It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Theory of Fukushima

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Wertwog

Still not answered the fundemental question about the aerial array that HAARP is supposedly using. Is that because you do not know what the hell you are talking about when it comes to the principles behind all of the HAARP claims or simply because you do not have a counter answer. Like I said I will take what you speak with a pinch of salt until you can get past that first and very fundemental flaw in your HAARP argument. Then if somehow by miracle you manage to prove against the laws of physics in electromagnetic propogation then we will move onto the next basic obvious flaw.

All I am seeing from you so far is hot air and quotes of sources that have their facts wrong.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l
reply to post by Wertwog

Still not answered the fundemental question about the aerial array that HAARP is supposedly using. Is that because you do not know what the hell you are talking about when it comes to the principles behind all of the HAARP claims or simply because you do not have a counter answer. Like I said I will take what you speak with a pinch of salt until you can get past that first and very fundemental flaw in your HAARP argument. Then if somehow by miracle you manage to prove against the laws of physics in electromagnetic propogation then we will move onto the next basic obvious flaw.

All I am seeing from you so far is hot air and quotes of sources that have their facts wrong.

What exactly do you want from me? I've already said I'm not the person you want to debate HAARP with, I'm no expert, I am just a regular person with an opinion who you seem to want to bully for having the nerve to post some links to you so you can educate yourself. If you choose not to, that's fine, what do I care?

If you hate my links fine. If you disagree with HAARP fine I don't give a flying **** . Why don't you go argue with the AIR FORCE and DOD who developed it and tell them how it doesn't work? I'm sure they were glad to spend millions on something that was so obviously against the laws of physics.

Here since you are so effing lazy, here is the address:

AIR FORCE RESEARCH LAB link to HAARP
Office of Public Affairs
Air Force Research Laboratory
3550 Aberdeen Ave S.E.
Kirtland AFB NM 87117-5776

You may submit questions of a technical nature to: [email protected]

WIKI - you do know how to do that don't you? But since you're unlikely to lift your finger even that much...

Conventional description of instrumentation

The main instrument at HAARP Station is the Ionospheric Research Instrument (IRI). This is a high power, high-frequency phased array radio transmitter with a set of 180 antennas, disposed in an array of 12x15 units that occupy a rectangle of about 33 acres (13 hectares). The IRI is used to temporarily energize a small portion of the ionosphere. The study of these disturbed volumes yields important information for understanding natural ionospheric processes.

During active ionospheric research, the signal generated by the transmitter system is delivered to the antenna array and transmitted in an upward direction. At an altitude between 70 km (43 mi) to 350 km (217 mi) (depending on operating frequency), the signal is partially absorbed in a small volume several tens of kilometers in diameter and a few meters thick over the IRI. The intensity of the HF signal in the ionosphere is less than 3 µW/cm², tens of thousands of times less than the Sun's natural electromagnetic radiation reaching the earth and hundreds of times less than even the normal random variations in intensity of the Sun's natural ultraviolet (UV) energy which creates the ionosphere. The small effects that are produced, however, can be observed with the sensitive scientific instruments installed at the HAARP Station, and these observations can provide information about the dynamics of plasmas and insight into the processes of solar-terrestrial interactions.[7]

Each antenna element consists of a crossed dipole that can be polarized for linear, ordinary mode (O-mode), or extraordinary mode (X-mode) transmission and reception.[8][9] Each part of the two section crossed dipoles are individually fed from a custom built transmitter, that has been specially designed with very low distortion. The Effective Radiated Power (ERP) of the IRI is limited by more than a factor of 10 at its lower operating frequencies. Much of this is due to higher antenna losses and a less efficient antenna pattern.

The IRI can transmit between 2.7 and 10 MHz, a frequency range that lies above the AM radio broadcast band and well below Citizens' Band frequency allocations. The HAARP Station is licensed to transmit only in certain segments of this frequency range, however. When the IRI is transmitting, the bandwidth of the transmitted signal is 100 kHz or less. The IRI can transmit in continuous waves (CW) or in pulses as short as 10 microseconds (µs). CW transmission is generally used for ionospheric modification, while transmission in short pulses frequently repeated is used as a radar system. Researchers can run experiments that use both modes of transmission, first modifying the ionosphere for a predetermined amount of time, then measuring the decay of modification effects with pulsed transmissions.

There are other geophysical instruments for research at the Station. Some of them are:

A fluxgate magnetometer built by the University of Alaska Fairbanks Geophysical Institute, available to chart variations in the Earth's magnetic field. Rapid and sharp changes of it may indicate a geomagnetic storm.
A digisonde that provides ionospheric profiles, allowing scientists to choose appropriate frequencies for IRI operation. The HAARP makes current and historic digisonde information available online.
An induction magnetometer, provided by the University of Tokyo, that measures the changing geomagnetic field in the Ultra Low Frequency (ULF) range of 0–5 Hz.

The project site (62°23′30″N 145°09′03″W) is north of Gakona, Alaska just west of Wrangell-Saint Elias National Park. An environmental impact statement led to permission for an array of up to 180 antennas to be erected.[10] The HAARP has been constructed at the previous site of an over-the-horizon radar (OTH) installation. A large structure, built to house the OTH now houses the HAARP control room, kitchen, and offices. Several other small structures house various instruments.

The HAARP site has been constructed in three distinct phases:[11]

The Developmental Prototype (DP) had 18 antenna elements, organized in three columns by six rows. It was fed with a total of 360 kilowatts (kW) combined transmitter output power. The DP transmitted just enough power for the most basic of ionospheric testing.
The Filled Developmental Prototype (FDP) had 48 antenna units arrayed in six columns by eight rows, with 960 kW of transmitter power. It was fairly comparable to other ionospheric heating facilities. This was used for a number of successful scientific experiments and ionospheric exploration campaigns over the years.
The Final IRI (FIRI) is the final build of the IRI. It has 180 antenna units, organized in 15 columns by 12 rows, yielding a theoretical maximum gain of 31 dB. A total of 3.6 MW of transmitter power will feed it, but the power is focused in the upward direction by the geometry of the large phased array of antennas which allow the antennas to work together in controlling the direction. As of March 2007, all the antennas were in place, the final phase was completed and the antenna array was undergoing testing aimed at fine-tuning its performance to comply with safety requirements required by regulatory agencies. The facility officially began full operations in its final 3.6 MW transmitter power completed status in the summer of 2007, yielding an effective radiated power (ERP) of 5.1 Gigawatts or 97.1 dBW at maximum output. However, the site typically operates at a fraction of that value due to the lower antenna gain exhibited at standard operational frequencies.[12]

Now if that doesn't answer your questions then I guess you're just going to have to find out how the h*ll they are getting something so impossible to work, because, well it seems to be working just fine.

As far as I'm concerned you killed this thread. I'm OUT.
edit on 23-8-2011 by Wertwog because: laugh while you can Monkeyboy!

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Oh, my ... can we breath a bit of life back into the thread?

I am hunting information on the layer of Methane Clutter he spoke of (in the transcribed words) ... and I am looking for (any) more data on such an item.

This brings a whole new level of instability to life on our technologically advancing planet ... if it is true, (and I have to admit that Germany acted very swiftly, so they may have some notions about this)!

I would like more information. This is not just under sea methane ices. This would be the bane of coal miners, oil field workers, and etc.

Who is Nils-Axel Morner?
Wiki
Famous Climate Quotes

"a posited layer of "methane clutter" around the entire globe" ... ? ... @ 7:04 in: ... starting 600 m down and 1 KM thick .. some old buried layer? Much closer to the surface in Japan .. ?because they are living over old Lava Tubes? Or could it have been methane ices in the surrounding sea bed?

Is this Oil Company knowledge? ..
Where did this come from, is it true, and .... if so .. it needs to be applied to certain safety concerns in our new age!!

His video sure did make a splash on Google!!

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

Good find. 12 adjacent elements like some earlier russian designs. Most likely an Interferiometer. There are quite a few 12 sided, old, circular soviet arrays in saryshagan.

reply to post by michael1983l

Last photos of HAARPs aerials are very old as it is now covered in camo. Who knows what they are using now?
It's located in Gakona, Alaska. You should already know that and be able to locate it considering your knowledge of aerials, even with the camo you can see it.

When people replicate faraday cage experiments which detect waves that shouldn't exist (if we all believe conventional scientific religion), standard electromagnetics is clearly not all encompassing. This is where scalar comes in. You said you're not allowed to talk about it, so there is probably not much point in me even writing this then.

Konstantin Meyl demonstrates longditudinal delivery of energy

video.google.com...#

There are other videos of him powering a model boat with this old tesla technology.

That's just one guy. There are plenty more who have validated scalar electromagnetics. Thomas Townsend Brown demonstrated weight reductions at high potential voltages in vacuums, using disc shapes and measured forces exerted by capacitors. Shortly after that his work for US navy was classified (1950s). Around this time boeing had a press release describing that they pretty much had anti gravity. Then nothing more..

Way OT but this is the rabbit hole and where it goes. Please don't detract from the topic because you're not allowed to talk about it. Simply don't say anything instead.

reply to post by Serendipity7

Found some veeery interesting information about the hydrates and posted them in the monster japan thread, post linked below. I can't really debunk this guys theory/video so far, only very few points that require clarification. Considering how many mine disasters are caused by methane and the real 'silence' about the issue (default answer is it comes out of the coal >_>) I think there really is something to it.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 23/8/11 by GhostR1der because: edit to add last reply

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by GhostR1der

I am not saying HAARP doesn't exist at all, I am saying in the way it is described in the video's provided that it doesn't. However HAARP has a potential to exist but its capabilities are currently exaggerated on here with current technology.

What I can see harp being used for is weather manipulation, what I do not see it being used for is manipul;ation of the earths magnetic field and blocking of Satellite communications.

A little understanding of the principles of electromagnetic propogation go along way and I think that some of the people here championing the HAARP cause do not have that understanding. I would hazard a guess at those educated believers believe in something that does not resemble what these video's are showing HAARP to be.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Wertwog

So why argue the toss with somebody that has experience and qualifications in the field you are discussing if you can't actually form an informed opinion of your own. Sometimes a spade is just a spade and things arn't always a conspiracy. I have mentioned in a post above, I am not saying that HAARP does not exist but I am saying it does not exist in the way described in the videos and will not have the capability that you are led to believe. I will argue any of the principles with any expert if they so wish but I am not an expert on HAARP itself, I just know what is and isn't possible given the equipment and circumstances.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l
reply to post by Wertwog

--
.. I am not an expert on HAARP itself,

That is obvious even to a fellow non-expert.

I do have my own opinion, as I stated. I believe that HAARP is plausible. I don't care if you don't agree, but you seem to care that I disagree with you, lol.

I'm happy to discuss this topic with others but I won't be reading or responding to any more of your posts, and in fact I have several of my own opinions, none of which I'm going to share with you
BYE BYE.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
The heck with HAARP and the Finn, etc. Did y'all look at the video featuring Dr. Caldicott? Now THAT is something worth talking about! Not one person has commented on that video but it scares me more than the Finnish nuclear tech, because Dr. C. has some pretty believable credentials, you know?

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
There is no conspiracy. The Japanese just used cheap, crappy nuclear reactors like the ones in the U.S. that aren't up to regulation code, and put them near fault lines and areas that are prone to earthquakes, tsunamis, and tidalwaves.

Just a poor location and below grade nuclear reactor. That's all.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by The Killah29

The conspiracy is they may have conspired to hoodwink the public into believing they were safe so they could make their green and buy kitty a new collar.

The conspiracy comes in that our governments may secretly be waging a war by using technologies that were developed in secret and are being used in secret against everyday people who are only guilty of electing "the best out of a bad lot" governments they thought would protect them.

The conspiracy is that these earthquakes may have been man-made, that they knew the plants were flawed and did nothing knowingly endangering their own people and the people of this l'il ol' rock.

The conspiracy is that our leaders are no longer our leaders if they are conspiring against us, if they lie and deceive and misrepresent the facts.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join