It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Residents of Windsor, Ontario shaken by strange underground rumbling

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
www.cbc.ca...

For weeks, residents of Windsor, Ont., have been complaining about a mysterious rumbling that is shaking them out of sleep. So far no one — including the Ontario Ministry of the Environment and the federal agency Earthquakes Canada — has any idea why.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's the ENTIRE story. Seems to be a bit of a gloss over from the MSM once again.

This strange underground rumbling sound is being reported in many areas around the world in the last few months. Combined with the several cases of unexplained migratory birds suddenly dropping out of the sky in the thousands (has also been reported in parts of Canada) I'm starting to think there are some very big Earth changes going on, other than climate change, which TPTB are trying to keep from the public at large.

It is possible we're seeing the start of a crust displacement?

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I read some of the comments, some Canadians are saying. Anywhere from trains to HAARP. Apparently it's happening all over the world. It was compared to the Taos Hum as well.
One commentator stated it was the Americans digging a tunnel underground in search for jobs!

Either way, its sounds kind of creepy.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

Well.. The possibility might be low.
There some Theories on Crustal Displacement.

In north east of Sweden, the crust is rising around 8 mm per year.
This due to the fact that the heavy pressure from the ice from the last Ice Age.
Now 10 000 years later, the when the pressure is low, the crust rises back up.
Most noticable at The High Coast (Höga Kusten).

- The High Coast has the highest isostatic land uplift in the world after the latest glaciation. The relative land uplift is 285 metres above the present sea level. A comparison with all land uplift areas in the world after the latest glaciation shows that the only comparable area is at Hudson Bay in Canada where the equivalent uplift is 272 metres. The other areas with isostatic land uplift reach substantially lower levels. Furthermore, within many of these areas the isostatic land uplift can be difficult to distinguish from tectonic uplift.

- Due to the undulating terrain the distance between the highest shoreline in the High Coast and its present shoreline is only approximately 2 km whereas at Hudson Bay the distance is roughly 50 km. The land uplift's geological and biological impact is therefore exceptionally evident and concentrated in the High Coast while they are scattered and diffuse at Hudson Bay. The rate of land uplift in the High Coast is presently 8 mm per annum.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

It is possible we're seeing the start of a crust displacement?

If that were the case, would that be something to worry about on a catastrophic scale ? Also, would it cause a loss of life and how ?

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Could be a large tunnel boring machine tunneling deep under the city of Windsor, of course the higher-up's would have 'no idea' what it was all about.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Hi, did you listen to the audio on your linked site. The guy vows to 'get to the bottom of it' earthquakes, mining and other work in the area ruled out.

Hopefully they may find some answers, I just hope they tell what they find, if anything.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I am not an expert by any stretch of the imagination.
My own thoughts are that it is both a crustal shifting due to the documented shift our magnetic core.
Although these events seem to indicate a shift caused by a change in flux within our solar system and strong enough to cause Gaya to burp and swell as the vibrational frequency of our solar system is increasing at an ever accelerating rate. The real culprit is nearing vicinity which is causing these magnetic field changes. This was recorded the last time and only now being really dug into.

I guess we are in for a bit of a ride.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by tomten

Interesting, but the problem is 8mm per year is not consistent with the type of repeating vibrations being heard, so I don't think that's it.

To add to this story, here is a video report about this involving a city counsel member, who went and investigated this for himself, and it is indeed real. But no one seems to have any answers.

With this phenomena occurring now all over the world, my possible explanations are, in no particular order:

1) The world might be being acted upon by some external galactic force, causing plates in the mantle to vibrate.

2) Due to the age of earth and a zillion years of spinning, it might be finally starting to pull itself apart, in conjunction with the acting gravitational pull of the sun. Recent cracks in the earth opening up all over might tend to support this. Jeez.

3) There are a race of somethings down there who are getting ready to emerge and kill us all!

4) The elite militaries are testing something super secret all over. Possibly alien tech anti gravity devices.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
it is final phase construction. first they built all the D.U.M.B.S or whatever they are called, now they are building the connecting tunnels. remember that creepy congressional vid from c-span where they mentioned new bill of rights, and underground birthing centers?

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

A lot of the sounds people have presented sound like the solar sounds here. makes me wonder if the sun could be involved.

soi.stanford.edu...

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I think they are building an underground railroad and Windsor is across from Detroit so it makes sense to me. Defense projects don't get talked about or investigated to much so they are setting up some monitoring system that will show inconclusive data. Notice he says in the video that they increase over the day then stop at night only to start up again.

I guess they are not into shaking the bed all night long in Windsor!

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I found this in doing some looking around to learn more about the story.

We can add the residents of the tiny U.K. village of Woodland in County Durham to the list of people who are hearing or have heard a strange noise (hum). For the residents of Woodland, an unexplained 'humming' noise that's been occurring like clockwork that began four months ago and is heard between the hours of midnight and 4 AM. In 2008, the mysterious hum heard in Suffolk which, so far, is unexplained. In April, 2009, in Halifax, reports of a mysterious humming noise driving the resident's 'nuts'. In the 1970′s, a deep, rumbling noise in Bristol that affected thousands of residents who experienced nose bleeds, headaches, and insomnia. An unexplained humming noise, heard at night, which was still affecting the residents up until 2009.

Humming Noises date back into 1970's?

If these noises are from the same or similar sources, then it's real safe to say HAARP wasn't more than science fiction and DARPA's dream of a great future technology in the 1970's. The article has numerous first hand accounts and seems to be very helpful on the issue.

I can't find it to save my life right now, but I saw a documentary in the early 90's that mentioned Carlsbad Cavern humming noises as well as other average locations around the U.S.. The reason this stuck in my mind at the time was that the program had been speculating it was E.L.F. (Extremely Low Frequency) Communications between national governments and their Submarine fleets.

It still sounds reasonable as a possibility for some of this, since the submarines are one area I sure haven't heard serious talk about cutbacks in and other nations are now turning out their own...So noise pollution over ELF is probably getting worse. I find it very interesting that the 1970's incident was enough to physically injure people. Perhaps about the time Britain was testing and tweaking their own ELF station? Maybe someone started way too high on the power meter for the first runs? It's a possibility, anyway.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by wingsfan

that was an Onion news video you're referring to. humor.

edit on 20-8-2011 by dr3amstat3s because: made an oops

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Would like to hear some audio for this.

This has been happening all over the place.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I'm curious why no one has mentioned the underground bunker business that's going wild these days. They are being built everywhere.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
This is getting out of hand! I posted a thread about this subject a while back. I have links to other threads with similar stories....I love it! www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
This is a fascinating thread, with video's posted of the sound people have heard coming from the Sky.

I really don't know if this is all related to one another, but it's worth a look
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   

edit on 21-8-2011 by Nonchalant because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by CodeRed3D
I'm curious why no one has mentioned the underground bunker business that's going wild these days. They are being built everywhere.

I doubt they build many in the midle of the night.

Verry interesting. I wonder if this is related to the noises in the sky stories we keep hearing about? I have a theory about that, but off topic for this thread.

A map is what we need, detailing report locations and times etc...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join