It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge Chinese sand circle reported southwest of Xining, China

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by CLPrime

Those aliens should probably consider trying another method of communication

Again, narrow thinking.
Strike three for you my friend.
Follow me on this.

Why should they try another meathod of communication?
Don't get me wrong, I agree to a point.
If indeed they were trying to communicate with us I WISH they would use a language the common man here on Earth could understand but,.....

They may have no way of knowing that their method of communication isn't reaching its intended target.
They may have been promised it would by our governments.
WHO KNOWS???

One thing we can not afford to do is ASS U ME.
Until we recieve further information all we can do is hope and pray.
This is operating off of the premise that this particular phenomenon is in fact alien in nature which I am not ready to endorse.

We consider ourselves "intelligent".
What do we do in order to communicate with alien life?
We sent a bunch of pictures and a record with music on it into space.
We also send radio signals into space.
We are using a buckshot approach and hoping for the best.

Is it unreasonable to think that they may be doing the same thing?
I am just throwing out possabilities here.
It is all up in the air at this point but, to assume we KNOW what aliens would do using OUR mindset based off of what WE would do is irresponsible at the very least.
edit on 20-8-2011 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-8-2011 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
Remote force control can make designs any where.
Even shake down buildings if at the right tempo.
Better watch out some one is telling us something with their science.
The only person to claim force at a distance was Tesla.
Then everyone distanced themselves from Tesla.
Except Nazi spies.
Yeah crop circles, all those messages are the from the cartel
owners of the Tesla ships and sound wave machines which
would have to be a narrow beam of sound to push things around.

Ohhh Jesus Tap Dancing CHRIST!!!!!!!
Not you again.
Can you reply to ANY thread or ANY discussion without invoking the name of your lord and savior
Nikola Goddamned Tesla????
Really?
tHIS HAS nothing to do with tesla!!!!!!!!!
Youseriously just rattled on about TESLA and NAZI SPIES and CROP CIRCLES in ONE SENTENCE!!!
PLease discuss this topic based on its merits without using the name Nikola Tesla in EVERY SINGLE GOD DAMNED POST!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fraam
reply to post by Screwed

So you say that aliens want to warn only those with brilliant minds or those with enough money to hire one?

NO this is NOT what I said nor is it what I am saying.
Please re-read carefully.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by mugger
Though the Chinese are becoming more Capitalists, I do not think many people there have the money or capabilities to make something like that on their own

lol.lol.do you know china owns your country...and mine never mind the manpower,they could have people dig this using only one legged labourers using chopsticks overnight just for laughs.love seeing americans,and i am not even slightly anti american,that have a world affairs perspective still in the 1950s.dont you worry about chinese military and economic superiority,ike will sort them out.lol
am compiling a bit of info at the moment on the new(ish) chinese assault rifle the qbd,one of the most modern and best in the world and strangely enough it can be field stripped and chambered for nato 556 rounds.suppose that will help when they just take our ammo when the supply chains get too long.bet our ammunition factories wont be bombed.lol

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by vipertruck99

Originally posted by mugger
Though the Chinese are becoming more Capitalists, I do not think many people there have the money or capabilities to make something like that on their own

.dont you worry about chinese military and economic superiority,ike will sort them out.lol
am compiling a bit of info at the moment on the new(ish) chinese assault rifle the qbd,one of the most modern and best in the world and strangely enough it can be field stripped and chambered for nato 556 rounds.suppose that will help when they just take our ammo when the supply chains get too long.bet our ammunition factories wont be bombed.lol

Let me speak for everyone when I say.......

"What in the HELL are you going on about"???
Did you accidentally reply to the wrong thread or sometihng??

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

What's the precedent?

We are forced to now either accept that aliens are not more intelligent than us, having to actually think about, and take many years, to process what materials to use, or that they are man made, as evident by the change in style, from it being another country.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
With 9 posts on China some people can't say enough.
Oh and they talk in circles sure enough.

Well I don't and any of these circle messages are not from Aliens but from agents.
Going along in the sociopath ally of alien circle messages has to be the dumbest
thing ever invented coming from the followers of the Hitler Big Lie.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by StripedBandit

Let's assume for a minute that this is a message from ET. First impression? Pole shift. The large circles at the poles, the 'ruptured' inner circle. If it's a pictogram then thats my take.

Still pretty incredible..3.5 inches into the ground and so precise. Cool whether its man made or not imo.

why would it be a message, personally, if my beliefs allow it, I would think it's an outline of a ship that landed there.
but first I go with people's shananigans.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by fixer1967

Originally posted by groingrinder
It is probably the remains of a former military installation. Probably from the WW2 era.

If so it will be on Google Earth. So any one know just where to look?

Just checked. Unless it was there in 2004 then Google Earth will be of no help. The newest images of the area on Google Earth are dated 2004
edit on 8/20/2011 by fixer1967 because: To update

If its so isolated perhaps its the latest meeting grounds for midnight rides on the flying
machines. Large tracts of land have been seen as a stopping off place. However the
English country side circles were left only for one meeting or at the last meeting before
being order to a new location. Not talking ETs here only approved pilots.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I think those are simply the frame to put Asphalt to build another one of their ghost towns. You can see the separations inside look like a city... Just saying, a possible explanation. And round are round about.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
With 9 posts on China some people can't say enough.
Oh and they talk in circles sure enough.

Well I don't and any of these circle messages are not from Aliens but from agents.
Going along in the sociopath ally of alien circle messages has to be the dumbest

Ok, I haven't been drinking so I must be getting tired or something.
I have no clue as to what point if any you are trying to make.
Are you sure you are replying to the right thread?

Is it just me folks?
I would love some intelligent discussion on this topic but I don't see it happening.
It must be me.

I'm sorry, i just had to post it one more time.
I thought maybe it would trigger something in my brain and help me understand just what in the HELL this is supposed to mean. I feel like I am trippin balls right now from reading some of these relplies.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Great pic man awesome i wonder how many are like that there looks like a crop circle but in sand (obviously) awesome!

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Most aliens are too small to drive a steamroller.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by thoiter

Not if it was an alien steamroller.
Intelligent discussion has officially flown out the window.

So,
Here is a theory.
Aliens brought their own steamroller (miniature) and drove around piss drunk all night and thus created
this sand circle.

There, I soved it,

Thread closed.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
These things are the same as crop circles man made is it so hard to believe these are natural and by natural I mean man made why is it some people like to read alot more into what they actually are almost like they need that extra magical thing to believe in just to make life all that more interesting to live

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by HauntedJedi
These things are the same as crop circles man made is it so hard to believe these are natural and by natural I mean man made why is it some people like to read alot more into what they actually are almost like they need that extra magical thing to believe in just to make life all that more interesting to live

My question is, what are they teaching our youth in school these days?
Have you ever heard of a comma or a period???
That has to be one of the longest sentences I have read in a long time.

I think the point is, No one knows what these circles are yet, or who created them.
If you conclusively DO know what they are and who as well as how they were created then please tell us.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
We need to see what this looks like from directly above, is it perfect, is it perfect in every way the shape the symmetry etc

If it is, then WOW,

Thats alot of earth thats been moved folks alot alot

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by HauntedJedi

Man made by unknown machines that use exacting fores to sweep
away the sand or push over crops. Is that to much of a message for
every one. The message is the cartels have the Tesla ships and use
his force ray. If you want to come and get it watch out.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I am seeing a YIN YANG pattern. I just need to analyze the pattern for what the YIN Yang is represents or is trying to communicate

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Watts

So I guess you're suggesting that the steamroller is able to "hover"? Given that there's no tracks leading to/from the design...
I think it's fair to call that theory 100% debunked.

I say aliens did it, and I like the guys explanation on the front page, warning us of a pole shift. I don't know how long a pole shift takes, but I remember watching a show about how during a pole shift that leaves the planet vulnerable to CMEs, and if powergrids around the world shut down/short circuit, civilization would be screwed.

Plus, this thread explains how during a power outage, all of the nuclear reactors around the world could meltdown and basically kill most if not all life on earth.

So if the pole shift is really going to go down soon, it would coincide with the increase in solar activity which should peak around 2013, and it could be the perfect storm which the aliens might want to warn us about.

But if that was the case, why not come down and tell us upfront? Why not land in the middle of suburban neighborhoods or big cities all around the globe, and talk on camera about it or something big like that to get the word out? Some vague sand-circle doesn't seem like they're too worried about the possible extinction of the human race if that's what they are trying to warn us about.
edit on 20-8-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join