It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1Anunnaki; The movie that disappeared

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by DaRAGE

Cool, Is that the space shuttle landing on the moon at the end?

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Hawkwind.

Agreed, and from the looks of those graphics they probably told him he was on his own.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
well movies fall through all the time, but with the recent alien buzz on the msm, maybe the director can get a loan from Rupert Murdoch or George Soros.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I'm not sure if these links r the real movie

www.disclose.tv...
www.disclose.tv...
www.disclose.tv...

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Not sure if someone already posted this, but using the web archive you can still see the website (Or what it looked like)

Link: http:// b i t . l y /oNZiHc

(Remove spaces. Seriously linking on this website is near impossible...)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by smallpeeps

Originally posted by boncho
Which means he has no experience in putting together an actual film. Look up a real director and you will see...

Most "real" directors are know-nothing morons. They survive as vampires in a world of casting couches and human vileness. Watch "The Player" to see how vapid and controlled Hollywodd is.

This dude is no different than tons of filmmakers who make the trailer or the effects and then get the money. James Cameron for example, made a "special effects" film to use it to get money from a consortium of dentists who needed to invest their 50k. That film did nothing but he used it to leverage against the controlled hell of Hollywodd. Cameron (as an example of a Hollywodd outsider) had to fight tooth and nail to make some of the best movies ever made. Hollywodd idiots fought him all the way through all his great films. If you want a real chuckle, look up his open letters to the film unions, he shreds them.

So it's a controlled system, all their scripts are pre-chosen or sidelined based on their current internal agenda and whether of not you are "in". Notice that James Cameron's films have destroyed all other directors yet they still won't really acknowledge him. It's a closed loop and skill has no bearing on whether they accept you or not. Most likely they will just ignore you, envy you, and try to steal your franchise and wreck it, like they did with the Terminator films.

Oh man, you are SO correct. I used to want to be a Hollywood director but I didn't even have to be on the inside to see that there's no true creativity flowing. It's like a money mill in a way...an achieved social circle.... They already know what sells, so they think "Why go outside the boundaries? Pitch out another sappy love story or two".

Blegh.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I remember seeing that orange website interface? with wings, it looks SO FAMILIAR, it was probably in 2006 Yes!

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by David_Reale
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

Thanks for the link, dude. As you say, this movie was no hoax. It's awesome to see the website again.

I do not understand......why would anybody spent money to make a hoax like that...whats the meaning?

What is there to hoax....it isn't even funny...

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Two things come to mind when i read this thread and look at the youtube videos depicting the production of this film...first the movie The Illuminati: Out of Chaos Comes Order that was supposed to star C Thomas Howell and be released like three years ago and now they say it's coming out this year (2011) but when you go to C Thomas Howell's IMDB page there's no mention of him working or have worked on this film....strange???

Second and i'v told this story a few times on this board but back in 2005 i found a website and document that talked about how "music slaves" were made it talked about certin triggers like the Wizard of Oz, Star Wars, Darth Vader and the word Doc, also it went on to explain that when a music slave is told they are to be thrown from the freedom train it means they are to be killed, some of this stuff mirrors what Fritz Springmeier and Cisco Wheeler talked about in there book called "The Illuminati formula used to create an undetectable total mind controlled slave", but here's the strange part about two days later i went back to the site to print out what was on it and both the site and the document were gone like it never existed.....

So i'v come to the conclusion through study and the wisdom that comes with such that if TPTB don't want something to get out they will do there best to try and stop it, of course they don't always succeed but they will always try.....
edit on 21-8-2011 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by smallpeeps

Most "real" directors are know-nothing morons. They survive as vampires in a world of casting couches and human vileness. Watch "The Player" to see how vapid and controlled Hollywodd is.

James Cameron for example, made a "special effects" film to use it to get money from a consortium of dentists who needed to invest their 50k. That film did nothing but he used it to leverage against the controlled hell of Hollywodd. Cameron (as an example of a Hollywodd outsider) had to fight tooth and nail to make some of the best movies ever made. Hollywodd idiots fought him all the way through all his great films. If you want a real chuckle, look up his open letters to the film unions, he shreds them.
(SNIP) Notice that James Cameron's films have destroyed all other directors yet they still won't really acknowledge him. It's a closed loop and skill has no bearing on whether they accept you or not. Most likely they will just ignore you, envy you, and try to steal your franchise and wreck it, like they did with the Terminator films.

Let me address the "film" in this post first, then move on to your comments above.

The project highlighted in this thread was not killed, or purged, from the net. Instead, it ceased to exist because it sucked. The people in the business are in the business to make money. If there isn't money on the horizon, your picture will be stillborn. The IMDB post went down because the project ceased to exist, or rather, never was anything other than a funder-pilot. Based on what I saw, the people he pitched this trash to probably choked on their coffee and then passed-off the screener DVD as a white-elephant gift at corporate Christmas parties for the next few years.

If it was shot in 2005 or 2006, HD video gear was around and relatively inexpensive. Hell - good looking SD video was abundant and dirt-cheap. However, he chose to shoot this on a Panasonic DVCPro25 camera - which is about the worst looking SD crap you could have bought at the time. His CGI appears to have come out of a High School computer animation class, and his actors are in the wrong field because they also suck.

(Yes, yes - unknowns are chosen all the time for projects, but ask yourself this - if they truly were worthwhile talent that he happened upon, why are they not well-known or working steadily today?)

Now - moving on to your statements about Directors and the industry:

Firstly, you obviously know precious little about the industry - especially if you are calling the directors "know nothing morons". Every film you've ever enjoyed is because of the director's vision and how they articulate that vision to the screen. They are the reason the film exists. Period. The Producer gets the money and the "treatment", the Director gives life to the idea and gives it a soul.

Secondly, your messiah - James Cameron - USED to have a hard time getting money for his films until the runaway success of 'Titanic'. Up until then, he'd enjoyed success with the "Terminator" franchise, The Abyss, and "Aliens", but securing financing for any project with his name attached was troublesome because NOBODY IN HOLLYWOOD WANTED TO WORK WITH HIM.

Why? He's a gigantic douche. Plain and simple. He is well known among the Hollywood crowd as being a tyrannical bully on-set and being totally and completely demeaning to his cast and crew. Look up what he did during the filming of the Abyss to get an idea. Up until Titanic, Producers had to pay above-and-beyond actor's cited rates just to get people to work with him. Same for the crews. Nobody in Hollywood was willing to deal with the hassle that comes with any James Cameron project. To this day, his reputation in the biz is legendary and he's done nothing to change that perception and is instead, doing all he can to further it.

The reason he hates unions? Because he always gets hammered with union penalties and fees due to the crazy crap he does with the cast and crew. The penalty fees must eat his budgets alive. Not to mention he was nearly brought up on charges for some of his antics on 'The Abyss' set....

He is a genius, no doubt. His later works have been nothing short of epic, and it absolutely KILLS me to say that I usually enjoy his films. Genius or not - there's a special corner of hell that's reserved for him, I am sure.

And yes, I know of what I speak. I've got two Emmy's to my name - one secured a place on my mantle just a few weeks ago.

edit on 8/21/2011 by atlguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Thanks for your comments, y'all. I never imagined this thread would turn into this level of a wild discussion.

Two things I want to point out is this.

Firstly, the fact that the actors are unknown means neither that the movie would have sucked, or that it was a fake. Yes, unknown actors are cast every day, and bla bla bla, but more importantly, there's millions of actors out there. Just being a good actor isn't enough to take you to Hollywood. Either way, whether the actors are good or not has nothing to do with the subject at hand, so please drop that.

Secondly, as you may have seen in the link posted around page 3 or 4, where Jon Gress makes his last comment to the world about the 1Anunnaki movie, the film was in postproduction. That means the filming was done, and they were cutting it together into a watchable sequence of awesomeness. I find it very hard to believe that somebody would drop a movie that has already been shot, because of economic troubles. Take a break and secure enough funding to run the last mile, so to speak, sure. But drop it entirely when it's basically finished already? No.

Add to that the fact Jon Gress has worked on the movie for many years, and been fascinated with the Anunnaki since he was a kid, and I sincerely doubt he would ever let it go voluntarily.

Just my 2 cents on the subject. Take it for what it's worth. And please continue to keep a civil tongue.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I've seen this movie, or at least a working edit, and I can tell you why it was never released: no one in their right mind would publish it.

It doesn't bring anything new to the table, attempt to back up any of it's claims, or provide any rational context for what's going on; it is mainly just a lot of very poor reenactments of events that may or may not have happened. Actually I don't really know what it is. It's not a narrative, it's not a documentary, the one thing I do know is its very hard to watch.
edit on 21-8-2011 by Akasirus because: Clarification

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by atlguy

This pretty much sums it up. His footage was so poor, a 'frame' was added around most scenes so they appear smaller, in an attempt to make it look slightly better (it didn't help). They also use a lot of footage cut straight from popular films without credit or licensing.
edit on 21-8-2011 by Akasirus because: Typo

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Ah yes, Money.. Looks like it lost funding is the most likely outcome. So why would the investors bail? In 2006 The State of New Mexico had just started rammping up some major full production studios with a big chunk of state incentives and tax breaks. ( where talking multi-million dollar incentives here.) So now there is some major Fx studios in New Mexico and the worlds 3rd fastest super computer that can be rented for a cheap price any day of the week.

Well , If I was an investor in the movie business I would be heading to New Mexico. What movies you ask? Cowboys & Alines was completed now to long ago, The film crew took over the 4x4 recreation area for a month, bummer.

The last terminator movie was filmed here. Once again the film crew took over an area where I dive my 4x4 and walk the dogs. Nice people on the terminator film crew, they knew my dogs were unhappy about it. So that Sunday they let my retrievers swim in there man-made lake. ( remember that scene in the movie ? less my retrievers )

My wife will not let any more films crews in her classroom again after they glued down everything. she said Lea Thompson was very nice though.

Any way there are some major film productions going on in New Mexico every week since 2006. As for the producer \director of 1Anunnaki, competing against the wold fastest super computer for FX productions gotta hurt.

I think the producer of 1Anunnaki should complete the film here in New Mexico ,lots of desert. he might find some major investors here to boot. I would like see 1Anunnaki if it's ever completed.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by atlguy

and i think you need a distributor also.

that's someone to get the movie into the theaters.

if he couldn't find one that liked his movie, then it stays in the can, in the office.

not sure exactly how that works but you just don't go to the local UA cinema and sell it to them.

the whole chain will buy it.

without the distributor to hawk it for you....your sol.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hawkwind.
There is absolutely zero evidence that the film has been suppressed by anyone. If the financiers of the film believe it will make no money it will be cancelled. It's all down to money.

Why should there be a problem financing this movie? Just the clips alone are better than most of the B- movie sci fi stuff on the sci fi channel. The disgusting stuff that comes out of Hollywood which passes for art does not trump this movie theme. I think it's totally a cool idea and too bad those Hollywood chumps would rather promote more blown up car scenes and various liberal agenda themes, but then that is what Hollywood is about. Still, couldn't the people who financed War of The Worlds do this?

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
i followed the progress of 1Anunnaki, same as pretty much everyone else interested in the subject and aware of the potential film's existence. Was rather sad to hear it didn't make it into full production and release, as it is always fascinating to compare notes with other researchers and particularly at the level of a film, where the visuals add to the overall understanding of what the anunnaki data is about in the first place.

i'd also be highly interested in seeing a film on the Terra Papers (Robert Morningsky), because i do believe huge chunks of it are relevant to understanding the anunnaki data, although I most definitely don't agree with him on all his info.
edit on 21-8-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Akasirus
I've seen this movie, or at least a working edit, and I can tell you why it was never released: no one in their right mind would publish it.

It doesn't bring anything new to the table, attempt to back up any of it's claims, or provide any rational context for what's going on; it is mainly just a lot of very poor reenactments of events that may or may not have happened. Actually I don't really know what it is. It's not a narrative, it's not a documentary, the one thing I do know is its very hard to watch.
edit on 21-8-2011 by Akasirus because: Clarification

Since when does Hollywood give a crud about backing up claims? What are you even talking about? Hollywood is so full of vile and radical agendas. Even if the film is amateur it could be cleaned up by someone with a vision.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Oh wait! The first caption on the YouTube video is "Darwin was wrong". TPTB can't have a big movie that challenges Darwin. Any Hollywood liberal would go ape over that.
edit on 21-8-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Just another low budget B-Movie that got lost in the shuffle. Probably was never picked up, he ran out of funds, and couldn't pay for the movie out of pocket.

No conspiracy, just business.

Move along people.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join