It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1Anunnaki; The movie that disappeared

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

The same people behind the Annunaki movie are the ones that produced this fanfare Star Trek series. If you hadn't noticed, it sucks. There would be no one being awakened by this movie....

edit on 20-8-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by David_Reale

It looks like it would have a great movie! I was intrigued! In the Lost Book of Enoch, he spoke of the Annunaki. He said they were some at least 35 feet tall. He claimed they were real and they are coming back to the earth. Question is...on they traveling on Comet ELE or Nibiru? Thanks for sharing.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Hawkwind.

What are the probabilities of each scenario above? I never say something is impossible though, I just look at the probabilities.

Looking at the probabilities does not give you answers. What is the probability that we will have this conversation. In the scheme of the universe, here we are having it, What is the probability of you being born, being selected above all the other millions of sperms it took to conceive your being, yet here you are..

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Thats a great point. But what about its facebook page? Its gone too!
Honestly I have no idea how many supported companies advertise through the major corps like amazon.
Dosnt seem kosher that all info provided on this movie came from one source though.
But like i said hard to say without any source of info available other than the producer himself.
Maybe theres a way to make contact with him?

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Most likely it had something to do with budget, but hey, you can't rule anything out. It seems odd that nobody has gotten an answer from any of the cast or the crew after this many years though.
edit on 20-8-2011 by BrawleR because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by BrawleR

I mean, It's like getting an email about a project you worked on years ago. It's just irrelevant now. Maybe you'll say a thing or two, or maybe not.

I'm not too sure why someone would try to suppress such things. With the internet, suppression is impossible.

Besides, if you research history enough, it becomes quite clear that the whole thoughts of that stuff is a long-standing tradition from India, mixed with some proto-Abraham religion. It's basically fiction, and new data always coming out shades it in ever more likelihoods of simply being outdated.

They did something similar in the movie "the 4th kind". Was cool. Nothing special though.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonny420ls
Maybe theres a way to make contact with him?
I'm trying, I already contacted one of the actors, and he told me to contact the producer/director.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Nice!
I'm going to try the regular social networks. I think the best bet would be to have someone in the industry or a local journalist make contact with him first.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I remember the buzz about this movie a couple years ago,even visited the site!
Would love to believe there is some kind of a conspiracy about this film,but maybe it has never appeared because it was #e?
It did seem to have ScyFy channel written all over it!

edit on 20-8-2011 by scobro because: Cos i am very,very drunk!

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonny420ls
reply to post by ArMaP

Nice!
I'm going to try the regular social networks. I think the best bet would be to have someone in the industry or a local journalist make contact with him first.

Jon Gress (Or someone pretending to be him) has posted on ATS before. There is also a yahoo group that he used to post on. Whenever asked about production, he hasn't given a straight answer, (As far as I can find.)

May as well just ask him directly.

Myspace.

He works at the DAVE school Main Line: (407) 224-3283

His AIM is: jongress

His Skype is: DS-jongress

LinkedIn account.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
found this on youtube

And the Movie Trailer:

Mr Jon Gress can be contact on MYSPACE. So If you or anyone wishes to contact Mr. Jon Gress here is his url, www.myspace.com... 1Anunnaki interview with Jon Gress. Written by jaar geleden, Edited by Pan. Jon Gress is producer and director of the movie 1Anunnaki, about the invasion of them on Earth 400.000 years ago and their departure, 550 years B.C. Inspired by the works of Zecharia Sitchin and all kind of historical writings, this controversial movie handles with the creation of mankind by the Anunnaki. video.google.com...# The Official Web Site of Zecharia Sitchin www.sitchin.com... Zecharia Featured in The New York Times www.nytimes.com... Historic Evidence : Robert Sepehr's research into the Earth's past geology helps to establish and demonstrate a 3600 year pattern of cataclysm on Earth. www.planetxvideo.net... Noted Researchers : Researchers and Proponents www.planetxvideo.net... Anunnaki/Nephalim : Who were the Anunnaki? www.planetxvideo.net... Biblical Prophecy : Planet X in Biblical Prophecy www.youtube.com... PX on YouTube www.planetxvideo.net... Nancy Lieder www.planetxvideo.net... Lloyd Pye www.planetxvideo.net... Jason Martell www.planetxvideo.net... Mark Hazlewood www.planetxvideo.net... James McCanney www.planetxvideo.net... Andy Lloyd www.planetxvideo.net... Robertino Solarion www.planetxvideo.net... Cody Jordan www.planetxvideo.net... Dr. Radu Popa www.planetxvideo.net... Dr. Bernard Pipkin

edit on 20-8-2011 by DaRAGE because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I don't know if this has been posted, but here is the films supposed website (or related to) - rockstarmotionpictures.com... (still under construction)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
A comment at the second video states to check out rockstarmotionpictures.com. I checked it out--The Annunaki Trilogy IS listed there. Until now, I had never heard of RockStar Motion Pictures! Is it a legitimate company? Is this trilogy to be released soon?

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by scobro

Even SyFy wouldn't want that.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Habit4ming
A comment at the second video states to check out rockstarmotionpictures.com. I checked it out--The Annunaki Trilogy IS listed there. Until now, I had never heard of RockStar Motion Pictures! Is it a legitimate company? Is this trilogy to be released soon?

Whois says this:

rockstarmotionpictures.com

Registrant:
Jon Gress

Domain Name: ROCKSTARMOTIONPICTURES.COM

RockstarMotionPictures@gmail.com

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
If TPTB (hate using that clichéd term) didn't or couldn't stop The DaVinci Code or The 5th Element why would they want to stop this movie from being released?

More than likely it was only a series of clips to try to raise money for a film and they found there was no takers.
Judging by the limited clips available and their quality I'm not surprised it's a doomed project!

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by The Ghost Who Walks

Im betting that if they REALLY wanted to make this movie, they would have no problem getting funds donated to them from members of the ATS forums and others like it....but it still wouldn't be enough to make a great film considering the budget of movies today

My guess is that as much as they really wanted to make the film, they realized that on such a limited budget, they couldn't do it any justice and that it wouldn't make enough money.......the quality was probably one of those"straight to video" movies.

I for one would love to see a big budget film on this...you never know....maybe James Cameron or Ridley Scott will pick up the reigns if there's enough buzz about it. Hell, Ill even go as far as saying that certain Hollywood people keep tabs on forums like ours to see what is the latest hot trend. We all know how stale movies have become today. This is a great site like many others to get original ideas from.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by David_Reale

Never heard of this movie myself. Sounds like it would have (is?) a cool flick and definately a must see on a big screen (most arent worth the small screen
:@@

It is curious why it went away.

Not to bash christians but maybe it was a similiar situation to the first "jesus" movie back in the eighties? The "fundies" went ape shirt over jesus and mary magdalene.

guess we'll never know. damn shame when everything else from hollywood is either mindless, intellectually insulting, or just rehashed.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

OMG.

Poor Chekov. Pulled out of retirement for that?

Hope they paid him well. It would be the ONLY solace from such a bad "redo".

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

This is the funniest crap I have ever seen. Pretty obvious why their other "project" was never released.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join