It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Message Too "The One"!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Well iff your here, and you are willing, too see what i am presenting too you, you just might get it..
Well, iff you are well informed, and have been bashing your head about what is what, you just might get too the conclusion that there is somthing "else" out there...

You will find threads about "aliens", "demons", "gods", humans, sheep, energy, love etc...
But what doo thay all mean? Have you been wondering endlessly???

Well iff you have heard about the "masons" or the "illuminati" you might have heard about energy, about math, balance, and equations, but what does it all mean?

You see.. since you were a little child, you have been given structure, was it good or bad, yes or no, dosent matter, it was structure, and it is that structure that has disconnected you from creation, or the creator...

You have probably heard a Buddhist say "love your enemy", but that is just a stepping stone for what it really means, thay dont mean Love you enemy, thay mean EMBRACE YOUR REALITY, take it all, the good, bad, and ugly, because it is all just me, I am all..
Love my other creations, for thay are all me, and I am all of them, LOVE my work, and you will find this in movies, music etc etc.. like the fifth element, what is there too live for "love" and WHAM blue light..

but that is just beside the point.. Life is, and will allways bee what YOU make of it, sure iff you think you have enemys, then you doo, you just "alienate" people from your love, therefore from your reality... you give them a role..

You see, the Illuminati are balancing the equation, by giving you a role, thay know this, thats why you can see them often call themselves neutral..
Thats just it, no role, no good or bad, thay embrace reality for what it is, the good, the bad, and the lovely its all what it is, it is God, all of it..

Thay make you think thay are BAD so you think well if thay are bad i must bee GOOD, and you alienate yourselves from creation, which is ALL..

REALITY WILL ALLWAYS BEE WHAT YOU MAKE OF IT, NO MORE ROLES!!!!!

WE ARE ONE
edit on 16.03.2011 by kera1337 because: ONE

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
OOkk, That was interesting spelling too say the lleast! May be give us you're reesons for this threed.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I too would like to know your motivation for creating this thread? (rant)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

You see, its structure, look at him he writes funny (inace ponasas se ko debil i malo djete i radis to namjerno) And not only does he miss the boat all together, he redirect your focus on somthing else, he has nothing to say, so he comment on my spelling, he gives me a role,a reason? Why do I need a reason my friend?

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by gaurdian2012

I want to tell people what it really is, there is NO GOOD or BAD, it is all GOD, thay want too give you roles, iff you doo this you are BAD, and iff you act like this YOU are GOOD, while its only the energy behind your actions..

You NEEEEED too reconect with creation, you need to see that EVERYTHING IS YOU, YOU ARE GOD, GOD IS YOU, THEREFORE IFF I HATE YOU, DO I HATE MYSELF, OR DO I HATE GOD?

its a simple deductible, you need too know
You are God

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by kera1337

Well if you want people to respect your message, you need deliver it in a way that we can respect. Or not, not that interested in your double-speak.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Actually, it says what it has to say. To understand this one you have to look farther, or may I say look beyond what you see, would be the right sentence. I understood it all and gave you a Star and a Flag because I think your point makes sense to me. As long as we will think of ourselves as independent entities, separated from the others, we will miss the real thing about life.

In fact, we, all humans are one. The truth about it is that we are all interconnected. Everybody that you know in your circle of people has a certain influence on your behavior, your thinking, emotions, etc. The opposite is true too, they have more influences than you might think, but you do not realize it often because it is happening subconsciously. So, with that being said I hope you understood the real meaning of we are one. It is the clearest way I can see it though dear ATSers, hope it helps a bit.

Much love to all,

Thruthseek3r

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
There is good and there is bad. For instance being loved is good. But being punished when you are innocent is bad. There's nothing relative about this.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Yes we are all one...

Even the evilest of men do the deeds of the divine so they too are divine...

essentially even the worst massacre was meant to play multiple roles, be it inspiration, legislature change..anything..

hence the new inspiration will then inspire other by its actions that originally inspired by that evil deed.

Everything does have a role.

Now please answer as to why you add extra letters to words for no apperant reason...too? iff? we are not attacking your intelligence but more so inquisitive of your motives...or is there no motive behind this and the 1337 kera writes as so on a consistent basis?
edit on 20-8-2011 by Krystian because: added question

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
There is good and there is bad. For instance being loved is good. But being punished when you are innocent is bad. There's nothing relative about this.

but what she is trying to say is that they are one and the same. And they are, they both play the same rle when you look at it from a grand perspective.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
We all have our roles too play,Its just some oof us are more hesitant too play them 33.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by 547000

No but Love is God, and yes you can call it good, but its giving it structure, it is what it is, its just love...

Thay Give YOU roles to separate you on the most basic of levels, while for some this is good, for others it could be bad, but you percieving it as good or as bad, hence thinking of someone as good, or somone as bad, is ALIENATING them from YOU.

It could be anything, but when you think of somone as Bad, and therefore not loving them, because thay do what in your perception is BAD, you are disconnected from THEM, but hey, thay are a part of creation, thay are a part of God well arent you alienating YOURSELF from God?

This is what you need to understand, you dont need to Like someone, but you NEED to LOVE them, thay are just like you, a part of creation, therefore a part of yourself.

Love and light

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
No, it is reductionist to say they are one in the same. In our hearts we know they are different, but many stop listening to their conscience and rationalize it away because of "spiritual" brainwashing. Sure, love your enemies, but woe to those who call good evil and evil good.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by 547000

Like everything in life, it is what you make of it, there is no point in areguing about somthing, you always have the choice of accepting somthing or rejecting it, forming your reality the way it is.

I cant impact your reality if you dont let me, but I WOULD LOVE to empower you to the point you realise you are God, you have NO idea how strong that realisation is.

Reality is what you make of it

Love and Light

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by kera1337

And I, likewise, would like to save you from hell and make you realize you are not God. I would like to open up your eyes to the evils of postmodernism and moral relativism before its too late.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by theson

What do you mean exactly when you speak of 'playing it 33?''

Thruthseek3r

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
LINKS or GTFO

Had to be said

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Red_xi

I am no better or no worse..

Had to be said

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Hey OP I think I hear what you mean.

That there are ultimate puritans, who want to lock us into chastity belts. = evil
That there are ultimate demons, who want to lock us into doing harm. = evil

And so this would describe the levels of chakra as well, in that

the higher chakra can become an oppresive force under the false white light. Yes, for the witchburning puritans and their ilk, were evil-light similar to a spotlight being shined in your eyes, blinding, burning. So the upper chakras can be used for evil or good, would you agree?

the lower chakra can become also, a lifting force, not always evil. Yes for the deeper resonances of Earth and nakedness and the manner of our birth (observe a baby giraffe splatting into the dirt from a six foot drop), can be empowering. Our lower chakra need not always be seen as base meaning evil. And so the lower chakras can be used for evil or good, would you agree?

I have though much about your point OP, and the Law of One, I have read it. I feel that it does open the way for truly evil assheads to create even more victims. I do not agree with you entirely OP, because I need to hear what you would do for the victims of the evil path.

What I want from all these "Law of One"ers is to explain how they would remediate the actions of the left hand path. The harmers. Service to self. This path causes victims, and that word doesn't seem to enter into this new-age Law of One framework.

It is the victim who is left, after this "evil is fine" sort of message I hear being propped up OP. I find little is done for them. No I am sorry, I must consider a persons acts according to how they victimize others, not how strong they get from their polarity. I ask you to clarify OP, and don't worry about spelling, that's an ATS fetish which allows people to ignore your fine words. Ignore the spelltards and doo what you like.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by kera1337
reply to post by Red_xi

I am no better or no worse..

Had to be said

Wise within a cookie jar you are, when socks fall short of feet.

BOOYAH!

Had to be said

top topics

<<   2 >>

join