It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden killed... then Seal Team Six? Coincidence?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I am really surprised that no one has made this connection yet. How coincidental is it that mere weeks after NWO boogeyman Osama bin Laden is "killed" in a "raid" by Seal Team Six, that 22 members of that very Seal team were killed in a crash of a Chinook in Afghanistan?

Since there was MUCH debate over the factuality of the raid on bin Laden's shanty-mansion, since it seemed to be common knowledge among anyone with a brain that he had died years ago -- the wheels in my head started to turn:

Perhaps the doubts about the factuality of the raid are valid. Perhaps it was in fact a wag-the-dog PR production and the Seal Team started talking. Talking about how the official account differed from what actually happened, and they began to feel betrayed for being used as pawns in the whole charade. I think they were silenced, and it served as a warning to the surviving members whose lips might have been getting a bit loose.

The Taliban got pretty lucky that day, yes? What glorious vengeance to kill the very people who killed their alleged leader.

I'm not buying it.

The CIA has a history of assassinating the assassin - Look at the JFK production.

I think they were silenced to keep the charade going. Yep, that's quite a conspiracy I am putting forth, but I can't get that possibility out of my head.

Discuss.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
The first rule of an assassination is to kill the assassin. Details can't get out and the first hand story can be written any way the perpetrators of the assassination want the narrative to go.
edit on 20-8-2011 by Stovokor because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stovokor
The first rule of an assassination is to kill the assassin. Details can't get out and the first hand story can be written any way the perpetrators of the assassination want the narrative to go.
edit on 20-8-2011 by Stovokor because: (no reason given)

Exactly my point. Was it a Taliban rocket that brought down the Chinook, or a CIA rocket?

edit on 20-8-2011 by AwakeinNM because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
The guys that were killed were part of the seal team but they weren't part of the team that did in bin laden, there's a thread about on here somewhere.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Actually the connection was briefly made in the first hours after it happened. Now that I think about it, though, I recall hearing somewhere that none of the SEALS involved in the OBL thing were in that chopper--and then the talk died out. But how would anyone know that? It's not like the makeup of the team would be public information.

There was also the story of how the bad guys who fired the rocket were then taken out--right down to the details of confirming their identities.

Wag the dog indeed....

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
They are also trained in demolition who knows what other false flags some on board may have known about.
Down the rabbit hole
we
go.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
As I was saying, maybe it was a warning to the actual operators. Maybe the unacceptable chatter was coming from the members not directly involved? I know as much as you all, and I am purely speculating, but I find the whole scenario to be highly coincidental and suspect.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Well, first of all OP, this isn't the 1st thread on this subject.

Since this has been discussed before, I'm going to throw out a truely controvesrial conspiracy theory. And, I'm going to go to the rediculously rosy side of the garden.

I would like to think that this "alleged" death of Seal Team Six, was staged and is a cover up. Because of the highly sensitive nature of the true story, and the extreem bravery of the team, they have been relocated, with new idendities and a boat load of cash, to any location of their choosing. It's USA's version of "72 virgins," only they get to enjoy it before death, in anominity and serenity.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
err if you were going to cover something up to stop them talking whatever, perhaps it would be better to actually kill the people involved, and not people that had nothing to do with it what so ever.

the people killed in this incident had nothing to do with the bin laden strike.

get your facts straight first before posting rubbish.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
seal team six isn't dead....

Some people from the same unit as them died... But the men who carried out the mission to kill Osama are still alive.....

www.msnbc.msn.com...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

It was reported last night that the Seals who died in the helicopter crash were not among the 23 who killed Bin Laden.

So no, no coincidence,just you being mistaken.
edit on 20-8-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I've talked to someone who is intimately familiar with the chopper crash. It is true that none of the team members involved in the Bin Laden raid were on the chopper. None of those guys are overseas at the moment.

There's no conspiracy involved.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by windword
Well, first of all OP, this isn't the 1st thread on this subject.

Since this has been discussed before, I'm going to throw out a truely controvesrial conspiracy theory. And, I'm going to go to the rediculously rosy side of the garden.

I would like to think that this "alleged" death of Seal Team Six, was staged and is a cover up. Because of the highly sensitive nature of the true story, and the extreem bravery of the team, they have been relocated, with new idendities and a boat load of cash, to any location of their choosing. It's USA's version of "72 virgins," only they get to enjoy it before death, in anominity and serenity.

I wish it worked that way. In reality, the guys would rather just keep doing their jobs like nothing special ever happened.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by goldentorch
They are also trained in demolition who knows what other false flags some on board may have known about.
Down the rabbit hole
we
go.

I think you missed the rabbit hole and fell into a gopher hole by mistake....

Seal team six is alive....Some people from the same unit died in a helicopter crash,but none had anything to do with The Mission to kill Osama....

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by rayuki
err if you were going to cover something up to stop them talking whatever, perhaps it would be better to actually kill the people involved, and not people that had nothing to do with it what so ever.

Except that they were members of Seal Team 6, and the people who conducted the bin Laden "raid" were members of Seal Team 6.

Nothing whatsoever. Got ya.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

...since it seemed to be common knowledge among anyone with a brain that he had died years ago...

Really? I like to think I have a brain...but I was not aware that Bin Laden had in fact died.

Is your source of this "common knowledge" of the same level of evidence you provide here?

I suspect this supposed fact is somewhat on the same order of exactitude as the "fact" that 9/11 was an inside job (or was it the Jews?), or shape shifting reptilian humans, or...any number of other so-called conspiracy theories.

Oh well, it is good sport anyway...

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth

Down the rabbit hole
we
go.

Seal team six is alive....Some people from the same unit died in a helicopter crash,but none had anything to do with The Mission to kill Osama....

Or so you've been made to believe.

How can you know, for sure?

Do you have the actual identities of those directly involved in the raid?... Because that info is still classified at the highest levels.... Even if they were among the dead, they could not reveal whether or not they were involved in the raid, without a serious breach in protocol involving highly classified top secret information....

Getting the actual truth here, will prove to be as difficult as accessing the evidence, pictures and video that allegedly prove Osama Bin Laden was actually killed in THAT raid... Good luck.

By the way, you should consider changing your user name to: gimme_fabricated_truth

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM

Originally posted by rayuki

Except that they were members of Seal Team 6, and the people who conducted the bin Laden "raid" were members of Seal Team 6.

Nothing whatsoever. Got ya.

But they weren't the ones that had anything do do with the raid...... The ones who died are in no way connected with the raid...Yeah, the were from the same unit.....Thats it...

You might as well try to connect me to 9/11 because I have a friend who's dad missed their plane....That plane got ran right into one of the world trade centers.....

Connecting the two makes just as much sense. :/

You are trying to make 1+1=5

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth

Down the rabbit hole
we
go.

Or so you've been made to believe.

How can you know, for sure?

Do you have the actual identities of those directly involved in the raid?... Because that info is still classified at the highest levels.... Even if they were among the dead, they could not reveal whether or not they were involved in the raid, without a serious breach in protocol involving highly classified top secret information....

Getting the actual truth here, will prove to be as difficult as accessing the evidence, pictures and video that allegedly prove Osama Bin Laden was actually killed in THAT raid... Good luck.

By the way, you should consider changing your user name to: gimme_fabricated_truth

I could ask you the same questions......How can YOU know for sure? Do YOU have the identities of those involved in the raid? No? Well,I have evidence on my side....you are speculating off of what? The fact that people from the same unit died.... We have the truth.... You just don't want to believe it....Just because you wish it were not true, does not make it false.....shame on you for suggesting that.

By the way, your name suggestion is stupid.....Unlike you, I don't like to speculate based on.... well...next to nothing....I look at the evidence presented, and use common sense and logic.

Hey, you have an open mind...Awesome.... but be careful...you have it a bit too open right now and your brain is falling out...

What I am trying to say is....if you keep an open mind, also keep logic and common sense....Otherwise...well... You say stupid things and believe even stupider things...

There is no evidence of any conspiracy and quite frankly it is offensive of you to suggest I change MY name...when the only fabrication is coming from people like you...

Right back at you.

Maybe YOU should change your name to Fractured.Skull? Since you lost your brain there for a moment

Good day.

Way to make me laugh with one of the silliest arguments based on complete crap, ever though.

maybe I should change mine to gimme_a_break

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by mobiusmale

...since it seemed to be common knowledge among anyone with a brain that he had died years ago...

Really? I like to think I have a brain...but I was not aware that Bin Laden had in fact died.

Is your source of this "common knowledge" of the same level of evidence you provide here?

I suspect this supposed fact is somewhat on the same order of exactitude as the "fact" that 9/11 was an inside job (or was it the Jews?), or shape shifting reptilian humans, or...any number of other so-called conspiracy theories.

Oh well, it is good sport anyway...

Yeah, baby, another troll who loves to split semantic atoms. My post was opinion and speculation, as I asserted. I do believe there are MANY intelligence experts on record who made the assertion that bin Laden was dead years ago. I do believe expert testimony is admissible in court, so that makes it EVIDENCE.

And if you believe 9/11 is anything other than HIGHLY suspicious at the VERY least, you my friend are living under a rock.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join