It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO is ramping up for the Project Blue Beam Show

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Where was the alien attack after 1951 (The Day The Eath Stood Still)?

Where was the alien attack after 1953 (War Of The Worlds)?

Where was the alien attack after 1956 (Invasion of the Body Snatchers)?

Where was the alien attack after 1983 (original V)?

Where was the alien attack after 1996 (Independance Day and Mars Attacks)

Where was the alien attack after 2000 (Battlefield Eath)?

Where was the alien attack after 2002 (Signs)?

Where was the alien attack after 2005 (War Of The Worlds)?

Alien attack is a popular Hollywood theme. It's always sold movies, it will always sell movies.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
While it sounds far fetched, one thing is absolutely certain... the governments in this world are preparing for something big. The US is nearly bankrupting itself spending trillions for 'defense' and claims billions and billions to be lost unexplainedly.

I dont see the UFO and Alien angle being used if something along the lines of PBB was being considered to fool the general population into compliance of a New World Order. I have read about the possibilty of faking a 'Rapture' and 'Apocolypse' using the same tools though and it makes more sense to me. There are too many blind religous fanatics that wouldnt question what they are seeing and tremble in fear at the appearance of their 'God'.
edit on 20-8-2011 by jstanthrno1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Okay so I'm back to post again. If anybody reads this, perhaps you can help me post this video:

www.bing.com... 42010&overlaytype=multimediaviewer&name=hpvideo3&csid=ux-en-us&initialmoduleindex=3

Whatever their plans are, they seem to be poking at people's brains to open people up to the idea of an alien invasion. It's all over the place, and you have to wonder, why now? Why is it that a lot of it is being presented as real (or at least a real possibility) and not science fiction?

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logman
Where was the alien attack after 1951 (The Day The Eath Stood Still)?

Where was the alien attack after 1953 (War Of The Worlds)?

Where was the alien attack after 1956 (Invasion of the Body Snatchers)?

Where was the alien attack after 1983 (original V)?

Where was the alien attack after 1996 (Independance Day and Mars Attacks)

Where was the alien attack after 2000 (Battlefield Eath)?

Where was the alien attack after 2002 (Signs)?

Where was the alien attack after 2005 (War Of The Worlds)?

Alien attack is a popular Hollywood theme. It's always sold movies, it will always sell movies.

Fair enough, aliens are a popular theme and I see what you're getting at, although don't you think there's been a marked increase in the amount of 'alien attack' themed movies Hollywood has been churning out recently?

I don't watch TV or go to the cinema very often (the last movie I went to the cinema for was Paul
) but I can see the repetition or 'conditioning' if that were the case, IDK on the fence with this one.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by 2Unknown

it is a new satilte they put in orbit the weber sat i belive

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by WorldObserver

Let me add some more info for the theory so we can debate it further.

I don't think it will be a hologram but more like, real exotic human technology that will appear to be real spaceships but run by advanced software similar to drone technology.

They can use hallucinogens in the water supply to increase it effectiveness while simultaneously using space weapons on select targets worldwide to simulate aliens attacking.

They could even genetic engineer human/lizard hybrids to pose as video evidence.

If they were crazy and did try this I would assume that we are still 50 or so years out from an attempt.

Here is some evidence to support the basic theory by Dr. Carol Rosin a former NASA scientist.

I can post many forms of evidence to support this theory but I would rather just say have more then 6 months supply of food maybe even a years worth with a plan to... well, I said to much

edit on 20-8-2011 by Deja`Vu because: grammer

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
and now this! Oh yes, nothing to see here hey? lol

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Timeline wise, i think what ever is to happen will be in the next 24 months. A faked Alien attack could be an add on by the PTB after some other event takes place, Say, huge quakes again, Solar Flare, economic breakdown-- which is most likely than anything else. So if i see a huge Alien ship or hear about one / many , I will blow it off as a false flag. Think about it, any Aliens that can travel thousands of light years and show up on our door step and wanna attack us....... Will clean our clocks in the opening blows. We won't stand a chance.

I am sticking with the ( Aliens are fallen Angels ) approach.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Well, if holograms cannot do any real damage, I don't see how this is going to work.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I think there will be nukes.
Its gotta be waaaay cheaper than this light show.
All it would take is one and they would corrall us like pigs pronto!
Too much has leaked out about Project Blue
For them to use it against us. And contrary to TPTB,
We just aint THAT stupid

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Also a lot of people will die because they will be so afraid they will kill each other

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

lol....think we don't have the technology? Here's what is commercially available, what do you think the gov't has? This was also on another ats thread.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Well....it's 2012...and still NO ALIENS...but, we doooooo have "rumbling sounds in the sky". Do you think the aliens have fired up their engines, and are now ready to "attack"? I hear they have cloaking technology...so, might want to use caution, while flying. I'm excited, WWIII Man vs Alien. Perhaps, the aliens are waiting for this upcoming election. If it looks like Obama might lose, they'll attack; and if he's leading by a landslide....maybe they'll be no need for them to attack. Come on Ron Paul.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by WorldObserver

It's january 19th 2012, still no project blue beam or holographic alien invaders from outter space.

Btw you forgot to tell the people the one thing that can protect them from all of this. His name is in my signature.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join