It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11: "Honest Mistake" or BBC Foreknowledge of Collapse of WTC 7? Jane Standley Breaks Her Silence

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I find it absolutely ridiculous that people think the media was involved in this entire "planned event." Not just any media either.. foreign media!

So not only were supposedly hundreds if not thousands of people "in the know" about this event, the media did as well! The largest blabbermouths on the planet, who would do anything to get a story. You are suggest the BBC, a respectable news source, would "go along" with the murder of thousands of people. And were in fact, involved in a complex script that would not have even been necessary. Why in the world would the mass media have to be involved? To be told WHEN to report the building collapsing? How incredibly stupid is that? They would report it anyway!

I can see the planning stages now:

"So, we'll need to get the foreign mass media involved as well. Maybe BBC."
"Um.. why?"
"Well, obviously so we can tell them when to report the building fell. Duh."
"..."

People can't ever take things at face value around here. EVERYTHING in a conspiracy. Everyone was involved. And magically, no one talks. Could have been 10 thousand people "in the know," but not a single one has the marbles to say "Ok, here is the entire plan, and I was involved."

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by dilapidated
wow i never knew about this (not suprising the whole wtc7 was hidden as much as possible)

its a bit hard to believe that this could be a common mistake.
even if you knew the building had structral damage you wouldnt say something like that

its a bit like the whole fox choosing your president fiasco
its clearly not a mistake

i dont know how there hasnt been an investigation into wtc7
watch the video, its a controlled demolition
if a building could collapse that easily from such miniscule damage..building companies would not exist they would have had their pants sued off

Yeah i am surprised too and i just can't believe that it was a mistake or something like that how did they know that it was going to collapse before it collapsed i just can't get it and i am so sure that it isn't a mistake .
telling something in the news while being so serous about it before it happen is not a mistake i am sure there is something behind it .
i am just thinking are they working with NWO and is the NWO behind this attack ? and many more questions that i can't get an answer for it yet

link   

Originally posted by fleabit
I find it absolutely ridiculous that people think the media was involved in this entire "planned event." Not just any media either.. foreign media!

So not only were supposedly hundreds if not thousands of people "in the know" about this event, the media did as well! The largest blabbermouths on the planet, who would do anything to get a story. You are suggest the BBC, a respectable news source, would "go along" with the murder of thousands of people. And were in fact, involved in a complex script that would not have even been necessary. Why in the world would the mass media have to be involved? To be told WHEN to report the building collapsing? How incredibly stupid is that? They would report it anyway!

"Um.. why?"
"..."

People can't ever take things at face value around here. EVERYTHING in a conspiracy. Everyone was involved. And magically, no one talks. Could have been 10 thousand people "in the know," but not a single one has the marbles to say "Ok, here is the entire plan, and I was involved."

ha ha, this is a funny one...yeah, their supposed to be told when to report a building that hasn't collapsed yet...otherwise they may report it collapsed before it does collapse, so yeah timing is everything...it only proves that you OSers only lurk in the shallows, no deep investigation for you guys lol...

link   

Originally posted by Akasirus

Originally posted by babybunnies
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

People make mistakes, for sure, but those mistakes don't often come true 15 minutes later.

As OP said, if the media was to report on the assassination of JFK 15 minutes early, it wouldn't have been "a mistake".

Was this some big conspiracy, with BBC being fed stories? I certainly don't believe that, but I recognize it's a possibility. It seems people are just grasping at straws to support their conspiracy though. How many hundreds (or thousands) of more people would this add it to the conspiracy, if the major news networks were 'in' on it? It wouldn't make sense to leave a trail that large when there is no benefit of them being fed the stories in advance. They still would ave reported everything as it happened without being fed the story, with less room for error or to expose the 'conspirators', whoever they may have been.

edit on 21-8-2011 by Akasirus because: Typo

Are you serious? The big corporations own nearly all of the news networks. The mainstream media is corrupt and controlled to a T, on a daily basis because of this fact. News is pre-filtered, to fit the status-quo. That's why some things don't get reported that should. They report to us whatever the higher ups want their puppet anchors and journalists to report. So I'm sure for the people who understand this understand how probable it is for the media big wigs to be "in on it" on that day. It's easily understandable.
edit on 21-8-2011 by ProphetOfZeal because: Typo

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   

yeah, their supposed to be told when to report a building that hasn't collapsed yet...otherwise they may report it collapsed before it does collapse, so yeah timing is everything...it only proves that you OSers only lurk in the shallows, no deep investigation for you guys lol...

Explain to me why the media would need to know at all?

They were on site. They could report it accurately as it happened. Why would they need to be TOLD anything? Why would they need to be involved? You don't make a super-secret agenda to kill thousands of people and then involved.. MASS MEDIA. Foreign mass media no less. It makes NO SENSE.

Explain why they would need to be involved.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by patternfinder

Your Kennedy analogy falls a little short. It would be more like if Kennedy's car was fired upon and a new reporter said he was dead before anyone could confirm it. I mean buildings had collapsed. If she said it before any of them had fallen THEN i'd be shocked.

ok, if you wanna believe that, you're more than welcome....they said that there were people in the building when it collapsed.....30 minutes before it collapsed....there were other buildings there that could have looked like they were going to collapse, why didn't they report those too?

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Its a very odd 'mistake' to have made, why would she mention a building collapsing unless she had been fed the news 2nd hand, she herself was in no position to know what was going on, she was merely the front person for the BBC relying upon whatever was being researched and supplied to her.

Which leaves the puzzle or conspiracy, if she was fed the info mistakenly then why not just say that, what she's doing now is just shouldering the whole blame by not naming who fed the info.

That is suspiciously odd.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by longtermproject

Originally posted by patternfinder
The lady that was in the video where the BBC called the collapse of the wtc7 early says it was a small and honest mistake....How can someone make a mistake about foretelling that a building is going to collapse....the thing is, she never replied to his question about building 7 collapsing and she didn't see the ticker tape claiming that the Solomon building had collapsed, or maybe she knew that the building hadn't collapsed yet and didn't want to reply on the comment that the anchor was making about it....either way, could you imagine what would have happened if the news media would have came out 15 minutes too early to say that president kennedy had been shot??? "oh, we're sorry, it was an honest mistake, we couldn't have known that kennedy was going to get shot, so the fact that we reported it before it even happened was a mistake, sorry guys we won't pre-report anything again..." someone knew that it was going to go down, Jane might not have and even the anchor man might not have, but the producer sure knew....he/she was the one that had to time the words on the monitor and the ticker tape news........

heres the original video

oops, our bad for reporting it too soon...
edit on 20-8-2011 by patternfinder because: (no reason given)

Using this logic is akin to the guy on CNN that kept saying Obama had been killed instead of Osama. If Obama had been assassinated, the conspiracy would have been that this guy knew it was going to happen..... even though it was just mis-spoken words. Clearly your theory has holes in it, and you are reaching here....

Conspiracy denied

thank you for your input......clearly, you would like to look at it from the shallows..

Your Opinion, denied

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Kay Burley, of Sky News, announced to a bewildered British public that afternoon that "the entire eastern seaboard of the United States has been destroyed in a terrorist attack".

And, duh, obv that didn't happen.

Was that an honest mistake, like Jane's ? Or foreknowledge of some devious plan, which TPTB cancelled ?

Tend towards the former, myself. TV newscasters are as fallible as you or I.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   

yeah, their supposed to be told when to report a building that hasn't collapsed yet...otherwise they may report it collapsed before it does collapse, so yeah timing is everything...it only proves that you OSers only lurk in the shallows, no deep investigation for you guys lol...

Explain to me why the media would need to know at all?

They were on site. They could report it accurately as it happened. Why would they need to be TOLD anything? Why would they need to be involved? You don't make a super-secret agenda to kill thousands of people and then involved.. MASS MEDIA. Foreign mass media no less. It makes NO SENSE.

Explain why they would need to be involved.

they need to know so they can tell us silly

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

"Um.. why?"
"..."

You are dead asleep.

Originally posted by ProphetOfZeal

The big corporations (evil, corrupt elite people with total influence) own nearly all of the news networks. The mainstream media is corrupt and controlled to a T, on a daily basis because of this fact. News is pre-filtered, to fit the status-quo. That's why some things don't get reported that should. They report to us whatever the higher ups want their puppet anchors and journalists to report. So I'm sure for the people who understand this understand how probable it is for the media big wigs to be "in on it" on that day. It's easily understandable.
edit on 21-8-2011 by ProphetOfZeal because: Typo

You probably still watch mainstream media for your news. Open your eyes. Do some research on social engineering, psychology, the effects and process of "mass conditioning" and control. Mainstream media is all apart of the game. They are part of the illusion of our current reality. They are merely there to brainwash, condition, and mislead. Once you understand the sad truth about the media, and what kind of tool it is and how they are using it to screw with our minds and manipulate us, you'll be much more open minded about this topic, and others.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

they need to know so they can tell us silly

Well sure. But they could like.. do it the old fashioned way. You know... watch events unfold and report them as they happen.

What benefit would there have been to report it a minute sooner? None I can see.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rob37n
What are any of us going to do about it?

We could unite. We can drop the idea of vengeance and embrace justice, rehabilitation, and nurturing. We could stop delighting in the injury and death of others. We can stop hating large groups of people on principal. We can drop the "every person for themselves" attitude and take care of each other. If we don't care what happens to each other, is it so hard to believe the elite doesn't care what happens to us?
edit on 21-8-2011 by gentledissident because: space

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

The House of Rothschild bought Reuters news service in the 1800's. Within the last 20 years, Reuters bought the Associated Press.
100777.com...
Could someone please show me how to verify this? Thank you.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by gentledissident

The House of Rothschild bought Reuters news service in the 1800's. Within the last 20 years, Reuters bought the Associated Press.
100777.com...

well, this thread here www.abovetopsecret.com... shows how rueters has repeatedly ignored ron paul even being in the running....so, we have reuters reporting the wtc7 tower collapsing too soon and they have been responsible for a media blackout of ron paul....you do the math....

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
wow nice job. gave u some stars

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by patternfinder

Originally posted by gentledissident

100777.com...

well, this thread here www.abovetopsecret.com... shows how rueters has repeatedly ignored ron paul even being in the running....so, we have reuters reporting the wtc7 tower collapsing too soon and they have been responsible for a media blackout of ron paul....you do the math....

Media Controls what is let out TPTB Controls The Media

Much like what Ron Paul Said that 5 Media Networks Turn him Down
Let alone Those Media Dont recognized him in the Poll Tally

(see at the 46 mark )!!!!!! :O

Iowa Straw Poll Runner-up Ron Paul Continues Campaign

Same way that the Same type of News Media Banns a Political Commercial Like the One Below

Networks ban W.R. Grace's Deficit Trials (1986)

wr grace -deficit trials.mp4

a Scary Prediction that basically came True !

And a News Media Saying a Building Collapse before it happens to me is not all to surprising

Especially when the Messenger Boy Arrived to Early!! a Big Boo Boo
edit on 21-8-2011 by Wolfenz because: Messed up on the 1st vid wrong one

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

I'm glad you asked the question did it ever happen before?

Let's first talk about the BBC "script" read 20 odd minutes reporting the collapse of Building 7, or sometimes referred to by zionist minions as "Building What?" before it happened, The sources I have say the script came from Rothschild's Reuters.

Did this scripting ever happen in the past?

The answer is yes. Again, the usual suspect is Reuters.

The scripting came about the report Lee Harvey Oswald was arrested in Dallas. It was announced and in the public record from newspapers in New Zealand and Thailand. Problem here is Lee Harvey Oswald wasn't arrested yet in Dallas. The report of Lee Harvey Oswald being arrested was printed before it happened and the source was again Reuters.

Now why on earth would the founder of Zionism want to use Reuters for "scripting" an event if they were not directly involved?

edit on 21-8-2011 by beijingyank because: spacing

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Could it simply be that the video behind her is delayed by 20 minutes? sometimes, the broadcasted videos are not real time, even if they are labelled "live".

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ProphetOfZeal

I love how people tell others to 'Wake Up' and 'Open Your Eyes' simply because they have a different view point. That's what people usually say when they don't have anything to back up their claims. Maybe your eyes are too wide open, looking for things that aren't there.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join