This guy isn't an engineer, he was a technician who says he had a high security clearance. No problem, just pointing that out. A look at his online
creds - all Finnish, can't read them unfortunately, but man he's looking rough these days. Get some sleep Arto Lauri !
Ok, so this is about the most interesting theory I've heard about this. Let's summarize what Arto is saying.
1. Europe and the West have to use more highly enriched fuels, and MOX fuel because Russia as cut off supply of Uranium. France (Areva) stepped up to
the plate saying "here guys, use this".
2. Only thing is the reactors can't handle it. They discovered they have afterheat issues, excess steam problems that couldn't be handled by their
systems (wouldn't fit in the "drivers" or "vetvel space"), so they opened the reactors and released this radioactivity into the air. They did this
several times. This puts more radioactivity (ionization) into the atmosphere.
3. NATO and IAEA get alarmed about the increased ionization in the atmosphere. Japan tries using chemtrails to push the ionization down so that the
'nitrogenesphere' doesn't explode.
4. This doesn't work, so they use HAARP for 2.5 days to try to control this excess by raining it out. Only this is a bad idea, they don't understand.
The used this 1000mgW device to push all this energy into the soil. This acts like an "iron nail" grounding it. This energy gets into the plezoactive
quartz crystals in the rock and they start vibrating.
5. These vibrations cause the rock to become unstable and the tectonic plates start a'movin'. BAM, earthquake boys and girls, energy gets released.
6. But, oh noes, the nuke plants don't have electricity to pump the afterheat from the reactors into the sea and they had to push it up into the
either. (These must be translation problems... ether? Really? There is only so much I can take)
7. When they started doing this the reactor started breathing, it sucked in oxygen which led to the hydrogen explosion. #1 exploded.
8. But, the rock under the reactor was tectonically active, when it exploded it sent massive energy downward into the rockbed. Yikes because 600m
under the earth is a 1Km thick "methane clutter layer" (this is actually all over the world and why Germany rushed to shut down their reactors after
Fuku), which is a kind of methane ice that is a sensitive balance of pressure and only stays in this state at 2 degrees Celsius.
9. Neutron leakage from the reactors had drilled these holes or pipes in the rock formations already. When the impact struck the methane clutter under
#4 expanded to 168 times its normal volume (according to the theory of Nils-Axel Morner). Came up through one of these pipes at "cosmic speed" and
created a massive 1km high blue flame right through the reactor (which was empty at the time).
10. This explosion also created a .5 kilometer diameter lane under the reactors. He saw a picture of a 14meter thick concrete wall that was exploded
by the force (at Fukushima? I'd like to see it too - that's pretty impressive).
11. Ok, so back to reactors exploding. He doesn't say how reactor #3 exploded, but says that 15 minutes after it exploded, so did #2.
12. He says that in America they have "lost" about 10 reactors and in France 2 are smoking.
13. He then goes on to talk about HAARP and what-not and that Katrina was probably a Russian/Chinese made hurricane.
So. I don't really know what to think of this. I'm not a geologist, I don't know if it's possible for:
1. Ionizing radiation to excite plezoactive crystals.
2. The "nitrogenesphere" (whatever that is) to explode.
and on top of that...
3. Canada supplies about 80% of the world's uranium.
4. It is NOT NORMAL for reactors to vent afterheat into the sea (legally anyhow).
5. Did anyone see a 1KM blue flame come out of reactor #4? Where is he getting this?
6. What about #3?
7. Did anyone see #2 explode? I sure didn't.
8. I think if America had "lost" 10 reactors we'd know about it so I'm going to be generous and assume he means they were shut down by these fuel
problems. However, this assumes American reactors are using MOX. Oh oh,
MOX fuel battle in US.
Even as the South Carolina fabrication plant progresses toward start up, the future of MOX fuel remains somewhat uncertain in the U.S. "The DoE still
can't find a utility that's willing to take this stuff," Alvarez says. Duke Energy had signed an agreement with the DoE to load four of its reactors
with MOX fuel, but the utility let the contract lapse in 2008. The federally owned Tennessee Valley Authority (TVA), which operates the Browns Ferry
Nuclear Plant and two other nuclear facilities, has expressed some interest in trying MOX and may step up to take fuel from the MFFF. But Lyman
questions whether even TVA will be a willing taker. "I don't see why any utility, even a government-owned one like TVA, would want to dabble with this
stuff," he says.
So, in summary, what the he** is he talking about? I have a feeling this man has let a couple of marbles slide.
edit on 20-8-2011 by Wertwog