It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden killed... then Seal Team Six? Coincidence?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I have been having fun these days on ATS, just going around debunking all of these conspiracies about how Obama killed the guys on the SEAL Team Six chopper to keep the truth about Operation Neptune Spear a secret.

The problem I think is how the media are reporting on anything to do with SEAL Team Six, by incorrectly using the name SEAL Team Six they are creating this image in people’s minds that SEAL Team Six is a team like a football team is a team, this is not true they are much bigger. SEAL Team Six is not technically one of the United States Navy SEAL Teams of which there are 9 (or 11 depending on how you look at things) these are tier two Special Forces assets. SEAL Team Six was created as a Tier one asset when there were only two other SEAL Teams (the name was intentionally designed to confused the enemy). The truth is that SEAL Team Six is not even called SEAL Team Six any more it is called the United States Naval Special Warfare Development Group (NSWDG) and it is effectively a completely different unit from the rest of the SEAL’s.

NSWDG has four (or 5 again depending on how you read into this) squadrons, each squadron is broken down into troops that are then further broken down into smaller patrol groups, the total estimated size of NSWDG is around 250-350 operatives. Now the team that took part in Operation Neptune Spear came from red squadron, and the SEALs who got shot down in that helicopter where from gold squadron. In other words the SEALs who got shot down where not the same dudes that assassinated bin laden.

People SEAL’s and NSWDG use Chinooks, and Chinooks get shot down and/or crash more that you would think. This is not the first time that a Chinook has crashed and SEALs have died, just read up about Operation Red Wings. There is no real conspiracy here.

I hope that has helped if you have any other questions I will do my best to answer them.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM

Believe the MSM if you want, dirty liberal hippie.

That is uncalled for, and no way to make a point in any argument.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth

Maybe YOU should change your name to Fractured.Skull? Since you lost your brain there for a moment

Deal!

I'll change mine to that, if you'll change yours too!

At least, you are a person of conviction, even if your convictions are wrong, in my opinion, but I can respect that.

Accepting anything at face value in this case is very foolish, because we are dealing with one of the most secret and elaborate operations in history... So if you're good with the official word on all of this, then good for you! .. I suppose.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by AwakeinNM

You know resorting to petty pathetic insults like this makes your argument much weaker. When you cannot ague form the facts but only by speculation, your opinions’ and insults you have lost the argument.

Just accept it, the SEALs who assassinated Bin Laden where not on that helicopter.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade

That is uncalled for, and no way to make a point in any argument.

FYI, people, look at his avatar. Under his username, he calls HIMSELF a "Dirty Liberal Hippie"

It was tongue-in-cheek, OKAY??

JEEEEEEsus

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Its pretty funny how the whole affair has been turned into a political tool. It's been somewhat of a distraction to other things going on in the news lately. I can see advertising killing bin laden, but advertising everything else really goes against the covert nature of what our counterterrorist groups are tasked for. Military brass tend to hail success and sweep failure under the rug. It seems the propaganda is aimed towards the American public. Why would they give the taliban so much credit?, even if it was just a lucky shot. What used to be characterized as 'accidental' is now being trumped as enemy success in a weird form of specwar 'transparency', which has never been done in the past. It only seems to try to drum up public support for an unpopular war. If the taliban is really this ruthless, resourceful, and cunning fighting force, of course we gotta keep on until they are fully quashed, right? They can keep this war going forever at this rate.

The whole affair is pretty fishy. I don't think anything happened the way they say it did. One thing I do know is that none of the soldiers would ever talk about what really went down. They wouldn't need to be assassinated.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by AwakeinNM

FYI, people, look at his avatar. Under his username, he calls HIMSELF a "Dirty Liberal Hippie"

It was tongue-in-cheek, OKAY??

JEEEEEEsus

I've got to give you credit on that one! It's the only fact based statement you've made in this thread!

See ya,
Milt

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
what if... they weren't really even killed at all? What if the "accident" was just to take heat off of them? They are probably on every terrorist's top hit list.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Note

Calling oneself a name is not a personal attack
Calling another member a name is

Now, would it be possible to return to the topic?

TY

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

Damn gophers!

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth

Originally posted by goldentorch
They are also trained in demolition who knows what other false flags some on board may have known about.
Down the rabbit hole
we
go.

I think you missed the rabbit hole and fell into a gopher hole by mistake....

Seal team six is alive....Some people from the same unit died in a helicopter crash,but none had anything to do with The Mission to kill Osama....

I stated other false flags, You seem to be so focused on proving a point you seem to have missed mine. I am deeply distrustful of government and the fact they picked of the man/men responsibility seems to tie up loose ends rather quickly when they usually gain most political capital from procrastination.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by rayuki
err if you were going to cover something up to stop them talking whatever, perhaps it would be better to actually kill the people involved, and not people that had nothing to do with it what so ever.

the people killed in this incident had nothing to do with the bin laden strike.

get your facts straight first before posting rubbish.

Except that they were members of Seal Team 6, and the people who conducted the bin Laden "raid" were members of Seal Team 6.

Nothing whatsoever. Got ya.

yeah its like saying, "some people from the fire brigade killed bin laden" 2 weeks later "a team of firefighters die in a chopper crash" doesn't mean its the same people.

just because they are from the same unit doesn't mean they are the same people, thats just retarded to think that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join