaries?
I sure hope no one commits suicide if this "explosion" turns out to be a dud.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
Not because Ron Paul is taking off in the polls and in popularity, but because of the fall many are setting themselves up for.

Well you better pray he does as he is the only chance ,however a longshot to save the USA total collapse. Because Obama & Romney are establishment puppets bought and paid for by the elite.

+16 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
Ron Paul is ahead in most "ONLINE POLLS"

I know Jon Stewart is a comedian, and this is what comedians do.

Make jokes.

Good one Jon Stewart!

Any freaking 10 year old can log onto these polls.

Very funny!

So 10 year olds know more than the media and most of the republicans? Sounds about right.

+35 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

If you don't like the principle of sovereign and united states, get out of the United States. Your comments are overwhelmingly federalist and ideologically impotent. Either justify the nature of sovereign states and creator-given rights of individuals as incorrect, or may everyone see and know how anti-American and puppet-like your conduct is based upon it's emptiness and blindness. It is appropriate for all to be warned that your comments often are distractions and diffusions. Furthermore, it is nearly appropriate for me to label you a troll except that your posts only walk that line near enough to reek, but not necessarily be worthy of full condemnation. I do reserve the possibility that you are simply simple (bless your heart, if so).

I am not fully sure of what is going on behind the scenes, but at face value, Ron Paul does seem to be our best hope to steer our course back towards the principles which our country was founded except with the wisdom of all that we have learned from our massive mistakes.

We should demand that Congress reissue the constitution and arrest those who are in violation. If Ron Paul is a true American, that is eventually what will occur, minus the re-issuance as he will hopefully wake up enough people to make that superfluous.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by kn0wh0w

Originally posted by purplemer

i share your sentiment.

i wish i had politicians like this at home.

Yup Yup!!

I agree too!...Why havn't we in the uk got a Ron Paul?

S & F OP'er for a good laugh at the feeble attempts by the MSM to mask him! :up
edit on 20-8-2011 by zerozero00 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Dasher

The Constitution was written to remove absolute power from the States as that was the issue of the time. "To make a more perfect union," as stated. You cannot have a more perfect union with 50 different sets of rules.

The central government at the time had ZERO power to enforce the few responsibilities they had so they needed a new form of govermnent. Now Ron Paul wishes to return us to a system we already broke away from due to it's failure.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro

true.

let's hope, if RP becomes POTUS, he doesn't do a 180 like Obama did.

i don't believe he will but you never know for sure.

i still like him though

what i fear btw:
if RP is legit and not 'bought for' he might meet a similar fate as JFK.
or is that just crazy thinking?

been pondering about that a lot.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Ron Paul actually uses critical and logical thinking.

An example of the illogical thinking of other candidates:

Michelle Bachmann: If I were president I would have improved the economy and got us out of the recession by NOT raising the debt limit.

LMAO Yea right Bachmann apparently you don't have a clue how the economy works.

Ron Paul all the way.

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

If I was in your home, I would honor your rules. It speaks very poorly of our culture when a person complains that they would have to honor someone else. Not honoring your neighbor when you are in their home is arrogant. Considering their rights to be a burden on yourself is arrogant. It is not surprising since incarnations of Empire are arrogant and produce arrogant and ignorant people.

We should be rallying our own selves to considerate and just conduct. Instead, a bunch of whiny brats continue to dictate because the good men and women are too gentle and too busy keeping their own lives in order to extend themselves into business which does not involve them. The whole Imperial structure which is our federal government is a ghost with teeth. It may bite while people believe it to be their overlord, but once the wind of good men comes, it is carried away like a feather.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by kn0wh0w

what i fear btw:
if RP is legit and not 'bought for' he might meet a similar fate as JFK.
or is that just crazy thinking?

been pondering about that a lot.

I think this is most peoples worry!

imo anyway!

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32

you're not planning to get into trouble are you?

why would you need lawbooks for travelling?

you're that much of a rebel
?
edit on 20-8-2011 by kn0wh0w because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join