It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello all

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Hi ATS, I've been a follower of this site for the past few years, I find it to be both pretty informative and a lot of times amusing. I decided to join simply because I've seen more posts recently that I would like to be involved in rather than just reading. Here's a little about me... I've always been interested in ancient civilizations, aliens/space, esoteric practices and beliefs, philosophy, and just any alternate beliefs compared to mainstream abrahamic religions. I do not believe in god/jesus or any of that mythical stuff that appeases to people in hopes of their own salvation and the destruction of others. I believe the only salvation is that in Truth, knowing yourself, and using reason to look at the world, rather than through the illusion/delusion of what most are indoctrinated into. On another note, I love music, writing, learning, I'm a vegetarian and i think it's one of the best and most conscious things you can do (most I'm sure don't agree unfortunately), other then that I guess I'm a pretty boring person, just searching for the truth. I hope I can find other like minded people, and that I can get along fine, if you ever want to know how I feel about something, I am very honest and always willing to give my thoughts and opinions!

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Welcome to the looney bin

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Welcome and enjoy!
Heres to your first flag!

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
welcome.
i hope you find this place friendly and interesting.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Welcome..hope you enjoy your time here.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
From one N00b to another welcome!

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by SiriusDreams337

Hi SiriusDreams337, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.
Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by SiriusDreams337
On another note, I love music, writing, learning, I'm a vegetarian and i think it's one of the best and most conscious things you can do.

From one veggie to another, welcome
Look forward to reading your posts across the boards

top topics

join