It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1Anunnaki; The movie that disappeared

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
My fiance had shown me the production pics on IMDB a couple of years back. We even went on the movies website together to get more details. We both found it odd that one day all links and info had been pulled from Jon gress' imdb. We thought it wierd becuase even if the movie falls out of production or is stalled IMDB still maintains its info.
Even if it was a hoax, Alot of work went into trying to wipe it from the net after the fact.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by smallpeeps

James Cameron is not Jewish enough.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by jonny420ls

IMDB is not as it used to be, it looks like they do not bother with the quality of the information they have specially with the less known people/movies.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

Originally posted by Afterthought

Some of the best movies have had a cast of unknowns. When I saw Shaun of the Dead, I didn't recognize any of the actors.

What??

You Clearly don't watch any British movies or British shows then....

edit on 20/8/11 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

Yeah only an American could say that Bill Nighy is 'unknown'...

Oh second line my bad.
edit on 20-8-2011 by SirTFiedSkeptic because: 24r

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by David_Reale

I was just checking the Internet Movie Data Base (IMDB) and it indicates he is currently working on the next Star Trek move. However there is no mention of 1Anunnaki. Very strange, I bet it was too close to the truth.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

I agree it isnt always the best source of info.. but why task themselves to remove information that brings fans to their site? especially when they have a details link designed for such things as, lost production, stalls or film info.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by doctordot
Very strange, I bet it was too close to the truth.
If I was part of an organisation trying to hide the truth I would let things like this movie to go on without problems, because nobody has any way of knowing what the truth really is, and only a small percentage of the population sees things in a way different from the "official" version.

Banning things is the best way of making people think that "there should have been close to the truth", so I wouldn't do it.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
This movie reminds me of this thread:

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
They cancel productions of movies all the time..... whats the big deal?

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

I really do agree with you on that.
But as this was not promoted widely to anyone other than alternative media and internet users. I dont think there was as much of an issue with overwhelming crowds breaking down the doors looking for answers. I agree though. its far more likely that Jon Gress pissed too many people off and they took retaliation by wiping out his dream.
Or maybe he was too close to the truth, not enough info out there to say otherwise.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by doctordot
reply to post by David_Reale

I was just checking the Internet Movie Data Base (IMDB) and it indicates he is currently working on the next Star Trek move. However there is no mention of 1Anunnaki. Very strange, I bet it was too close to the truth.

Correction. He worked as a visual effects supervisor for fanfare episodes of a Star Trek series, not a movie. The venture is nonprofit....

Link

Although this is a "non-official" Star Trek incarnation, Paramount Pictures which owns the name and the rights to Star Trek agreed to allow the producers of New Voyages to make these episodes on the condition that no profit was to be garnered from the show.

Dear god man! If this man's work was suppressed, it was only because how crap it is. Seriously, watch that....

Again, like the Ghostbusters clips, this is another production done with DAVE school, where I am assuming students work on the project.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

I don't know, as I don't know why they ask for a credit card or a cell phone number so we can post on their forum, being a member is not enough.

Or why they try to make me sign for the "Pro" version when I enter my account.

That site is not the same since they became part of Amazon.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

They are greedy thats for sure!
Imdb is only one of many sources that have removed the movies info though. That is what I find baffling.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Maybe the other sources use IMDB as their own source.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Here are a few reasons I can think of that would explain this scenario.

1. Copyright infringement if it was based to heavily on Sitchin's works.

2. Another production company bought the rights to able to make a similar movie.

3. Lack of funding for distribution.

4. An investment scam.

5. Suppressed by Govt, Vatican ect.

I honestly think it is much more likely to be reasons 1-4 or something similar but I still wont rule out #5 even though I don't believe in any of the Annunaki theories. I'm curious to know why the movie never came out as I would have enjoyed it.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
i don't know. maybe a bunch of the people who were financing this realized: hey....we are sinking hundreds of thousands of dollars into a movie that won't get first run status, and if we are extremely luck, this film just might make $100.00 worldwide. including pay-per-view and disk sales.

just sayin...

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
He was probably visited by the MIB and told to shut it down. Nobody starts a project of this magnitude, and drops it all just like that. Just recently I heard that this gov goes thru movie scripts all the time and were certainly doing it back then.
I'm almost sure this is one subject they did not want out
WE know about the Anunnaki because we're
Into this stuff but the typical Joe Blowe does NOT, and they probably want to keep it that way.
I almost wish I didn't know either.

Great thread!!!

Anyway this is my guess.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
WE know about the Anunnaki because we're Into this stuff but the typical Joe Blowe does NOT
And that's why I think nobody would bother trying to suppress the movie, only the few that are into this stuff would look for the movie, while the the Joe Blow would not.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
The people in this thread must be blind. We have a school that makes fanfare videos, actors dressed like superheros in car dealership commercials, and people thinking there is a grand conspiracy by the vatican to suppress the third rate video crew....

This is the epitome of ignorance.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

The same people behind the Annunaki movie are the ones that produced this fanfare Star Trek series. If you hadn't noticed, it sucks. There would be no one being awakened/i] by this movie....

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join