It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11: "Honest Mistake" or BBC Foreknowledge of Collapse of WTC 7? Jane Standley Breaks Her Silence

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
The lady that was in the video where the BBC called the collapse of the wtc7 early says it was a small and honest mistake....How can someone make a mistake about foretelling that a building is going to collapse....the thing is, she never replied to his question about building 7 collapsing and she didn't see the ticker tape claiming that the Solomon building had collapsed, or maybe she knew that the building hadn't collapsed yet and didn't want to reply on the comment that the anchor was making about it....either way, could you imagine what would have happened if the news media would have came out 15 minutes too early to say that president kennedy had been shot??? "oh, we're sorry, it was an honest mistake, we couldn't have known that kennedy was going to get shot, so the fact that we reported it before it even happened was a mistake, sorry guys we won't pre-report anything again..." someone knew that it was going to go down, Jane might not have and even the anchor man might not have, but the producer sure knew....he/she was the one that had to time the words on the monitor and the ticker tape news........

heres the original video

oops, our bad for reporting it too soon...
edit on 20-8-2011 by patternfinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
heres a link to a site with more info

globalresearch.ca...

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
People make mistakes, we are all fallable. This proves nothing.

This is what we are going to hear from the OSers.

I wouldn't expect the reporter or the anchorman to be in on this, even the producer could be innocent. This information could have come from one of the many news agencies such as Reuters or The Press Association, Or it could have been passed on by someone who knew they were going to 'Pull It', but leaked it too soon.

Either way, the BBC were guilty of lazy journalism for not verifying the fact that the building had collapsed. Not something you would expect from a world leading broadcasting company.

+43 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Honest mistake my a$$. Thats like saying Michael Jackson died of a drug failure hours before he actually dies.

9/11 WAS A Government conspiracy and that truth will one day explode into the faces of the real perpetrators, whether in a few years or a 100 years.

edit on 20-8-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978
People make mistakes, we are all fallable. This proves nothing.

This is what we are going to hear from the OSers.

I wouldn't expect the reporter or the anchorman to be in on this, even the producer could be innocent. This information could have come from one of the many news agencies such as Reuters or The Press Association, Or it could have been passed on by someone who knew they were going to 'Pull It', but leaked it too soon.

Either way, the BBC were guilty of lazy journalism for not verifying the fact that the building had collapsed. Not something you would expect from a world leading broadcasting company.

the funny thing is, atleast we have jane admitting the mistake and that it wasn't something that someone just edited in to make us think that bbc reported it early....well, should we forgive them for making such an HONEST mistake of reporting that a building has collapsed before it actually does??????

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
9/11 WAS A Government conspiracy and that truth will one day explode into the faces of the real perpetrators, whether in a few years or a 100 years.

If it takes 100 years, these perpetrators will be long dead and will have got away with probably the BIGGEST conspiracy in history.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by patternfinder

I would never expect her to come out and admit that they were following a script, so can we really forgive something that big?

Also as I have to pay a licence fee to fund this organisation, I would also expect an independent investigation to discover exactly how this was allowed to happen.
edit on 20/8/11 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

If it takes 100 years, these perpetrators will be long dead and will have got away with probably the BIGGEST conspiracy in history.

very true, that seems to be the way things go these days...i wonder what the OSers are going to say about this one..they usually are attracted to these threads like flies on honey, ready to put everyone down...how about with this thread, everyone just ignore the OSers when they start in with their usual junk...just don't even respond to them....let's see how that works out....

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

I would never expect her to come out and admit that they were following a script, so can we really forgive something that big?

Also as I have to pay a licence fee to fund this organisation, I would also expect an independent investigation to discover exactly how this was allowed to happen.

i don't know who we could get to do an honest investigation of it...seems these people can make others very rich or very suicided...how can you contend with that?

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

You have to realise any independent commission is inherently monitored by the Government. I mean come on, you really think the Government would allow an Independent Commission to bring up some damning evidence of a massive conspiracy which could threaten the whole system of Government? That would lead to total anarchy as people won't ever trust any kind of government again.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by patternfinder

i don't know who we could get to do an honest investigation of it...seems these people can make others very rich or very suicided...how can you contend with that?

You are right, we cannot contend with that currently. Maybe we will never be able to contend with them, they are so slippery they embaress eels.

But that shouldn't prevent us from continuing to hilight the anomolies.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
this thing was in loose change.
I think she is trying to indirectly reopen the 9/11 case.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

You have to realise any independent commission is inherently monitored by the Government. I mean come on, you really think the Government would allow an Independent Commission to bring up some damning evidence of a massive conspiracy which could threaten the whole system of Government? That would lead to total anarchy as people won't ever trust any kind of government again.

More and more people are distrusting their Governments so you never know.

Of course under the current system it is extremely difficult, but something as big as this should be thoroughly investigated. Where did they get the information from? Why did they release the story twenty minutes early? Why did they go to air showing the building in the background? At best this was amateurish, at worse following a script.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
i wish we knew someone in the broadcast field that could tell us how long it takes for them to get information like this ready to put on air...that would tell us how long they knew about the building about to collapse...or atleast give us a better understanding of how long they knew....
edit on 20-8-2011 by patternfinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

They won't be a very good news organisations if they didn't have their sources and tip offs.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Wow! That is astounding. I don't think it would be possible to make a mistake like that. They were actually just going alone with the script they were presented with. At least it sure seems like they were.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
hmm, i haven't seen the OSers yet...i hear them coming though

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by wrathofall
Wow! That is astounding. I don't think it would be possible to make a mistake like that. They were actually just going alone with the script they were presented with. At least it sure seems like they were.

it is astounding, the thing that gets me is there is so much evidence out there about this, either they truly didn't think things through enough or they have given us little pieces for a reason...that's the scary part....

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   

The biggest conspiracy of our lifetime maybe - but somehow think Hitler burning the Reichstadt building was a little bigger in the grand scheme of things

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

Yes of course. But was it a news agency who passed this information on to the BBC or was it a U.S Government Dept?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join