It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I hate my father and this socitey!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
My father is the biggest ****** probably in the world he thinks stereo types are good and that i should conform to societies ideas and ways. He gave a retarded example of if you ask 100 people a question and 99 say X and i say Y who do you think is right? And his answer society and that its in "my" best interest to follow the main majority and just basically have no thoughts of my own. He also just completely insults me for no reason and just uses stereotypes to categorize everyone he sees and he thinks im just a stupid conspiracy theorist just like the ones sitting in the basement of their mothers house making "# up" he says that almost all people who do this kind of stuff are insane and just wackos who will never do anything and are always wrong!.
He also buys that ron paul is not electable and completely disregards him as a candidate. im terrible at arguments because i can never find the right words to say ever its like a curse for me and i maybe like some assistance i don't know i just feel like why does this society have to make us disregard our own thoughts just to be mindless zombies and why if the majority of the population answers one way why does the 1 person who answers differently get beat down and obliterated?

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
He seems to be thinking of what's best for you, what will make your life in the Matrix easier. It's a hard life to swim upstream in this world, going against the grind and all, I'm speaking from experience.

Don't be angry with him, try to understand where he's coming from. You also have to make your own choices in life, you don't have to think or be like he is if you choose not to. Take his advice and just absorb it, you don't have to live by it.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Sorayugiman

Let him believe whatever he wants to believe... accept it, and move on.

IF he insults you ask him why he feels it to be necessary, just because you disagree with his point of view doesn't mean one should resort to insults because of that disagreement.

Hate only promotes hate, but you can easily counteract hate with Love

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Remember the old saying, " You can't teach an old dog new tricks." this is true people for the most part are what they are if he has never believed in the possibilities he never will. Keep your open mind that does also mean listening to him, it does not mean becoming him. I never understood the things my father said to me till I was much older.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Join the club, Most of the 40+ people in my life have no clue about Ron Paul, and they all seem to drink the MSM koolaid.

I think its the generation gap, they just can't believe their government is deliberately trying to destroy the US.

My dad is a Life time democrat, and the thought of voting REP is anathema to him, no getting through to him at all no matter how bad they screw up.
edit on 20-8-2011 by changenowplease because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
First thing to do is calm down a bit so you are the one in complete control,
and some of the other posters mentioning is him trying to do what he thinks
is right for you, but if you don't like it you definitely don't have to do it.
My dad as well thinks Ron Paul is a "nutjob" and I just kept my mouth shut
as to not start any arguement's as I know he wouldn't give up in a political arguement.

I would wait it out and see who is wrong, if Ron becomes president and fails as one...
Your dad was right, if he succeeds as president you win.
If Ron Paul isn't president, god save us all.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
The older I get, the wiser my father seems. When I was a kid like you, I thought I knew it all. As I matured, I realized that what I knew would not amount to a pimple on an ant's butt compared to all the knowledge out there. Why not engage him by asking why he believes RP is unelectable. I support him, but I believe he cannot be elected. Why? Because most of the sheeple believe the MSM and the ignore or downplay him at every opportunity.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

You know there is a coloration between a person who defines him/herself as a conspiracy theorist and mental health issues at the extreme end. Quite a few times I have read a thread on ATS and it reads like the delusions of a schizophrenic, it doesn’t bother me that much so long as it’s not dangerous.

Perhaps your dad is just worried that you’re going to turn up one day believing that he and the rest of your family are reptilian spy’s sent by the CIA because you have found a way out of the Matrix by conversing with a higher power who has told you that you’re the star child and you have to kill your family to uncover the conspiracy.

All I am saying is that too much conspiracy can turn you insane, I would say that anyone who believes any more than 40-60% of the stuff on ATS as absolute truth they should go seek professional help.

Your old man is just looking out for you dude, who knows it might help if you start spending less time sitting in your mums basement Googling “NWO secrets” and actually get outside for some sunshine and a good time.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Fathers can be a hassle at times that is for sure, one beauty my dad had 'tell a lie enough times and it becomes true'. It did not quite work for the people who thought the earth was flat though.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

I get your point but why do people who think differently have to be beaten down? why do we have to make other people miserable by putting them in stereotypes and judging them on 1 mistake and not see anyone for who they truly are. Why should i have to conform to others beliefs and not my own and that i cant have my own ideas? Since i think differently should i be beaten down and obliterated? This is what your saying when you agree with someone like him. he doesnt care he instantly judges people and he is like any other monster or business man kind out in public then he turns back into what he truly is when out of the field of vision of society! I feel strongly about not bowing down to anyone or giving my free will to something so evil. I dont ever want to lose my will because that's all i have left not to be dramatic but thats all i have left since ive been beaten inside and out through out my life.
Im 17 BTW

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Sounds like you need to respect your authority.
You only have one father, I wouldn't be talking so badly about him.

You just declared your hatred for him on the interweb...
what you think heaven doesn't have access?
When he gets there it's going to upset him.
edit on 20-8-2011 by GmoS719 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by GmoS719

Well for one he doesnt even believe in god and has said so in public in front of others and it says that if you reject me in front of your peers i will reject you in front of my father so theres no chance and plus the kinds of things he has to to torment others he isnt going to heaven ever. Plus i have respect for authority just to much power and greed turns people into monsters. So i really dont care that i said it openly because its the truth and theres nothing wrong with posting something like this in the Rant section so i can let off some steam so theres whats wrong with all of your statement. Plus i know god is with me because i would already be long gone mentally and physically if not for him.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

The bible also says not to judge, you have no clue if he will go to heaven or not.
and if you really want to bring up the bible.

Here's a commandment, yes a COMMANDMENT, not just a scripture.
"Honor thy father and mother"
also something extra
"And he that curseth his father, or his mother, shall surely be put to death"

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

You can't control what your Father says, is and does...but....you can control your reactions to him and what you choose to personally believe.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Your father is correct and you're doing a piss poor job in reacting in such an immature fashion. If you hate your father so much, the ethical thing to do is move out. There's no reason he should have to support such an ungrateful kid. Support yourself.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

He can't move out.
He's only 12.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by GmoS719

He can't move out.
He's only 12.
He CLAIMS to be 17.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by sonofliberty1776

Ah I see, that explains it.
Most teenagers hate their parents.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Ok fine lets see it from your perspective then. Ok im being immature about the way im reacting from being insulted grouped and being called crazy. That i have been tortured by this man almost my whole life and he isnt my "real" father. So are you saying that you agree with his views then? that when the majority of people say one thing and i think somthing different im wrong? that when stereotypes are used they are not wrong to use but to be encourages even though that can ruin peoples lives? Your argument is not good at all i understand the way he thinks and i just dont plain agree with it. He gives in to society demands so i cant have any independent thought? well it sounds to me like a very bleak and uninteresting future to me. I never plan to be a another cog or wheel in this machine i will break free of this endless chain and i will think for myself. If im wrong in my thinking please correct me and give me a good reason why i should do whatever you think i should be acting and what i should do.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Doesn't seemed like your tortured too much...
You do have the "internet".
If that's torture, then strap me to a table.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join