It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Theory of Fukushima

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l
The scientist in the OP's link is talking absolute nonesense or at least on the fields that I am an expert on, so one can only assume he is talking as much nonsense about the rest. Where he talks about the Ionosphere, well the Ionosphere has 5 layers in the day time and this converges into just 2 layers during hours of darkness. What affects the composition of the Layers is the Sun and the Sun only, as the ionising radiation that the sun discharges then charges our atmosphere. Throwing non-ionising radiation at it i.e. Microwaves will make no difference at all, to heat up any large area of atmosphere using Radio Frequency would take more power than we could ever produce because Atenuation of Radio Waves is pretty high through earths atmosphere.As a rough guide to send a microwave signal 1 mile you would transmit say 40 Watts and receive millie or micro watts. You cannot influence the Ionosphere with non Ionising radiation as all that does is excite particles, the Ionosphere is named that for a reason IONosphere as in Ionised radiation charge.

Debunked.

Sorry Michael you lost me there a little bit lol

whats debunked?

are you saying haarp cannot do this

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by jinni73

I do not know exactly what HAARP is but what this "scientist" described HAARP could not do what he is suggesting. Firstly he claims that the Aerial is 3km x 3km that is 9 km of Antenna, I'm sure anybody could see that from space using google earth should it exist. The Ionosphere reacts to Ionised Radiation of which the Sun kicks out, as does stuff like plutonium and uranium. But Microwaves or more precicely Radio Frequency electromagnetic propogated waves are in fact Non Ionising Radiation. This radiation reacts with Atoms by vibrating them, which creates heat rather than loading particles with protons or neutrons like Ionising radiation does.

What I am saying is that the guy isn't talking any logical sense in terms of basic physics therefore how can he possibly be some kind of expert with the knowledge he claims to posses. I think he is just a paranoid old man who has read lots of science fiction and forums like this and has made his own little world up.

edit on 20-8-2011 by michael1983l because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

LOL cool.

I've read quite a bit about Tesla and his inventions this is a little bit about him and it touches upon his particle beam thingy that could be HAARP which is based in alaska well at least one set of antennaes is.

www.pbs.org...

I also noticed that the guy in the OP said America did this to Japan, this i can tell you is utter BS as Japan kindly put the date and time of the earthquake in the opening days football scores which were played 6 and 5 days before the quake.

I dont know much about science which lets me down but there is much more to this than meets the eye and normal people who dont gamble as much as me would never be able to work out that most of the disasters, at least this year are actually shown in the football scores of the countries that are being targetted,

edit on 20-8-2011 by jinni73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   

reply to post by jinni73

I do not know exactly what HAARP is but what this "scientist" described HAARP could not do what he is suggesting. Firstly he claims that the Aerial is 3km x 3km that is 9 km of Antenna, I'm sure anybody could see that from space using google earth should it exist. The Ionosphere reacts to Ionised Radiation of which the Sun kicks out, as does stuff like plutonium and uranium. But Microwaves or more precicely Radio Frequency electromagnetic propogated waves are in fact Non Ionising Radiation. This radiation reacts with Atoms by vibrating them, which creates heat rather than loading particles with protons or neutrons like Ionising radiation does.

What I am saying is that the guy isn't talking any logical sense in terms of basic physics therefore how can he possibly be some kind of expert with the knowledge he claims to posses. I think he is just a paranoid old man who has read lots of science fiction and forums like this and has made his own little world up.

edit on 20-8-2011 by michael1983l because: (no reason given)

Apparently, HAARP can indeed alter weather. I don't have a problem so much with what he is saying about HAARP, more his reasoning about the accident

Nature has a good article about the High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP), an ionospheric heater that became fully operational last July.

The High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP) has been entwined with controversy since its birth. Originally envisioned as a way to facilitate communications with nuclear-armed submarines, HAARP took almost two decades to build and has incurred around US$250 million in construction and operating costs. It consists of 360 radio transmitters and 180 antennas, and covers some 14 hectares near the town of Gakona about 250 kilometres northeast of Anchorage.

With 3.6 megawatts of power at its command, HAARP is the most powerful ionospheric heater in the world. At its heart is a phased-array radar that emits radio waves that are partially absorbed between 100 kilometres and 350 kilometres in altitude, accelerating electrons there and 'heating' the ionosphere (see graphic, right). In effect, HAARP allows scientists to turn the ionosphere, the uppermost and one of the least understood regions of the atmosphere, into a natural laboratory.
How HAARP works

edit on 20-8-2011 by Wertwog because: fixed something

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Wertwog

But he talks about it changing the Ionosphere not the Weather. The Ionosphere is something totally different.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   

HAARP changes the ironosphere by heating portions of the ionsphere, exciting the particles, to produce heats upwards of 1600 degrees. This creates "bubbles" in it or even large distortions, pushing it further into space. Changing the shape of the ionosphere and using ELF can, apparently, allow them to alter weather - chemtrails are involved as well. I suggest watching the video links I provided you.

Source

Another explanation
Eastlund's discovery involved beaming High Frequency (HF) and Extremely High Frequency (EHF) waves, of extremely high power (over a billion watts), directly at a point on the ionosphere. When this was done, the ionosphere became heated from the accumulating electrical energy. You might think of it as "cooking" the atmosphere.

The heated portion of the ionosphere expands like heated plastic and is raised to a higher altitude, causing an atmospheric "bulge." Eastlund discovered that this bulge was highly reflective to radio waves, and, because of its altitude, it could bounce high frequency radio signals to points well beyond the horizon. Even efficient ELF and microwaves signals, which normally would pass through the ionosphere into space, could be deflected without much loss of strength. He called this heated "bulge" the "lens effect."

Eastlund's first patent (US #4,686,605) was for a "method and apparatus for altering a region in the Earth's atmosphere, ionosphere, and or magnetosphere." His second patent described the reflection of a second signal, using the ionospheric bulge, to distant locations on the Earth's surface. Eastlund had been working with the Atlantic Richfield Company, holders of a massive reserve of natural gas under Alaska's north slope. ARCO bought Eastlund's first two patents with the understanding that this new technology would make it possible for their natural gas reserves, too expensive to be piped from Alaska, to be converted to electrical energy on the north slope, and then bounced off the heated ionosphere to customers in remote locations around the globe. Also, because Eastlund's "heaters" could elevate the Earth's ionosphere, his discovery provided the ability to control weather! Jet streams could be altered, tornadoes could be zapped and rain could be made-- anywhere and anytime-- right here and right now! But the military had other plans.

Eastlund's patents were sealed under a US Secrecy Order. The military realized that his first patent outlined the recipe for an over-the-horizon radar apparatus, capable of detecting Soviet launched ICBM's within seconds of their launch. His second patent was even more appetizing. President Ronald Regan's infamous Star Wars program had challenged the military with tall order. Their complex laser systems, nuke satellites and rail-guns didn't work. The military were years from meeting Pentagon goals. Now, unexpectedly, their prayers had been answered. Eastlund's "energy transmission system" would be turned into the ultimate "death ray."

This process is explained in the videos I linked, but if you need another one;

So, after this you can do your own HAARP research k?

Like I say, I'm not as focused about the HAARP part of this theory as his ideas about the accident.
edit on 20-8-2011 by Wertwog because: fixed something

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Cool, can I please have your credentials so I can investigate your validity?

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   
That's just the conventional side of it. The true purpose of haarp and similar arrays is scalar electromagnetic usage, quantum radio waves pretty much.
They don't loose power over distance as they are usually used in a constructive interference pattern that only does work at the designated point. It can also be bottled up to heat an area as a plasma, or used at a frequency that interacts with molecular structures of certain types, e.g. metal or quartz. The possibilities are only limited by creativitiy. Defense of large areas against any projectile weaponry is also possible with this technology. Tests of shields or plasma globes have been seen routinely by pilots around Japan, Russia and spotted by journalists in Afghanistan. Huge, cold, water vapour mushroom clouds have been seen too during sea testing.

Pretty much WW3 occurs every day, just it's silent, oblivious and far more deadly than any nuclear weaponry - it is the fabric of nature itself.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

7 Years Engineering on Radar and Radio Frequency Communications with her Majestys Royal Air Force, then a further 3 years working as a Civilian in the Satellite Broadcasting Arena as an Engineer.

I will say again the Ionosphere is all about Charged particles brought on by IONising radiation, Non-Ironising Radiation can indeed excite particles but it cannot load Atoms so they are heavy in either Protons or Electrons.. Plus to heat large portions of the atmosphere to 1600 Degrees it would take massive ammounts of Energy and a massive aerial Array that just isn't humanly possible. Looking at the evidence HAARP is just pure fantasy.
edit on 21-8-2011 by michael1983l because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Wow. Putin,EU,Uranium,Plutonium,Japanese,ionization,NATO,EU,chemtrails,nitrogenosphere(?),HAARP,1000megawatts,,Chinese,Russian,piezoactive crystals,earthquake,tsunami,electricity failure,releasing to ether, hydrogen explosion,reactor 1,reactor 3,methane exploding, blue flame 1 km high (hidden from public???) ---> stopped watching.
How about: periodic huge earthquake in Japan ----> tsunami -----> poor condition of nuclear stations due to corruption ----> boom.
Simpler. No 1km blue methane explosion. I mean - even stuxnet/Mossad theory is more elegant then this.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Your name please so I can investigate.

The man in the video was game enough to provide his name...we have done background checks and he checks out.

Now it's your turn.

I don't see how a communications person can give info about nuclear issues though...but I may be wrong.
edit on 21-8-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

I think he's more about trying to debunk HAARP.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   

I am not giving information about nuclear theory I am saying that he has the bits wrong about HAARP and basic electronic principles wrong so he is likely to have the rest wrong. Of course I am not going to put my name out there, you either choose to believe or not, somehow I think I know what you will do. I have said this before and I will say this again, just because this is a conspiracy site does not mean that you should close your eyes to the truth just because it debunks the story you wish to be true.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

I don't think you have debunked it. Just sayin'. I don't care one way or another but you've given me no reason to believe you've done any of your own research on it or even bothered to watch the handy videos I went out and dug up for you. So until you can show you have at least some basic knowledge about how HAARP works I'd say your 'expert' opinion is pretty much useless. They're more folks here on ATS who understand HAARP better than some experts.

As for this guys theory about the other aspects of the accident... please...

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Wertwog

I do not need to research it because I am replying to what the crazy guy in the video thinks that HAARP does. Anyway what is the point in watching a video where you think a ground omni directional aerial array can heat up hundreds of square miles of atmosphere to 1600 degree's. I mean come on man get real, first of all we are talking about energy beyong thousands of MegaWatts to do this. And any bird or aircraft that happened to fly in that region would be fried.

Sometimes I despair at how far from reality people lets themselves get convinced, by some nice shiny video's made by somebody on YouTube to promote their little agenda.

And after taking a look at your little video about HAARP, the so called Aerial arrays used for transmition appear to be two centre tapped half wave dipoles at 90 degree's adjustment in plain to each other on a horizontal plane.

Not only would this type of array leak half of it's power into the ground as there appears to be no reflector to direct the radiation it is also far to big in stature (when compared to the transmit cabins) to be in the Microwave frequency. Those Aerial arrays are designed for a much lower frequency, possibly VHF or even HF and the sheer energy required to create the radiation needed to heat the atmoshere like you say with a half wave dipole aerial would be immense because the dBi gain on the aerial is 0dBW because it is just an isotropic aerial.

P.s> I am pretty sure I know what the Aerials in the array are used for and it certainly isn't for sending microwaves into the atmosphere. Unfortunatley I cannot say what I think it is because I would be in violation of the Official Secrets Act and could get locked up for a very long time.

I happen to actually know where one of these arrays is and I know that it isn't HAARP. I have copied the picture off Google maps to show you. Unfortunately I cannot reveal where it is.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Dude... I don't have any agenda. You seemed not to know anything about HAARP so I was just doing you a favor by posting info you could inform yourself with. Personally I don't give a rats*ss if you do or not. But I'm not going to listen to your 'opinion' since you've basically admitted you don't know anything about it and don't care to inform yourself before spouting off. I do know that if you think you've debunked HAARP that's a pretty big deal and perhaps you should post on some of the HAARP threads about your amazing insights. I think this thread is about this guys theory of Fukushima, of which HAARP is a factor, but not the only factor.
edit on 22-8-2011 by Wertwog because: added something

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Wertwog

I never said I do not know anything about the physical theory behind HAARP, I have just stated that I have not read about HAARP. The fact that you are brushing off basic facts pointed out to you means that you do not want to listen to the truth. If anything I have said should soak in then it should be the fact the Aerials in your HAARP video that you provided are not even capable at Transmitting at Microwave Frequency let alone would they use an isotropic aerial like they have if they didn't want to lose power accross areas that are not important. You'd minimum expect a directional aerial with a reflector to transmit this kind of power required (not that I think it is possible). And you still haven't taken the hint that I have worked around one of these sites that you believe do this.

You are mistakenly wrong and in denial my friend.

Just for the record, what exactly qualifies you to decide that you know how HAARP works apart from watching a video and reading a few conspiracy threads, which by the way are clearly known for their accuracy?
edit on 22-8-2011 by michael1983l because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Oh brother. I never claimed to be any kind of authority on HAARP, and I'm not nor do I care to be! I posted the theory for you to check out yourself and there are plenty of folks who do believe it works - even *gasp* some folks with PHD's and some fairly hefty creds. You can do your own investigation (that picture you linked is not a HAARP facility, btw) and if you are the guy that finally ends up debunking HAARP, good for you, you'll be pretty famous I'm sure since you'll have done what thousands of other fairly intelligent folks have not.

So. Now, this is the last thing I'm going to say about this and the last time I try to do you a favor. I'm not the person to explain in detail how HAARP works or defend it. "I'm not the droid you're looking for." If you want to find out more or argue with people about it's merits or failings find one of the HAARP threads an have at it.

Your ignorance about HAARP has unfortunately derailed the thread from what I think the OP intended which included the other aspects of the theory also.
edit on 22-8-2011 by Wertwog because: goofy Tepco... those silly boyz.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Wertwog

Oh bother indeed, you show me a video on HAARP, ask me to watch it and then completly ignore a fundemental flaw in the video that I point out.

Please can you explain why a HAARP facility would be using a centre tapped half wave omni directional dipole in the VHF/HF region to transmit a directional microwave signal into the atmosphere?

When you can answer that fundemental flaw in the argument YOU have provided in the form of the video you linked then I will start taking you seriously. Until then I can only assume that you have just watched a few videos put together by nobody you know of which you have no idea what their agenda is and you have believed them. Good for you.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

reply to post by Wertwog

Oh bother indeed, you show me a video on HAARP, ask me to watch it and then completly ignore a fundemental flaw in the video that I point out.

Please can you explain why a HAARP facility would be using a centre tapped half wave omni directional dipole in the VHF/HF region to transmit a directional microwave signal into the atmosphere?

When you can answer that fundemental flaw in the argument YOU have provided in the form of the video you linked then I will start taking you seriously. Until then I can only assume that you have just watched a few videos put together by nobody you know of which you have no idea what their agenda is and you have believed them. Good for you.

Ever heard of Tesla? ELF? Did you even read this post?

Originally posted by GhostR1der
That's just the conventional side of it. The true purpose of haarp and similar arrays is scalar electromagnetic usage, quantum radio waves pretty much.
They don't loose power over distance as they are usually used in a constructive interference pattern that only does work at the designated point. It can also be bottled up to heat an area as a plasma, or used at a frequency that interacts with molecular structures of certain types, e.g. metal or quartz. The possibilities are only limited by creativitiy. Defense of large areas against any projectile weaponry is also possible with this technology. Tests of shields or plasma globes have been seen routinely by pilots around Japan, Russia and spotted by journalists in Afghanistan. Huge, cold, water vapour mushroom clouds have been seen too during sea testing.

Pretty much WW3 occurs every day, just it's silent, oblivious and far more deadly than any nuclear weaponry - it is the fabric of nature itself.

And yes, I've watched videos and read articles online from nobody I personally know, and come to my own conclusion that HAARP seems plausible. You on the other hand refuse to do even this basic amount. You're free to come to your own conclusion and I don't give a rats*ss, it's not MY theory. If you think you're clever why don't you shuffle over to the HAARP forums and bestow your mighty wisdom upon them and see what they have to say? Meanwhile CAN WE PLEASE GET TO THE TOPIC?

Whether or not HAARP was used to rain-out the radiation and this energy caused an earthquake, there are other aspects to his theory. But go ahead, keep hijacking the thread with your stubborn refusal to inform yourself, maybe that's your purpose after all...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join