It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Having the Milk Dream Again

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I keep having the milk dream. It starts with my dreaming im having a cigarette late at night outside the front of my house on the porch, just before i go to bed. My bedroom is at the front of the house, and the window in my room opens up directly to our porch. So I have my cigarette, go inside and start to doze off. The next sequence of events is that I hear a weird high sob like sound which wakes me up. I look to my window and realize that I had forgotten to close my curtain, had left the window wide open, and had left the porch light on outside.

I then become aware of the wrinkled bald head poking above my window frame. It has pink, bloodshotted eyes and white-chalk coloured skin. It stares into my eyes intensely and smiles as it cries out milk, pisses out milk if you will,
through my window and onto the carpet, narrowly missing my bed. At this point in the dream I am overcome with the foul stench of rancid milk, a humid and heavy odor, and wake up...

Bit cryptic, I've had stranger dreams though.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Hahaha, are you sure that's milk?

In all seriousness, that actually sounds like a disturbing dream. It probably relates to your nicotine addiction, the corruption of your internal organs, and your overall mental health. But, who knows, I could be wrong.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
This reminds me of a photo by Charlie White. Maybe you've seen it before?

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister

lmao, couldn't stop when I saw that pic...

Anyhow, weird dream, I don't put much stock in dreams though, just your brain defragging like a hard drive.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
Hahaha, are you sure that's milk?

In all seriousness, that actually sounds like a disturbing dream. It probably relates to your nicotine addiction, the corruption of your internal organs, and your overall mental health. But, who knows, I could be wrong.

Nicotine also causes Calcium influx/spikes in the body as well.

OP, do you actually have a smoke before bed (not in the dream), and how often do you drink milk? If you have a glass of milk combined with a smoke within an hour before going to sleep, it could be your body creating an odd visual memory of what is going on inside of it!

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
THAT AINT MILK! its Golllum smegal from lord of the rings, he thinks your cute and is getting his jollies seein you in bed haha

ok all joking aside, maybe it is just your mind winding down, and giving off wierd things ive had a few different reoccuring dreams tht lasted a bit then went on, usually they have no meaning

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
It suggests to me that, obviously, you should not be ingesting any milk products. The visual is an "outside source" trying to get this information in to you (your subconscious maybe). It also reminded me of that phrase the Brits use about "taking the piss". Try analyzing it from many angles and see what you can come up with. If nothing else, you can literally write out a note to yourself like this:

"Dear "name" (or subconscious), please allow my dream tonight to show me what this dream about the milk means. Thank you." This will trigger another dream with a bit more of the interpretation.

I once had a series of dreams in which I was like a monster who ate metal all the time like pipes and metal bars. It finally occured to me that I was eating "iron" and maybe I was iron deficient. I took some vitamins and they went away.

Dreams are such strange creatures. They have bits of literal, symbolic, prophetic things and also the processes going on in our bodies at night while we sleep all getting mashed together as a "dream". Fascinating!

top topics

join