It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Thing movie Trailer 2011

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by marvinthemartian

I did not have a tone and none was intended

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by daikaiju

It may have been unintentionalbut it was there.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   

A friendly reminder...

This great site of ours has been built on the cornerstone of civility and decorum. As members, we are free to discuss any issue as long as it within the parameters of the Terms and Conditions you agreed to when registering with this site.

On that note, please confine your remarks to the issue at hand and refrain from attacking one another. Adherence to this simple request is expected. No exceptions.

ALL MEMBERS: We expect civility and decorum within all topics.

Consider this fair warning.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

A younger Stallone would be Milo Venti-something or other (Peter petrelli in Heroes, and Rocky's son in the last Rocky film). They both have that hanging lip thing and if he buffed himself up to unreasonable proportions he may pull it off.

I Think Rambo killed the series dead, just like when Stallone rips out that guy's throat.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Chukkles

I can see either of them. And maybe, towards the end, we can see them starting a workout regiman that beefed up Rambo.

Most SpecOps guys are lean and mean, but they for the most part are not that bulked up, just cut. There are some, but I believe that's more genetics than anything else.

I never expected a rely to this thread after so long. Been doing a lot of reading have ya?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Barberella..perhaps?

Hey man don't knock Barbarella. I saw it as a young lad and it... It did things to me. Precious memories.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by FEDec

Things?

Uh, never mind...I do have a imagination.

AH! My brain! It burns!

But yea, not a fan of Fonda, but she was a cutie in the day.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
is this the new one or the old one?

www.novamov.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I only just saw this "The Thing" Prequal.
I watched it before watching Carpenters one.
The only thing that doesn't really line up is the space ship. They should have paid more attention for the prequal.
In the original they blow it up with Thermite charges, not what happens in prequal.

The fact the it's covered in the prequal and uncovered in orig, they blew the top of the cave off???

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join