It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1Anunnaki; The movie that disappeared

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Hmmm that url is not working for me on the site am I missing something?

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by merka

Originally posted by m.red
here is another movie that seems very related to this topic. have a look.

Hm...

What does writing "Annunaki" beneath the title of a movie based on Greek mythology and gods have anything to do with Sumerian, Akkadian Gods or whatever they are?
edit on 20-8-2011 by merka because: (no reason given)

All "gods" and deities of ancient civilizations were the same Anunnaki. Including the ones of Greek-Roman cosmogony.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by David_Reale

well, i'm totally with you on this one. it's obviously not a fake, because IMO no one would put that much effort into faking something without any kind of benefit. making cg like these is extremely time consuming.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by m.red

Good find!

The titanomachy war between the Greek Gods and the Titans is IDENTICAL to the Great war between the "Fallen Angels" and God's army in the Bible i.e. Annunaki rebels VS the Annunaki Mainstream establishment

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Are you out of your mind...release the movie and blow the cover on the single BIGGEST money maker of all time..Judeo-Christian Religion ...never in our lifetime
edit on 20-8-2011 by mikeybiznaz because: spelling and content

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

I am always interested in hearing about conspiracy theories, but honestly, I see no conspiracy here. Low budget movies are often bought out by larger film companies, even movies already in production. Once this happens, everything associated with the movie belongs to the new film company, or production company. This includes any and all photos, film, scripts, and even the actual movie CONCEPT, or IDEA belongs to the new company. Anything and everything will belong to the new company, sometimes this includes anything used in production, like sets and models. So, once the new owners of the script or concept of a movie take possession, it's up to them to decide when and how and sometimes even IF the movie will be made. Sometimes, these things get shelved for decades and forgotten about. I've seen it happen. While I'm not saying there IS a conspiracy, and not necessarily saying absolutely there ISN'T one, I truly doubt the nefarious PTB had jack diddly squat to do with the silencing of this intriguing concept for a movie.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by IAmD1

Hi, go to this link: web.archive.org...

Skip the intro (bottom right corner), wait for the page to load, then roll your cursor over the first block of Sumerian text. It'll say "About the movie". This is where the background story begins. The Bible quote I'm talking about is the first line of text to appear.

OK, wait a minute. Glad I tested it first before I posted this.

After skipping the intro, click on the third block of Sumerian text. It will say NEWS. Click on this, then when this page loads, click on ABOUT THE MOVIE. This is when the forewords will start. I don't know why it won't work from the original menu page, but anyways ....

Also, notice how the 'OUR's glow. The artist certainly wants the viewer to be aware that G_d is talking as though he has multiple personality disorder.
edit on 20-8-2011 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by purseldave65

So, according to your theory, if "The Blair Witch Project" hadn't had deceptive advertising, it never would've made it to the theaters unless a larger company bought it and produced it because it was low budget?

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

I didn't said a thing about the actors being known, what I said was the we can only see 11 people from the cast and crew (one of those in both), and although some movies made by just a dozen of people become relatively famous, those are rare cases.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Hawkwind.

No. If the film producers thought it wouldn't make any money they would not have made it in the first place. Ever hear of straight to dvd or overseas markets??

CJ

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

In addition, although by no means is this always true, but the "director/camera man/writer/" genre is usually for low budget or no budget films. Almost always does the director have a cinematographer whos specialty is shooting. Rarely do you see the director actually filming scenes by hand.

CJ
edit on 20-8-2011 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

You stated:

Looking at the "behind the scenes" photos and seeing at most a dozen persons presented as "lead cast and crew", it makes me think that the Vatican didn't had to worry about this movie.

It's not about the actors that have anything to do with the Vatican's involvement. It has to do with the fact that the movie is based upon the one quote from the Bible that makes G_d seem as though he's got DID or MPD. Please watch the ABOUT THE MOVIE part I directed to above. I'm sure this would've been shown on TV and in the previews in theaters.
The Vatican would not have wanted the majority of the public being pointed towards the Bible verse and wondering why G_d spoke about himself as though he is more than one being. What would the Pope have said? He meant that we were created in the image of the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost? How else would they have explained the use of the word "our" in Biblical text?

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

I really doubt that TPTB want this happening!! Mass awakening?? Fall of fake religions and fake gods?? Disclosure of how mankind was created by extraterrestrials??? TPTB have all reasons to prevent these movies of being released!

Okay, but one of the people who was slated for a lead role has already been "awakening" people as a superhero in a car commercial...

Don't forget all the enlightening he was doing as dj neo-con

And of course, he was teaching the world about dermatitis problems through commercials too...

But wait, there were other lead stars slated for this movie too:

Don't miss the critically acclaimed role of John Trapani as "Bill Anderson" in the movie secrets to savor....

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

It's not about the actors that have anything to do with the Vatican's involvement. It has to do with the fact that the movie is based upon the one quote from the Bible that makes G_d seem as though he's got DID or MPD.

There are plenty of TV Shows and Movies that challenge the Vatican and other powerful organizations. Somehow they weren't "suppressed by TPTB".

As someone else mentioned, ancient aliens is a show currently running that goes against the grain, and it is not being suppressed. Not only that, it is represented more as non-fiction than it is as fiction. So you argument is null.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by sc4venger

i did, can someone see if that is elenin, nibiru, or what ever iits being called now. just wondering

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
reply to post by purseldave65

So, according to your theory, if "The Blair Witch Project" hadn't had deceptive advertising, it never would've made it to the theaters unless a larger company bought it and produced it because it was low budget?

You are comparing apples to oranges.

The Blair Witch project used up and coming or complete unknowns for the movie. It had a good story and style that was novel.

The Annunaki movie was cast with a dozen has-been, never-was, no name actors that have TV commercials as the highest point in their careers.

A few of the Blair Witch cast went on to do good work in TV productions because they could actually act..... (for the most part)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

I am very sad that this movie was kept from us. I had been waiting for it for some time. I suppose they prefer that we watch the typical disinfo movies like "Muffler Man vs. Godzilla" or some such gunk. Figures.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

The very first thing the movie does is discredit the Bible and make G_d sound as though he/it is more than one being.

I would bet that if Ancient Aliens began each of its episodes by countering the Bible's teachings, it would not have gone as far as it has. Plus, I don't see ads for Ancient Aliens on local channels. This movie would've had its ads on local channels, which would have reached more viewers. Anyone who saw the ads would have been struck with curiosity as to why this movie was countering the teachings of the Bible. Most main stream religions want people to believe that ONE god created everything, including us. "How is it that humans could've been created in the image of more than one being?" they would ask.
TPTB like us to be confused, but not to this extent.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
UCA productions ?
This is not a second line.

edit on 20-8-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join